Chapter Twelve

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm.. hello."

 

Exoshidae's having their lunch when a sophomore student went to their table and greeted them.

 

"Yes?" Chen asked. "I'm Krystal Jung. I just want to give these cupcakes and cookies I baked for you."

 

Chen smiles widely, "Ah! Thank you so much! I really love sweets."

 

Krystal smiled, "I hope you'll like it, oppa."

 

Chen took a bite on the cupcake, "Wait it tastes familliar." Krystal's smile grew wide. "You're the girl who always gives me cupcakes!"

 

"Yes oppa, I'm glad you know me."

 

"Your cupcakes are really delicious!" Chen's compliment made her blush.

 

"Oppa! I'll eat one!" Yoona's about to get one cupcake but Chen hit her hand. "These are all mine."

 

They all laughed. "How about me Yuri asks.

 

"Aw but I want cupcake too!" Yuri said, teasingly.

 

"Sorry Yul, these cupcakes are mine." Chen ruffles her hair.

 

"Ah oppa, I have to go." Krystal excused herself but Chen stopped her. "Join us."

 

"Yes, Krystal, you can join us." Seohyun told her, smiling.

 

'Aish! No! She can't!' Yuri thought, frowning while eating.

 

"Really?" Krystal asks, they nodded. "Omo! Thank you unnies, oppas."

 

"Anyways, Jongin we're supposed to play kinect yesterday but you went to Yoona noona's, you said you'll be back soon!" Sehun complains.

 

"Because Yoong wasn't there. I even waited atleast an hour for her." Kai explained.

 

"Sorry Jonginie~ I didn't check my phone so I haven't read your texts." Yoona smiles.

 

"But where did you go yesterday?" Kris asked. "Did your tutorial took long?"

 

Yoona shakes her head, "No, Luhan sem and I went to the mall."

 

"Eh?" Kai muttered, "But why?"

 

"I asked him to come with me because I needed to buy materials for our project." Yoona answered.

 

"You could've ask me to come with you!" Kai scoffed.

 

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry." Yoona held his hand, "Yaaah~ I'm sorry."

 

Luhan walks to their side and happened to witness the scene. 'Maybe they like each other.' He thought.

 

"You're always with Luhan sem because of tutorial but you didn't even asked Jongin to come with you." Kris added.

 

"I'm really sorry~" Yoona did some aegyo.

 

"Don't do aegyo, Yoong. We have guest here, she might puke." Chen joked.

 

"You're so mean, oppa!" Yoona hit him on his shoulder.

 

"Let's play kinect at Kris oppa's house later, shall we?" Yoona asked Kai.

 

Kai turned to her, "Beat me in our game later, I'll accept your apology."

 

"Deal!"

 

* * *

 

Yoona and Luhan are done on the first part of their review. Luhan said that they should have to eat first before the next part.

 

"Anyways, Yoong. You said you like someone, right?" Luhan asks Yoona, who is munching on her burger, nods. "May I know who is he?"

 

Yoona chokes at his question and Luhan gave her water, worriedly. She drinks the water and breathes deeply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter