Chapter Nineteen

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating, they rest for a while and prepared for some of their stuff. They also bring beach ball with them. They are going to the next island.

 

 

When they arrived at the next beach, they decided to go banana boating first. Luhan can feel that Yoona is kind of avoiding him. They enjoyed it tho and decided to ride the zipline.

 

"I'm so nervous!!" Seohyun hugs Sehun from behind. Kai whistled, teasingly. Sehun chuckles and holds Seohyun's arms around his waist. "It's okay, Seo. We will ride together."

 

They chose to ride by two's but Yuri and Luhan decided to ride alone. Because of course, Yoona and Kai will be riding together. And Yuri, doesn't want to be with Chen for a while and Krystal keeps on clinging to him.

 

"Okay, Krystal and Chen first." Kris said and the operator helps them fix the safety belts wrapped around their bodies. "And.. go!"

 

"Kyaaaah~" Krystal screams as they slides down the rope. But they raised their hands up feeling the air and enjoying the activity.

 

"They're so brave!" Yoona, who is also feeling scared, commented.

 

Luhan keeps taking photos of Krystal and Chen while riding the zipline using his slr. "Why did you chose to be a teacher instead of being a teacher, hyung?" Sehun asks.

 

"Well, taking photos is just my hobby." Luhan shrugs, "But I have part time jobs sometimes as photographer for magazines or any shoots."

 

"Woah! Cool!" Sehun claps and Krystal and Chen arrives. "Omo! We're next!" Seohyun holds to Sehun's hands tight.

 

Chen chuckled, "Don't be scared, Seo!" Krystal nods and they did a high five.

 

"Ready.. go!" They slides down and Seohyun keeps on screaming while Sehun, on the other hand, is laughing and enjoying the moment. He looks at Seohyun and Seohyun looks back at him.

 

They both laughed at each other and Sehun holds her hand, "Still scared?"

 

Seohyun shakes her head, "Nope, because you're there for me."

 

Their ride ended and the other members started teasing them. "Yieee, Sehun's making a move, hyung!" They all laughed with Kai's statement.

 

"Shut up." Sehun shakes his head but smiling widely. Seohyun is also smiling but covering her face in embarrasment.

 

"We're next!!" Shin Gi said, excitedly.

 

"You like this huh?" Kris pouts.

 

"Oh gosh! Don't tell me you're afraid to ride this?!" Shin Gi bursted out in laughing.

 

"Kris oppa is scared?" Seohyun teases and they all laughed at him.

 

"Shut up, Seo. As if you weren't scared earlier." Kris scoffed. "I'm not scared okay--- AHHHHH!!!"

 

Kris can't continue his statement when they slides down without any notice. Kris keeps on screaming and the rest are laughing at him.

 

"Put your hands up! It's so good!" Shin Gi told him in between her laughs. Kris stared at her and can't helpt but to smile too. "Yeah, this is so good."

 

On the other hand, Yuri is laughing so hard with Kai. "Oppa is so tall and manly looking yet so scared of this ."

 

"I know." Kai agreed. "Oh, here they are!"

 

Kris and Shin Gi arrives. Shin Gi jumps happily, "It's so fun, Yoong! Don't be scared."

 

"Yeah seems like Yifan enjoyed it so much." Chen jokes and Kris rolled his eyes on him.

 

Yuri pats his back, still laughing. "Had fun?"

 

"So much fun." Kris answered with full of sarcasm.

 

They all laughed.

 

Yoona and Kai are already preparing. "Ready.. go!" And they slides down. "Wohooo!" Kai screams in excitement.

 

Luhan keeps on taking picture of the two of them but most of the time it is only Yoona.

 

"Yoong, don't be scared!" Kai told her and chuckles. "Let's raised our hands up!"

 

Yoona nodded. They both raised their hands up and screams in ejoyment. Yoona holds Kai's left hand with her right hand. Kai felt his heart skip a beat and kissed Yoona's cheeks.

 

"You kiss stealer!" Yoona jokes and they both laughed.

 

Everyone happened to witness the scene. And Luhan happened to captured that moment. 'Delete or not?' Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter