Chapter Seven

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strobe lights flashing with loud music echoing inside the bar. It is thursday night but Luhan decided to chill out with his friends and drink.

 

"Wow, you're actually here, Lu!" A man said named Minseok. The oldest in their group of friends but he looks like the youngest because of his baby face.

 

Luhan drank a shot of tequila, "I wanna be stress free."

 

"Been busy with school?" Asked Yixing— another chinese guy, the youngest one. Luhan just nodded.

 

He drinks another shot of tequila and on the lemon. Yes Luhan was stress because of school stuff— because being a teacher was never easy. He always have lots of things to do for his class and for his subject. But ofcourse, that's not the only reason why Luhan decided to drink.

 

Yoona is part of the reasons Luhan has.

 

The first time he saw the goddess looking girl, he can't take his eyes off her. Luck is on his side because that girl happened to be his student, which means he can see her everyday. But bad luck is also on his side because she's his student.

 

He is just disappointed on how Yoona is not doing any good on his subject and he always sees her with his other student, Jongin, being so sweet with each other and it makes him frustrated.

 

Another shot and shot and shot of tequila until he felt dizzy, that is his cue to stop, he knows how to control himself in terms of alcohol.

 

"Aish, Im Yoona." Luhan mumbles to himself and frowns.

 

* * *

 

Ms. Hwang dismissed her class but happens to bumped into Luhan before she can get out of the room.

 

"I'm sorry, Ms. Hwang." Luhan bowed. "I thought you weren't here anymore since its already past 5 minutes."

 

Ms. Hwang bites her lips, "It's okay, its just that I didn't check the time so my subject got extended."

 

Luhan just smiled at her, Ms. Hwang blushed and left.

 

"Aish, why flirting in class." Yoona whispers but Kai happened to hear her but not clearly. "Saying something, Yoong?" she just shakes her head.

 

"Okay, we will now check your test papers." Luhan said and distributed the papers. "Exchange papers, no cheating."

 

They started checking their tests. After checking Luhan told them to pass it to him so he can record it to his class record. 'I'm doomed, again.' Yoona thought and pouted.

 

Luhan saw Yoona's score '15/50.' He shakes his head in disappointment and writes it down on Yoona's records. He gets up from sitting and calls the latter.

 

"Yes, sem?" Yoona asked.

 

"You got 15 out of 50." Luhan answered.

Yoona bowed and apologized once again.

 

"Sorry again? And then you won't study again?" Yoona didn't answer. "Do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter