Chapter Twenty

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's their last day in Jeju and tomorrow afternoon, they will go back to Seoul. They decided to go to the hotspring nearby their villa. Luckily, there's not much people. They started taking off their robes and such and started dipping into the hotspring.

 

"This feels good." Krystal said.

 

Yoona lays back, "This is relaxing." others nodded in agreement.

 

Sehun decided to play a song on his ipod and turn the volume to the maximum and they sing with the song.

 

"Shin Gi?" A boy called.

 

Shin Gi turns around and saw a tall guy with fair white skin and black hair. Wearing a board shorts and topless. "Jeon Jungkook!" She runs to him and jump on him. Her legs are wrapped around his waist and her arms are wrapped around his neck.

 

"Hey hey slow down nigga." Jungkook chuckles, "You're still clingy as always."

 

"That's because I missed you!!" Shin Gi kisses his face except his lips.

 

"I missed you too!" Jungkook smiles and ruffles his hair, "What are you doing here?"

 

Kris scoffed.

 

"Obviously, having vacation. Y'know, at our villa." Shin Gi answered.

 

Jungkook nods. "Uh yeah, We're like always there every vacation."

 

"I miss Seokjin, Taehyung, Sulli and Vic too!"

 

"They are at the hotel we're staying at." He said, "Mind introducing me to them?"

 

"Oh.." Shin Gi looks at them, that's when she only noticed that they are in a kind of intimate position that's why he puts her down. "Aside from you guys, this is Jeon Jungkook, my bestest friend!"

 

They immediately greeted him politely. "We're exoshidae." Kris said.

 

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. This ugly duckling's most handsome best friend." They all laughed.

 

'Ugly duckling. Psh. She's beautiful as .' Kris rolled his eyes, "I will just grab a coffee." Kris said and Kai goes with him.

 

"Well, see you around guys." Jungkook bids goodbye did a 'call me' gesture to Shin Gi and left.

 

"Woah.. unnie are you sure he isn't your boyrfriend?" Seohyun jokes.

 

"Yeah, we're just that close." Shin Gi answered and dips into the hotspring again.

 

"Well.. but Shin Gi you look good together!" Chen commented.

 

"Yeah! You two are so sweet like love birds!" Yoona giggles.

 

"I bet Yifan oppa is jealous that's why he left." Yuri said but Shin Gi didn't hear it right, "What, Yul?" she just shakes her head.

 

* * *

 

After the hotspring, they decided to rest first and will continue the activities later at night. Most of them are sleeping and some are watching movies.

 

Yoona decided to wander around the beach to enjoy the view and sea breeze and fresh air. Little did she know, Luhan is following her.

 

"Gotcha!" Luhan wrapped his arms around her waist. He did not hesitate because they are a little far from their villa.

 

"Omo!" Yoona got startled. "Luhan.. oppa.. what are you---"

 

Luhan leans on her shoulder and speaks against her neck, "Are you avoiding me?"

 

Yoona shivered when she felt Luhan's hot breath against her, "What.. I-I'm not avoiding you."

 

"You are.." Luhan said in a low tone, "Please don't avoid me."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Is it.. because of the...kiss?" Luhan asks.

 

"Kiss? Uh... no! Uhm.." Yoona keeps on stuttering.

 

Luhan turns Yoona around so that they face each other but his arms are still wrapped around her waist. "If you're mad about it, I'm sorry but I'm not sorry."

 

Yoona's eyes widened.. "Why.. uhh.. Why did you kiss me?"

 

Luhan chuckles, "You're really dense, huh? Or maybe my moves are not enough?"

 

Yoona didn't respond but confusion can be seen on her face.

 

"I love you, Im Yoona." Luhan admitted.

 

Yoona breaks from Luhan's grasp and backs away a little, "How.. Why.. When.."

 

"I don't know how.. I don't know when.. There's no need to have a reason for me to love you, right? Because I just love you.. I keep falling for you more and more."

 

Yoona's heart skip a beat. She turns around and felt a teardrop fell from her eye. She can't believe it. She thought loving Luhan will always be hard and painful. She thought that being with Luhan is just fantasy but now.. the man he loves.. loves her back.

 

"Yoong.." Luhan went near her and backhugged her. "I love you and I'm willing to break the rules for you."

 

"I don't know.." Is the only thing she could say. Fear is eating her love for Luhan. Yes she loves him but she still feels afraid to risk.

 

* * *

 

"Okay! Guys.." Chen said and strums on his guitar.

 

“There are times when I just want to look at your face, with the stars in the night

There are times when I just want to feel your embrace In the cold of the night

I just can't believe that you are mine now..”  Seohyun sings..

 

They are sitted in cirle and in the middle is a bonfire that gives them heat in a cold night. The sound of waves, Seohyun's voice and the guitar's strums are the only things that can be heard.

 

“You were just a dream that I once knew

I never thought I would be right for you

I just can't compare you with anything in this world

You're all I need to be with forevermore” Chen and Seohyun sings in unison.

 

They all clapped after the performance. "The blending of your voices sounds so good, oppa!" Krystal complimented.

 

Chen chuckles and ruffles her hair, "Thank you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter