Chapter Ten

In A Relationship With My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lei's note:

Crappy chapter ahead :c more luyoon moments in the next chapter :)

 

It is the day that Yoona is excited for! Finally, Luhan will be hanging out with them. But she's not yet telling exoshidae because she wants to surprise them.

 

"Let's go to infinite snack bar!" Yoona said, excitedly.

 

"Oh? You don't have tutorial today, Yoong?" Kai asked, the latter nods.

 

"Yey! We're complete today!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"Aish, so childish, Sehunnie." Seohyun commented and stuck out her tongue to Sehun.

 

"You both are childish, Seo." Shin Gi laughed at them.

 

"Let's go meet Jongdae and Yifan oppa." Yuri said and they went out of the room to go to the carpark.

 

As soon as they got in the carpark, Chen ran towards Yoona and hugged her, "You'll be hanging out with us?"

 

Yoona nods, "Why? It isn't like I didn't hang out with you for years! Jeez!" They all laughed.

 

"Hop in!" Kris, who is sitting at the driver's seat, left arm resting at the car's window, told them and they obliged.

 

* * *

 

"Today is my treat because I invited someone to hang out with us for today." says Yoona.

 

"Wow, Yoona is so thoughtful today, huh." Yuri commented.

 

"Let's order!" Shin Gi said and they told all their orders to Shin Gi and Kris, because they will be the one to order.

 

The two left and they continued chatting, then Yoona's phone vibrated, she answers the call.

 

"Oh Luhan oppa!" says Yoona a little bit loud making exoshidae stopped on what they are doing and looks at her, curiously.

 

("Yoong, where are you?")

 

"Infinite's snack bar, when will you arrive?"

 

("I think I'll be there in less than ten minutes. Sorry my class just ended.")

 

"It's okay, oppa. We'll wait for you!"

 

("I'm be on my way, see you in a bit, Yoong!")

 

"Alright, drive carefully!" Then she hangs up.

 

When she puts her phone back to the pocket of her skirt, all eyes on her.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona asked.

 

"Luhan... oppa?" Kai is the first one to ask.

 

"Yes. I call him Luhan oppa." Yoona answered, honestly. "Something wrong with that?"

 

Yuri shakes her head, "But.. he's our teacher, Yoong."

 

Yoona chuckled, "I know, but we've gotten closer so he told me to call him oppa when its only the two of us or outside school premises."

 

Kris and Shin Gi arrived with trays on their hands. "What's with the atmosphere?" asks Kris.

 

"Luhan sem is coming." Seohyun answered.

 

"What? Why?" Shin Gi asked.

 

"He's the one I've invited." Yoona sips on her float.

 

The b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter