Chapter Eighteen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow fresh air!!" Seohyun said, feeling the fresh air with her arms wide open.

 

After a not-so-long flight from Seoul to Jeju, finally they have arrived.

 

"Where are we going to stay?" Luhan asks, and Kris answers, "At Shin Gi's family's beach house."

 

Shin Gi nodded, "We will be riding a boat so we can go to the island where we are going to stay."

 

"Wow! Boat riding! Omg!" The girls giggled.

 

An assistant helps them with their stuff and gives them vests for their safety and their boat ride started.

 

"It's so good in here! Right, Yoong?" Kai smiles.

 

"Ah, if only I could live here." Yoona said with her eyes closed, feeling the sea breeze.

 

Not too long after, they arrived at the island where only few people are there. "It feels like we own this place!" Sehun claps.

 

"I know right." Chen nodded, "Shin Gi, your family got the best vacation place!"

 

Shin Gi laughs, "So let's go to the beach house?"

 

They all nodded and entered a villa. It is a fully furnished house with fancy but beach themed furnitures.

 

"Can we just live here?" Krystal said and lays at the couch.

 

"So how do we do the room assignments?" Seohyun asks, roaming around the house.

 

"Well, we have five rooms here. The master's bedroom and my sister's room cant be used." Shin Gi said.

 

Kris nodded, "Then three persons each room. Or.. girls and boys on a seperate room?"

 

"I choose the latter one." Luhan answered.

 

"Yeah me too." Kai agrees as well as the other.

 

"Then that's it. Let's go to our rooms firsts so we could unpack our things and rest for a while." Chen told them and they obliged.

 

"Ah, before I forgot, we'll be swimming after resting." Kris reminded them.

 

* * *

 

The girls are starting to unpack their stuff but Yoona is just lying on the bed. "You're that tired, Yoong?" Shin Gi asks.

 

"Well yeah." Yoona pouts, "My head aches."

 

"I'll tell Jongin to get you medicine." Yuri said and was about to get out but she stopped her. "No! It's fine really.."

 

"You sure, unnie?" Seohyun asks, worriedly. Yoona nods.

 

"Unnie, I'll unpack your stuff for you." Krsystal smiles at her and Yoona smiles back, "Thank you!" And covers her face.

 

They let Yoona rest for awhile and they are changing into their bikinis. Seohyun is the only one who is wearing a rashguard but a bikini bottom.

 

"Our maknae is so conservative!" Shin Gi jokes.

 

"You've got a good body, Seo." Krystal commented. "Why don't you wear bikini instead of a rashguard?"

 

Seohyun shakes her head, shyly. "I don't like showing too much skin."

 

Yuri nods, "Yeah, don't insist her if she doesn't like, Krystal."

 

"Sorry." Krystal pouts.

 

They all went to the beach and saw the boys only wearing beach shorts and all of them are topless.

 

"Where's Yoong?" Kai and Luhan asked in unison.

 

 

Shin Gi raised a brow, "Sleeping, she's not feeling well."

 

Luhan and Kai nods. "I'll be checking on her." Kai was about to leave but Luhan stopped him, "No, Uhh.. We don't want to disturb her right?"

 

"But I'm not going to disturb her." Kai said, firmly. Luhan's urge to reply was stopped when Kris speaks up, "Jongin, just let Yoong sleep. Luhan hyung's right, we don't want her to be disturbed."

 

Kai sighed and nods. "Girls, you're all hot!" Sehun jokes.

 

Yuri is wearing a bikini with a pink bra and bikini highwaisted , Seohyun is wearing a blue rashguard with pink stripes bikini . Krystal is wearing a one piece bikini. While Shin Gi outstands because of her simple red bikini.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter