Chapter Six

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get well, noona!" Sehun said as he waves to Yuri and Chen. "Rest well, unnie. Oppa, take care of her!" Seohyun reminded them.

 

"Yes guys, thank you. Take care also!" Yuri said and smiled a little. And the rest of the members bid a goodbye to them and left.

 

They entered Yuri's apartment and Chen is guiding her well. He even wants to carry Yuri to her bedroom but she declines because it will be burdensome to him. They went to Yul's bedroom and she immediately lie down on her bed and sighed. "My head hurts and I feel so dizzy."

 

Chen look so worried. "Just rest, okay? I will make soup for you and get medicine." Yuri just nodded.

 

Chen went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare meal for Yuri. He made a hot soup and get some medicine. After a while, he get back to Yuri and tries waking her up by shaking her hand lightly, "Yul, you need to eat so you can take your meds." Yul nodded.

 

Chen took the tray and placed it on Yuri's bed. "Do you want me to feed you or you'll eat by yourself?"

 

Yuri's cheek blushed by his question so she shakes her head, "It's okay, I can manage." Chen just nods and they started eating.

 

After eating Chen clean the mess and Yuri lie on her bed to rest. Chen got back and sitted beside her. "You sleep, Yul."

 

"Are you leaving?" Asked Yul, slowly closing her eyes.

 

"No, don't worry I'll stay the night for you."

 

Yuri just smiled lazily and drifted off to sleep. Chen smiled and ruffles her hair. But when he touched her forehead it is hot. "You have fever, Yul." He muttered.

 

He went to the bathroom and prepared the basin. He turned the water temperature into warm one and filled the basin. He got a small towel and went back to sleeping Yuri. He damp the towel with warm water. He then wipe it to Yuri's arms, neck and face. He damp the towel again and folds it and put on top of Yuri's forehead. He then turned the aircon off so that Yuri would sweat. He clears all the mess and sitted next to Yuri.

 

Chen ruffles her hair once again, "Why are you so beautiful even when sleeping, huh?"

 

He yawned. He felt tired after doing all the work and he fell asleep beside her

 

* * *

 

Yuri woke up by the sound of her phone. She stretches her hands and yawned. She checks her phone that is alarming for her to wake up so she turned it off and put it on her side table and moved a little and saw Chen beside her, sleeping peacefully.

 

Yuri blushed once again. Chen stayed the night with her. Although it isn't new to her but she likes being with him. If only she's brave enough to confess her feelings for him but no— she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Yuri smiled at him and went downstairs. She peeked at the window and saw that the sun is already shining. So she decided to make breakfast for the both of them.

 

While preparing their foods, Yuri got shocked when someone covered her eyes. "Chen oppa, its you, obviously." Chen just laughed and uncovered Yuri's eyes.

 

"Oppa, I prepared breakfast for us. Let's eat!" Yuri said and they sitted and started eating.

 

Yuri only cooked omelette, fried rice and preheated the leftover kimchi stew. "Wow Yul, did you cooked the kimchi stew?"

 

"No way I can cook that, oppa." And they both laughed.

 

Chen took a bite on the omelette but frowns when the taste is different. "Uh Yul, why does the omelette taste so sweet?"

 

"Maybe I put t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter