Meeting The Troubled Twins!

My Maid

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

What! Me.. As her children new maid. She just suddenly suggested that I will be the maid replacement, with out her asking if I agree or not. " Don't accpect the job." The maid said. I think that I  shouldn't accpect the job. Look at the maid she is worn-out and tired like my own uniform. " What you mean don't accpect the job. She is already my new maid." The mother said with a bit anger. Why am I staying quiet? If I don't talk soon, she will actually think that I accpected the job. I don't want to be in a job that I will regret soon. " I never agre-ed... to be-e a replacment maid." I stuttered. The mother then looked shock all of a sudden. I know I pitied the maid but I think I pitied the mother more. She looks even more stressed out than the maid. I believe the mother is doing everything she can to take care of her children. " Tell her" The maid said with a huge smile on her face. She was happy that I took her advice and rejected the mother request. " Well.. I have to go there's my ride. And whatever you do little girl.. Don't Accpect The Job! You'll regret it. You will turn out like me." The maid warning scared the living lights out of me. Now I know that I can't accpect this job. I'm scared of what will happen to me. 

The maid left and it was only I and the begging mother in front of the huge house. " Please, I beg you" The mother said as she kneeled down on her knees begging me. I was so shocked, a well  dressed wealthy lady on her knees for me! How can I say no to her, that'll be just.. plain.. rude. " Um... Fine." I stuttered. After I agreed to be the new maid, my stomach began to get that wierd feeling and I started to become nervous. " Thank You! You will not regret it I promise. You will be paid well. You will be living in this beautiful house with my children. They are twins and they are.. also handome." The twins mother said as she winked on the last sentence she said. Maybe this won't be that bad afterall. I get to live in a house that I always dreamed of living in. And plus that maid who left probably did something wrong to those twins. When I get there they won't hate me at all. I'm kind, sweet and very responsible and caring. I'M READY! " So.. When do I start" I asked concerned. " Tomorrow.. So get your clothes and bag ready. I will introduce you to everyone who is living in the house. Here's my number call me when you're ready.And please  throw away that uniform you're wearing because it's ugly, dirty, and stinky!" The mother explained as she was holding her nose to stop her nose from sniffing the bad air of my maid uniform.

" Okay.. Thank you" I answered. I'm excited. So I start tomorrow. I better get paid well too.

[ No one's p.o.v]

Min-Hee rapidly ran home instead of going to her friend's house. She was too excited and a bit nervous so she felt like she needed to talk to her mother as soon as possible. " Mother!" Yelled Min-Hee. " What is it?" The mother answered back with a frightened tone. She thought something was wrong with her daughter. " Guess what!" Min-Hee asked her mother excitedly. " Yah! No time for games tell me what's up." The mother said seriously. " Fine.. I have a new job.. well.. I am still a maid but.. I'll be living  under the same roof with the people I'm working for. They will pay me well. And the house looks beautiful and safe so don't worry please" Min-Hee rumbled, she is worried about how her mother will react. "No" The mother replied. She gave Min-Hee a straight clear answer. " W-hat" Said Min-Hee as she stuttered a bit. " I said No" The mother repeated. " Bu-t moth--.." " You're just going to leave me alone in this house" The mother said as she interrupted Min-Hee. Min-Hee started to look upset. She didn't think of what will happen to her moher when she will be leaving to go stay somewhere else. " Fine.. I will stay here.. with yo-u" Min-Hee said in a sad tone as she gave her mom a glommy face. " I'm sorry umma.. I wasn't thinking" Min-Hee aplogized as she bowed down her head. Suddenly.. Min-Hee mother let out a sigh and said.. " No.. You will  go. I know you need the money.. for university. I was just being greedy and only thinking of myself"  " Umma.." Said Min-Hee. " Just be safe.. Ok-ay. And visit me from time to time." The mother said with a fake smile on her face. She didn't want to make her daugter sad. Min-Hee let out a smile and said.. "Of course".

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v ]

It's about time that piece of left the house. I could hear my mother begging that old hag to stay. What is my mother thinking of. She can really annoy me at times. " Tae Hwang! Jin-Nam!" My mother called I and my brother angriliy. I slowly walked over to my mother. " What is It?" I calmly asked. " What is it!" My mother angrily mocked me. "Yes" My brother replied. " The problem is that I keep getting new maids for you! I'm tired of it. I have a new maid now and she will be coming tomorrow." My mother explained. " A new maid.. That fast!" I and my brother unison. We were both furious. I felt like hurting someone. " Yes.. I met her today and she agreed to come here tomorrow.. so get ready because.. You Guys Have A New Maid."  My mother left after saying that word I hate the most "Maid". Just hearing that word makes me want to itch. " Why does mother hate us!" My brother screamed furiously. " I know" I agreed. " I wonder how the new maid will look like." Shin-Cho said with a childish voice. I and my brother glared at Shin-Cho angriliy. " I mean.. Ugh! A Ne-w m-aid" Stuttered Shin-Cho. He suddenly changed his feelings towards the situtation. I angriliy walked upstairs to my room. " Why can't I just take care of myself!" I screamed out loud angriliy. Yes.. Why can't I ?  I'm a grown man. I don't need a maid. I'm tired of them they are irritating. It's like everyone is irritating. Everyone.. but my brother. I know we always get into arguments and we're not close but its like we are the same person. He understands me and I understand him as well. But, we aren't close anymore as we used to be. But I care for him. "Tae Hwang!" I heard my name called it was the voice of my brother, Jin-nam. I ran downstairs to see what he was calling me for.

" Tae Hwang father bought us things from America he just shipped it in." Jin-Nam said excitedly. " Nice" I calmly said. " I want this one!" My brother rapidly said as he picked out a handsome suit that looks really expensive. I suddenly grabbed it from him and said.. " No I want it.. and I'm taking it" I brutely said,I actually didn't care if he had it first all I know that I wanted it. What I want. I get. "Bu-t" My brother stuttered. " I'm Having it" I said, while I interrupted my brother. Jin-Nam let out a sigh and said " Fine". He took what ever was remaining and went upstairs to his room. I went to my room as well.

[ Jin-Nam's p.o.v]

Why does he get anything he wants. He really annoys me. I picked that suit out first and he is just going to grab it from my hands without a care. Man! Why didn't I take it back. Is it because I pity him or fear him? Anyway ever since we were 12 years old he would take anything, I mean ANYTHING that I would want. It's like he does it on purpose. I wish he had a heart. Aish! I am really tired of this everyday thing.

10 minutes went by and I have calmed myself down from my brother madness earlier. I then decided to go out somewhere..maybe to go get a special drink. I walked out my door and all I saw is my brother in front of me wearing the suit that I wanted. " Doesn't it look great on me" my brother said in a pround voice. That comment mad me furious. I didn't want to say anything that would cause problems so I just walked away. " Am I not talking to you" Tae Hwang said angriliy. Still.. I ignored him and walked away. " haha.. What a piece of " My brother brutely said with a chuckle at the end. I knew that I wasn't going to be called a piece of and ignore it like nothing happened. I then rapidly turned around facing my brother and threw my fist up.. close to his face. " Shut.. Up.. Or I will...punch you" I rudely said. I was fed up.. I'm sick and tired of my brother. Why is it we argue..  all the time. " Punch me then.." My brother said with no fear. He was literaly waiting for me to punch him.. just standing there. With a stupid smirk on his face. I rapidly threw my fist at him. "YAAA!!" I screamed. Yes..I threw my fist. Hoping that I would hit my brother at his damn face. Instead I hit the wall. My brother moved so fast, making miss his face. Tae Hwang stood there laughing. Laughing at me. " Damn you Tae Hwang" I said, while I was staring at him madly. " Haha.. Damn you too" My brother said with the same smirk on his face as earlier. 

I walked downstairs while I was calling my cook's name, Shin-Cho. "Yes, sir" Shin-Cho answered. "Please.. Give me ice for my knuckles" I said, while I was glaring at my knuckles. It was red and bruised. " ah.. You guys got into it again." My cook said. " The Hell! why are you in my business" I angriliy said. I was already annoyed. That stupid comment made me mad. " Sorry.. Sorry" Shin-Cho repeatedly said as he bowed down four times. After his apologizes he went to find a mini bag and filled it up with ice.

[ Noone's p.o.v]

It was finally the next day. The day that Min-Hee actually got her clothes and bags ready to move into a new house with a new job. " Chincha! * means really!* Where's this woman number! I swear I kept it on my drawer before I went to sleep."  Min-Hee started to search the whole house desperately for it. Until.. She bumped into her mother. " What are you looked for." The mother asked, while her hands were behind her back. " I'm looking for.." Min-Hee suddenly got distracted when she saw her wondering around while she looked like she was hiding something behind her back. " UMMAAA...!" Whined Min-Hee. "What is it" Said her mother. " Give it to me" Min-Hee said with a straight face. " Give..you wha-...haha.. Fine here." The mother stumbled threw her words, as she gave the number to Min-Hee. "Only you mother" Giggled Min-Hee.

Min-Hee then called the woman who gave her a new job. " Um.. Hello" Min-Hee said. As she stuttered a bit. " Oh.. Hello is this stinky girl!" The Go Twins mother said excitedly. " Ya.. stinky girl" Min-Hee furiously  said under her breathe. " Sorry what?" The Go twins mother said. " Oh I said Yes It's me." Min-Hee lied. " Ok... I'll be there.. Just tell me you're address." The mother asked Min-hee.

10 minutes went by and Min-Hee was their sitting outside infront of her house waiting. Until she saw a black, big, beautiful car. " That must be her" Min-Hee said in shocked. The woman stepped out of her car and said " Come on.. I don't bite" Min-Hee rushed into the car. " Wooow... So expensive.. so beautiful" Min-Hee said while she was rubbing all the places inside the car, while the paid driver was driving. " yah!.. Sit in one place." The go twins mother said with an awkward face on.  Min-Hee nodded her head and said " Sorry". 

"Anyway.. What's your name?" The Go twins mother asked. " Oh.. My name is Park Min-Hee"  Min-Hee answered politely. "Nice name" The mother complimented. "Aniyo * means no""   Min-Hee shyly spoke, as she put a piece of her hair behind her ear and she began to blush. The mother of the twins didn't say a word all she did was to stare at Min-Hee. " How cute." The mother of the twins thought as she smiled at Min-Hee. " We're here ma'am." The driver of the woman said. " Okay Thank you.. Just stay here and wait for me. I'll be back." The mother spoked in english. " Wow.. They speak english fluently." Min-Hee thought in shock.

Both Min-Hee and the twins mother stepped out of the car and walked into the house. " Chincha! The house is really amazing" Min-Hee said as she began to rub the house from places to places. The twins mother began to laugh. " Babo.. stop" Laughed the mother.  Min-Hee suddenly stopped when she saw two handsome men walked down the stairs. " This is you're new maid! Park Min-Hee." The mother said happily. Min-Hee walked towards them and said " Hello.. Nice to meet you guys" Min-Hee said  with a huge smile on her face. As she lend out her hand hoping to have a hand shake. The twins completely ignored her and walked passed her. Leaving her hand to stay out like that waiting for a hand shake.

"Yaaah! What is this they totally ignored me. As if I'm nothing." Thought Min-Hee with a disappointed look on her face. " Don't mind them my Min-Hee. Come lets go upstairs I have you're new uniform." The mother said as she looked at her children with a disgraced look.

Min-Hee and The mother were upstairs. " Here!" The mother of the twins said as she threw the uniform on the bed. " Change" The mother of the twins said. " Wow" Min-Hee said with a suprised look on her face. She had never worn a uniform that looked so expensive and nice like it before.

The maid uniform looked like this:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9YmNGtrsmdNup-4dPXfG