Chapter Sixteen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seoo~" Sehun calls Seohyun. "Let's dance, shall we?"

 

Seohyun smiles as she nods. They walk hand in hand until they stopped at the perfect spot they wanna dance. They lean closer to each other.

 

"Uhm.. Seo, have you been inlove?" Sehun asked.

 

"Eh?" Seohyun felt shy, "What kind of question is that?"

 

Sehun just shrugs, "So what?"

 

"Hmm.." Seohyun poses as if she was thinking for an answer, "Not yet."

 

"Oh.."

 

"But.."

 

"But what?" Sehun asks, curiously.

 

"But I like someone now." Seohyun admitted and felt shy that's why she rested her head on Sehun's shoulder.

 

Sehun has feelings for Seohyun for a long time already. He doesn't know what to feel. So many questions running on his mind. 'What if she won't love me back?' 'Who the is the guy he likes?' 'Do I have a chance?' 'Should I confess?' Things like that and more.

 

"Hey, you've been quiet." Seohyun chuckles and pats his back.

 

"Let's stay like this for a while." Sehun said and kissed the top of her head.

 

Seohyun smile, 'You're making my heart skip a beat, Sehunnie~' she thought.

 

* * *

 

Kris continues to drink tequilla when his eyes caught Shin Gi who is dancing lively with a ballad love song. "Is she crazy?" He laughs. He grabbed two glasses of frozen cocktail and walks towards Shin Gi.

 

"For you." Kris said and gave her the frozen cocktail.

 

"Oh thanks." Shin Gi drinks the cocktail and her lips, "Why aren't you dancing?"

 

"Well, not into dancing." Kris shrugs.

 

"Why?! You should dance you know~" says Shin Gi, and started to dance lively and crazily again.

 

Kris can't help but to laugh at her, "You look crazy."

 

Shin Gi laughs at her, "Because the song is too romantic!"

 

Kris raised a brow, "That's why you're not dancing with someone?"

 

"Yup." And grabs another glass of cocktail from the waiter's tray who just walk passed them.

 

Kris only replied with an 'Oh.'

 

"But if you're going to ask me to dance with you, why not?" Shin Gi chuckles.

 

Kris smirks, "What makes you think that I'm gonna ask you to dance with me?"

 

"Just because." Shin Gi answered.

 

"Just because?" Kris raised a brow.

 

"Just because you can never resist me." Shin Gi smirks.

 

Kris chuckles and pulls her. He puts her arm around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. "Damn, why can't I resist you?"

They both laughed and started dancing.

 

* * *

 

Five minutes before midnight strikes but Yoona felt like it's too long already. "Yoong, we'll be performing in a bit." Kai told her, placing his right arm on Yoona's shoulder.

 

"Eh?" Yoona can only say. 'But I have to meet Luhan oppa in five minutes.' She thought.

 

"You go in front of the stage, Yoong. We have to prepare!" Kai said and ran off.

 

Exoshidae members except the two who will perform, stands in the first row, infront of the stage. Everyone is anticapating the performance of the trio. Sehun, Kai and Lay are called 'The Trio'. Because they are the kings of dancing in SM University.

 

At the backstage, the trio are preparing for their performance. Fixing their outfits and cleaning some steps. Yoona, on the other hand, keeps on looking at her watch. It's already 12am and the trio's performance haven't started yet.

 

'Sorry Luhan oppa, I'll be late.' Yoona thought, of course, she will still watch her bestfriends' performance. She can't just leave.

 

"Okay let's just wait for a little while because there is just some technical difficulties." Baekhyun said and the crowd shouted 'Aww' in disappointment because everyone are excited for the performance.

 

Baekhyun keeps on telling different jokes to lighten the mood and to distract the students while waiting for the trio's performance. Yoona can't focus with it because she wants the performance to start.

 

After seem like forever but only eight minutes passed, "Okay okay, everyone please welcome.." Baekhyun stops but continues after almost a second, "The trio!"

 

The students screams and giggles as the trio went out, wearing ripped clothes. Almost revealing their well-built body. They are dancing to the song titled 'dubstep'.

 

Yoona and of course others, too, was in a complete daze while dancing the trio. The trio are dancing very well with their facial expressions on that adds to their hotness.

 

Luhan, on the other hand, is on the rooftop, waiting for Yoona. From the main building's rooftop to the events hall, he can hear the loud screamings and gigglings of the students.

 

He checks his watch and the time says 12:20am. "Yoong.. I'll wait until you come here.."

 

* * *

 

The performances of the trio ended and they left the stage, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter