Chapter Five

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class dismissed." Ms. Song said and left the room. The students started packing their stuff and left the classroom.

 

Exoshidae went to the carpark and saw Kris and Chen waiting for them. When Yuri was about to get in to the car, she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

"Omo unnie!" Seohyun exclaimed.

 

Chen hurriedly went to Yuri and carried her in a bridal style. He sitted at the back seat of the car and Yuri is lying on his lap.

 

"Are you okay?" Chen asked, worriedly.

 

Yuri shakes her head, "I'm not feeling well."

 

"I will stay with you tonight, Yul." Chen said while petting her hair.

 

"No, its okay. I can handle myself." Yuri bites her lower lip.

 

"Yul, you need Chen oppa to take care of you since you live alone." Yoona commented.

 

Kai nods, "Better be sure that something bad won't happen to you, right?"

 

Yuri just pouted because they were right.

 

"Let's go to Yul's apartment first so she could rest." Kris said as he started the car's engine and drove off.

 

* * *

 

"Get well, noona!" Sehun said as he waves to Yuri and Chen. "Rest well, unnie. Oppa, take care of her!" Seohyun reminded them.

 

"Yes guys, thank you. Take care also!" Yuri said and smiled a little. And the rest of the members bid a goodbye to them and left.

 

"Why are they taking too long to be a couple." Yoona said.

 

Sehun chuckled, "Chen hyung is starting his moves, noona."

 

Kai agreed, "Yes, you should wait, Yoong."

 

Seohyun looks confused, "Does Chen oppa likes Yul unnie too?"

 

They all looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "Aigoo our maknae is so funny!" Kris commented.

 

"I know right, isn't it obvious, Seo?" Kai said in between his laugh.

 

Seohyun laughed with them, "Aish! I'm so stupid! Nevermind, I never felt that way tho."

 

Sehun stopped laughing and became serious. "I will make you feel it, Seohyun-ah." And he winked.

 

"What the , Oh Sehun!" Yoona said and they all laughed at the way Sehun winked. Both of his eyes almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter