Chapter Eight

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, it's weekend! Exoshidae except Seohyun went to the mall to chill out. Seohyun wasn't able to come with them because she is on a family outing. They decided to watch a movie first and then they will eat after watching. The movie they have chosen is a horror film. The lights were off and the movie started playing.

 

"Omo!" Yoona got shocked because she didn't expect that just when the movie started. Kai and her are watching the movie hand in hand so that Yoona will feel less afraid.

 

Yuri held on to Chen's arms. She feels safe when she's with him. And everytime she gets shock, she will just lean to the latter's shoulder while covering her eyes.

 

Sehun and Kris maybe manly but they also shout in fear but in the end they will laugh because of their actions. And they are busy eating their popcorns.

 

* * *

 

"Phew! That was so scary!" Yuri commented, after two and half hours, the movie finally come to an end.

 

"I know right, I just keep on squeezing Jonginnie's hands." Yoona laughed and Kai pinched her cheeks.

 

"Aww!!" Yoona winced and slapped Kai's arm and stuck her tongue out.

 

"Stop being lovey dovey, you guys." Chen teased and they laughed.

 

"Can we eat now? I'm so hungry." Sehun pouted.

 

Kris chuckled, "Hungry, huh? But you keep on eating the popcorn and fries earlier."

 

"That's just popcorn and fries, hyung!" Sehun stuck his tongue out.

 

"Come one guys, let's eat!" Yuri said and they followed her.

 

They went to a fast food chain to eat dinner. They ordered and the foods came after a while and they started eating.

 

"Heard you're having math tutorial, Yoong?" Chen asked.

 

Yoona nods, "Yes because I failed our exam so Luhan sem decided to tutor me in math."

 

"You seem okay with it." Kris teased.

 

Before Yoona could speak, Sehun butted in. "Of course, she likes Luhan sem!"

 

They all laughed and Yoona kicked Sehun's feet under the table. "I just admire him, okay?"

 

Kai scoffed, "So how was your first tutorial yesterday?"

 

"It's fine, still kind of awkward." Yoona answered and sipped on her drink.

 

"I think you'll get along really well." Yuri said and looks at Kai and stuck her tongue out, Kai just rolled his eyes.

 

Kris nods, "But please Yoong, study well in math, okay? I'm afraid you'll be distracted by Luhan sem." He laughed.

 

Yoona chuckles and shakes her head, "I will."

 

They continued eating and talking. They even ordered another set of meals because the first one isn't enough. After eating, they left and went to the park.

 

* * *

 

Exoshidae are sitting at the grass, listening at the live band that is playing on the park's center stage. They decided to stay there for a moment because they don't want to go home yet.

 

"I'm so full, the beef is so yummy!" Sehun said and the others laughed at him.

 

Kai nodded, "We ate so much."

 

"But why am I still hungry tho?" Yoona asked and they all laughed. "Because you're shikshin."

 

Kris stayed quiet. He is leaning on the tree, relaxing while listening at the music. He turned to the opposite direction and saw a beautiful girl posing at the camera.

 

"Hey guys, is that Park Shin Gi?" Yuri asked and pointed the girl who is posing at the camera.

 

"OMG! She's so gorgeous!" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"She's a popular model, right? So pretty!" Sehun commented almost drooling at the sight.

 

"I seriously admire her beauty." Kai whispered, smiling.

 

"What can you say, Kris hyung?" Chen asked. Kris stayed quiet still looking at the girl, 'So beautiful.', he thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter