Chapter Seventeen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exoshidae went inside Kris' house and saw Yuri not wearing the gown anymore but a simple loose tshirt and short shorts. She's eating popcorn while watching a movie.

 

"Yul! Why did you go home so early!" Yoona whines and sitted beside her.

 

"Yes unnie, that was so sudden." Seohyun pouts and also sitted beside her.

 

"Shut up." Yuri stuffed popcorn into their mouths. "I puked, right? I don't feel really well."

 

Sehun and Kai faked a cough, and Kris glared at them, they just chuckled.

 

Chen loosen the his necktie and went near Yuri, "Well.. uhm.. are you fine now?"

 

Yuri looks at him, "Oh, you're here? I thought you'll be sticking with Krystal all your life."

 

"Eh?" Chen asks in confusion, "Are you okay, Yul?"

 

"Yes, but I think I'm sleepy all of a sudden, good night." She stands up and started walking her way to the stairs to went up to the room but Chen stopped her, "Can we talk?"

 

Yuri fake a yawn, "Sleepy." And turns her back on him and went upstairs.

 

"Give her time, dude." Kris told him, he just nodded.

 

"Uh.. I think we should sleep too." says Shin Gi.

 

"Yeah, I feel kind of dizzy." Kai yawns.

 

"Because you're drunk!" Yoona throws popcorn to him.

 

"Aish I'm not!" Kai pouts and went upstairs, Sehun laughs, "Let's all sleep!" And they all followed.

 

* * *

 

After the student's night, Shin Gi fly to Japan for her modelling pictorials and such but came back only after three days. The next following days became hectic for the students. They became busy because of reviewing for their preliminary exams and today is that day.

 

"Yoong!" Yoona is running late for their examination but when someone called her and the she knows the voice well, she stopped and turned her back to look at him. "Luhan sem!"

 

Luhan smiles, "You're late."

 

Yoona scoffed, "Because of you!"

 

Luhan laughs, "Heyy, why me?"

 

"Because you called me." Yoona stuck her tongue out.

 

"Just wanna say.." Luhan went near her, "Goor luck, you can do it."

 

Yoona nods and blushed, "Thanks oppa-- I mean Luhan sem.

 

They both laughed and Luhan ruffles her hair. "Sem, I need to go now."

 

Luhan stopped her, "I'll take you to your classroom so that your teacher won't scold you."

 

"Good! Because you are the reason why I'm late." Yoon hit his shoulder lightly and they both laughed as they started to walk their way to Yoona's classroom.

 

On the other hand, in their classroom, Kai is worrying because their exam will start in a while but Yoona hasn't arrive yet.

 

"Is everyone here? Exam will start in a while." Their adviser, Ms. Kim, asks.

 

"Yoona is not yet here, sem." Sehun said.

 

Their teacher looked at her watch and scoffed, "Aigoo, she's already ten minutes late. Anyways, let's start--" before she could continue, they heard a knock on the door.

 

"Ms. Im! You're ten minutes late already-- Oh, Luhan?"

 

Yoona and Luhan enters the room, and Luhan talks to Ms. Kim, "Taeyeon, sorry if Yoona is late. I just ask her to do some something that's why.."

 

Taeyeon nodded and motioned Yoona to sit, "Oh if that's the case then it's okay."

 

"Thanks, I have to go." Luhan said and leaves the room.

 

Ms. Kim nodded, "Okay class, we'll start."

 

* * *

 

Their preliminary exams went well. Yoona's grades are pretty good especially in math. If before she gets D, now she gets A in it, well thanks to Luhan. After the exam, its time for their one week vacation. Yoona and Luhan exchanged numbers and email adresses so that they can communicate each other.

 

Exoshidae decided to go on a 3 days and 2 nights outing in Jeju. Since Chen told them that he'll invite Krystal even if Yuri is against it, Yoona decided to ask Luhan if he wants to come with them.

 

She logs on her facebook account and scrolls through the chat bar to check if Luhan's online and fortunately, he is.

 

Im Yoona: Oppa!

Luhan: Yes, Yoong?

Im Yoona: Exoshidae will have an outing in Jeju, please come with us!

Luhan: Eh? I don't think its right to join you guys on your trip..

Im Yoona: Why not?

Luhan: Because its exoshidae's trip.

Im Yoona: Hahaha it's fine y'know! Krystal's coming too, because Jongdae oppa invited her.

Luhan: Really? It's okay?

Im Yoona: Yes, of course! So you'll come with us?

Luhan: Okay, then. If that's what you want.

Im Yoona: Yehet!

Luhan: Yehet? lol

Im Yoona: That is Sehun's way of saying yehey hahaha!

Luhan: Sehun's cute tho, so when's the outing?

Im Yoona: The day after tomorrow, we'll be traveling by cruise! Isn't that exciting?

Luhan: Woah, you guys.. that trip would be expensive!

Im Yoona: Ikr, but need no worry because all expenses paid by Shin Gi.

Luhan: Yehet! Hahaha but really, thanks for inviting me smile emoticon

Im Yoona: You are always welcome, oppa smile emoticon Anyways, we will be going on a grocery shopping tomorrow, come with us too!

Luhan: Sure sure, what time and where?

Im Yoona: 1pm at f(x) mall.

 

And their chat goes on and they took almost four hours chatting non stop until they fell asleep.

 

* * *

 

The next day comes, Kris and Sehun fetch each exoshidae members in their houses by 10am because they will have lunch together. After fetching all of them, they went straight to f(x) mall and they decided to eat in a fastfood chain.

 

Not too long after, their orders arrived and they started digging in. "Jongin why are you at Shin Gi noona's house?" Sehun asked.

 

"Our dogs playe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter