A Day With Tae Hwang. I

My Maid

[ Min Hee's p.o.v ]

 

I woke up at 9:00 o'clock in the morning. I immediately got up from my bed and dressed it neatly. I sighed for the millionth time, because of how retched and trashy my room was. "Oh well." I shrugged as I left my room and headed to the bathroom. 

As I walked into the bathroom, I saw how messy it was. Being a maid, I couldn't be lazy and just leave the bathroom a mess like that. So I cleat it before I could take my shower. 

A half an hour passed by, and I was finally done cleaning and ready to take my shower once and for all. Quickly, I got in the shower, scrubbed myself with body wash and washed my hair with shampoo. "All Done~" I squealed as I grabbed my towel, drying myself all over. 

Istantly...I heard the door squeak. I rapidly turned my head to the door and saw that it was nothing at all. And then I remembered that I have forgotten to lock the door. I immediately tried to lock the door, but it was too late because someone has cracked the door open. I yelped seeing Shin Cho walk in the bathroom, seeing me without nothing but a towel on. 

"O-oh...g-g-good morning Min Hee.." Shin Cho stuttered as his face turned completely red. "Get Out!" I roared as I pushed him out the bathroom and quickly shut the door. I gasped for air. I didn't mean to be rude honestly. It's just that..I have never been in a situation like that before. 

Before Shin Cho could leave, I ran to the door, opened it a little, and yelled "Sorry". I just hope he could accept my apology.

After a few minutes. I was all dressed and ready to clean and do work.

I found my way downstairs, seeing Shin Cho reading a cooking book named " Cookbook for Great Chiefs."

I tried to pretend to not see Shin Cho there at all. You know...I'm trying to not get into a weird conversation with him.

"Are you done?" Shin Cho questioned. Damn IT! He saw me. Great now I'm forced to talk to this guy.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah Yeah! I'm done." I answered but stuttered as well. 

He set down his book on the counter, got up, and walked passed me going to the bathroom that was now available. I just couldn't stand the fact that he didn't even give me one smile like he usually did. Of course I had to be stupid and put myself in an awkward position again. I turned around facing the back of Shin Cho and yelled, getting his attention. "Wait!"

He looked back. And replied. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry. Honestly! Please don't be mad at me. It's just that I was freaked out that's all!" I rambled. 

"Don't be. I should be the one sorry. I should've knocked." Shin Cho gave me a smile that seemed pretty fake to me. Now that I think of it..I don't think that he's mad at all. I just think that he believes that I don't like him or something. Maybe that's why he's avoiding me. B-but I don't want to make him feel that way you know. He's my only friend in this house of hell.

I walked over to him with a wide smile across my face. "No hard feelings." I squealed as I smacked his back a bit too hard. "Ouch. Damn Min Hee" Shin Cho chuckled hard. "Hey we're cool right?" I asked waiting for his reply. The smile on his face then faded away. He looked dead straight into my eyes and gave me a disappointing answer.

"No. No we're not cool at all." 

I gasped. I was freaked out my mind. My eyes opened widely. But just when I was about to beg for his forgiveness, he starts to chuckle hard. 

"You should've seen your face!" He laughed loudly as he pointed at me. 

"Hey!" I shrieked.

"haha. I was only kidding. Of course we're cool." He smiled as he tried to go to the bathroom but before he could, I gave him a huge hug. Maybe a glomp even. 

"Woaaah." He laughed as I hugged him even tighter. "Thanks. Thanks for being my friend." I thanked him. Yeah yeah, I know it was weird but I don't care. At least things would be back to where it was right? 

Shin Cho looked at me as if I had lost my mind. "What?" I asked with a playful tone.

"Oh n-nothing." He said as he slicked his hair back. I don't know if it's just me or what but it seemed like he was heating up or blushing. Haha. What a cute kid, don't ya think?

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah...I'll just go and take my shower." He replied as he left the scene. I smiled to myself and went off to cleaning. Good thing the twins aren't awake yet. 

~**~

It's weird that the twins are still asleep. I mean come on...it's 1 pm. It must be a twin thing or something.

I wanted to check if they were ok but Nahhh, they 're probably fine. I wouldn't want to get in trouble just for "snooping" on the "perfect" twins.

I was just having fun, chilling around until the house phone rang. Great! Just my luck...

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh MY MIN-HEE~" I heard an familair voice.

"This must be Mrs. Go, the twins mother." I mumbled unto myself. There is only one person who says "My Min Hee". And that person is the twin's mother.

"Oh. Good afternoon. What is it that you need?" I asked. "Can you please get Tae Hwang to his doctor appointment. I don't know why he's dodging my calls. He hates going to appointments, so I need you to help me out." The mother laughed.

"B-But how am i-" I said before the mother cut me off.

"Thank you bye bye!"

EH! SHE DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH. You expect me? Min Hee? The maid? To go into a guy who OBVIOUSLY hates me room? Wake him up? And force him to go to an appointment? 

I don't know about you but that seems like I'm digging my own grave here.

Terrified. I walked upstairs heading to Tae Hwang's room.

I walked in, seeing him asleep still. "Ha! He probably knows he has a doctor appointed today. That's why he's sleeping in so late." I said among myself as I come up closer to the sleeping Tae Hwang.

I gazed at him for a moment.

I don't know why..but he looked like a prince to me. How can he look so handsome and harmless, but act so harsh and foul. I just didn't understand.

I took steps closer, bringing my face closer to his to get a better view of the sleeping beauty before me. His hair..perfect. His lips...perfect. His eye lids...perfect. His nose...perfect. I know I sound like a creeper, but why is it that this dude is so damn handsome...

I didn't know what to do...I was so lost in his beauty, until Jin Nam shows up out of no where....

 

[Jin Nam's p.o.v]

 

After a long time of napping, I finally woke up. Studying to be in the family business is so much work. It kept me busy all night.

I slipped my feet in my comfortable slippers and went downstairs for some quick coffee.

"I need coffee!" I roared.

I was tired as hell. If I dont get my coffee right now, I'll get furious. 

"SHIN CHO" I roared angrily.

What the heck is taking this guy so long?

Great, now I'm in a bad mood...

I went back upstairs so I could take my shower. Maybe after I'm done, my damn coffee would be ready.

I walked into my bedroom to see if Tae Hwang had given me back the clothes he borrowed from me. Turns out, that he didn't at all. I hate it when he takes my things...

I left my room and started to head for Tae Hwang's. "That good for nothing-" I was interrupted when I saw Min Hee on her knees gazing at Tae Hwang's face.

"What..the..hell?" I said in a shocking tone.

I didn't think I was that loud because Min Hee rapidly stood up, dusted her legs, and bowed apologizing.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to wake him up, that's all!" She lied through her teeth.

I walked in my brother's room. Went over to Min Hee. And started to walk around her. "Sure....You're nothing but a ert." I spoke without thinking. I mean, what do you expect me to say?! I didn't get my coffee this morning.

"P-ERT!?" Min Hee shrieked. 

I stopped circling around her and stood in front of her. "Yes ert.."

"I AM NOT. I was trying to wake him up!" She defended herself as her face started to blush hard.

"You think my brother is y?" I said as I took steps closer to her.

"A-ani.."

"Stop lying Min Hee or I'll wake up Tae Hwang and tell him how you were staring at him with desire." I threatened her.

Saying that kept her mute for a while. 

I guess she was too terrified to talk.

"My brother is too high class for a retch like you." I smirked.

"Don't think you'll ever win his heart if you're developing any feelings for him because you wont...not with a hopeless life like yours." I said my last thoughts and left the room. 

The look on Min Hee's face was priceless. You could tell she was going through many emotions.

Sad.Furious. Depressed. Insulted. Disappointed. Many more..

It was funny to me. But I don't know why I felt bad a bit. 

I shrugged and went to take my shower.

 

[Min Hee's p.o.v]

 

A retch like me? A hopeless life like mines? What more can he say to make me feel even worse about myself. I'm just tired of all this mistreatment and rudeness towards me.

What  Jin Nam said was so uncalled for. I'm just glad that Tae Hwang didn't wake up during our conversation because if he did, he would've seen me as a creeper, or even worse...a molester.

"T-Tae Hwang..Sir.." I spoke as I poked his shoulder.

Yet..he didn't reply. "Tae Hwang..?" I poked his face. BUT HE WONT WAKE UP.

"C'mon Tae Hwang. Wake up we don't have much time." I yelled as I shook Tae Hwang.

He's a heavy sleeper...

"WAKE UP." I screamed, shaking him even more. He opened his eyes widely and grabbed my wrist bringing me closer to him.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asked using his other hand to rub his eyes.

"I-I came to get you ready for your doctors appointment."

"I'm not going." He replied quickly.

"NO YOU HAVE TO GO." I yelped. But was ignored.

"Tae Hwang-"

"I'm not going and it's final." He spoke.

I wasn't going to let my mission just fail like that. I guess I have to annoy him until he goes.

Tae Hwang closed his eyes and opened them again.

"You're not gone?" He questioned me.

"Nope" I answered.

"You're not going to leave?" He asked me another question.

"Nope." I gave him the same reply.

"How come?"

"Because I'm going to stay here until you go. I'll stick by your side and bother you till you go to the appointment." I challenged him. At this moment I wasn't frightened of him. Deep down inside, I know that I'm scared, but like people say..."face your fears".

Tae Hwang sighed and got up from his bed.

"Fine..You win..I'll go." He said as he took steps closer to me. He dragged his face closer to mines and spoke. "Happy?"

I grinned like a fool and replied. "Yes!"

"Ha.." He gave me a quick chuckle.

"I'll go take my bath...make sure my food is ready so I could eat before I go." Tae Hwang said as he left the room to head to the bathroom.

"Well...that was easy." I spoke among myself as I happily skipped out the room.

 

~**~

"Shin Cho~" I chorused as I skipped into the kitchen seeing the last person I would want to see right now, Jin Nam. 

He's in the kitchen with his robe on. His hair still wet from the shower, sipping on his coffee.

"Do I look like Shin Cho to you?" Jin Nam asked in a rude tone. I ignored his question, turned my back on him, and walked away. "Ain't I talking to you?" He questioned me another question, as I hear his footsteps coming behind me.

I tried to move fast, so i speed walked. Yet, I hear his footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and screamed.

"Leave me alone!"

After saying my thoughts...i walked off without hearing his footsteps.

"Who do you think you're yelling at?" He asked, yet I kept walking away.

"You're just digging your own grave Min Hee." He said with a chuckle. Somehow he caught up to me, grabbed my wrist, and spin me around facing him. "Do you think I'll let you treat me like trash and get away with it?" 

I TREAT HIM LIKE TRASH? What is he talking about? After all he's the one treating me like trash.

I looked down at the ground and answered his dumb question. "I didn't treat you like trash at all. SIR." I said, emphasizing on the word "sir".

He smirked and pushed me, forcing me to fall to the ground. "You're getting smart now huh Min Hee? You're not scared of me anymore?" He said with a husky voice.

I chose to ignore his question. I didn't have the strength to speak anymore.

"ANSWER ME!"  He yelled.

I had no choice but to answer.

"NO! I'm not scared of you anymore. Pfft. Why should I?" I roared, releasing all the anger that was bubbled up in me.

"So you're not?" He smirked. He grabbed my wrist, forcing me to stand up. He pulled me to where he wanted me to be, forcing me to walk. He pushed me to the near couch...forcing me to lay down.

*Oh God...* I thought.

I've never been so frightened before.

Many thoughts ran through my head. 

What is he going to do?

Please don't hurt me!

Please don't do what I think you're going to do!

"Since you don't fear me anymore...I'll teach you a lesson." He said with a smirk.

Out of no where.....

He got on top off me. I was squirming and screaming around. He used his big right hand and grabbed both of my wrists. Which made me not to use my hands at all. I still continued to cry and scream, hoping that Shin Cho heard me. I just wondered where the heck he was.

"Shut the hell up!" He roared. I kept quiet..just to get on his good side. Tears were slowing falling down my eyes. Jin Nam looked into my eyes and used his free hand to run his fingers down my face. Drips of water from his hair dropped on my face,

"Oh Maid..Didn't you say you weren't scared of me?" He spoke in a playful tone. I could see his chest from his opened robe. He took of one button of my uniform off. And was getting ready to take another off.

"Please! Don't


!" I begged.

"You know you like this. After all, you did want to do this with my brother right?" He replied bringing his lips closer to mines, looking at me with desire. Using his left hand to run down my thighs. Closer and closer he brought his lips. And then..I heard footsteps.

Jin Nam smirked and mouthed. 'Aren't you lucky today?'.

"You don't deserve a y guy as me anyway." He winked as he got up and left me laying on the couch, terrified. I took a deep breathe in and out. Wiped the tears off my face. And pretended as if nothing happened.

I walked into the kitchen, buttoning my maid uniform...maybe Shin Cho was finally there.

I see Shin Cho smiling at me.

"Where have you been..." I asked with a depressing tone. "In my room. Everything alright?" He replied.

"N-Yes." I answered.

"Just hurry up and make Tae Hwang's food. He has an appoint to get ready for." I ordered Shin Cho. "Too Late.." I heard Tae Hwang's voice.

I walked in the dining room, seeing him almost done his breakfast.

"Wow. You took forever to get Shin Cho huh?" He said. I nodded and bowed apologetically. "I-I'm s-sorry." I apologized.

"Go get my jacket ready..Make it quick too." Tae Hwang ordered.

"Yes sir!" I rushed to get his jacket. 

A day with Tae Hwang...here I come. Please Lord let this be an easy day for me~


Author's note:

Hey guys...I know it's been forever. I'm soooo sorry. I wanted to fit  the whole drama and story line of Min Hee and Tae Hwang day together in this chapter but I knew that it was gonna take me extra days to finish that. SO i wanted to update this chapter just so you guys could read something. Thanks for your support and your waiting. Once again sorry ^^.