The doctor's desicion

My Maid

[ No one's p.o.v]

 

It has been two hours since Min-Hee came to the hospital. She still didn't wake up. The doctor said all she needed was rest, so the men had to leave the room for her to sleep. Of course, the nurses changed her wet clothes to something warmer. 

The doctor came to check on her to see if her fever came down, better yet to see if she had woken up. " Min-Hee?" The doctor gently called her, while he quietly walked towards her. He felt her forehead. " It seems that her fever came down" The doctor said with a gentle smile across his face. " That's a good thing." The doctor mentally said.

The doctor left the room. As soon as Shin-Cho saw the doctor came out, Shin-Cho jumped up out of his seat. " Doctor! Doctor! Is she okay?" Shin-Cho said worried. " Haha. Calm down. She will be fine."  The doctor chuckled. " I have a question for you three men." The doctor randomly spoke.

 

" What is it ?" Tae Hwang asked.

" What happened? Why was she in wet clothes, obviously that is why she got sick in the first place." The doctor asked, and stated. Tae Hwang, Shin-Cho, and Jin-Nam both looked at eachother. Shin-Cho wanted to tell the doctor what happened, but Tae Hwang quickly spoke. " She was been sick. And she was wet because she was cleaning the bathroom. I told her to change but she insisted to wear the clothes until she finished, so I let her."  " Eh!?" Shin-Cho shockingly said.

" Yah! Shut up" Jin-Nam whispered to Shin-Cho, while he made a pretend knife with his finger and slid it across his neck, indicating that if Shin-Cho tells he'll be in big trouble.

" Ah.. So that is what happened?" The doctor replied. " Yes.. Unless you are suggesting that I'm lying." Tae Hwang brutally said. " Haha. No just asking." The doctor stated.

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

 

I woke up wondering where I was. I swore that I was in my room. I looked at my clothes, then I suddenly became shock. " Ahhhh..! What? How? H-how did I get changed?" I mentally asked myself. I swore I was wearing my uniform. " Oh no. That means one of those men or somebody changed me. Omo. Omo." I said out loud, talking to myself.

I took a good look at the clothes that I'm wearing, and I noticed that I don't own them. " Are these hospital clothes?" I asked myself gazing at the cloth I'm wearing. Where am I at a hospital or something? 

I looked around frightened. " What happened to me?" I asked myself. I looked at every parts on my body, but I didn't see any wound. Suddenly.. I began to cough gently. I felt my forehead, and asked myself is it so that I'm sick?

I jumped of my bed, head to the only door in the room. And rapidly opened the door. When I walked out the room I saw Shin-Cho approaching me. The twins just stood there, looking like they didn't give a damn of course. " Are you ok?" Shin-Cho asked feeling on my forehead. " Yeah. I am. Thanks for worrying." I answered, and smiled a bit.

" So You're awake?"  I heard the voice of Tae Hwang speak. " Yes.. Sir." I answered, bowing apologitically.  I couldn't stand the faces of jin-Nam and Tae Hwang. Just looking at them annoys me. I bet Tae Hwang is the reason why I am in this postion now.

" It's about time you woke up" Jin-Nam rudely said. " Don't think you are off the hook because of this little sititution" Tae Hwang added.

 Little Sititution! Aish.... I fainted in my sleep for God sake! Can they show some sympathy? Anyways, I'm just happy I didn't get in a coma or anything like that.

" I don't think she has the strength to do anything else today." Shin-Cho said concerned. " And says who?" Jin-Nam replied. I could tell that he was really annoyed about the commented Shin-Cho stated. I think it's  best Shin-Cho stop talking back. After all... I'm a strong girl. There's nothing they can do that can stop me from getting paid well, and go to university. I'm going to conquer my goal.

" Ah... She's awake." The man in a white suit said. I guess he was the doctor who treated me. " Yes. She is. Will she be able to leave the hospital today?" Tae Hwang asked. " Yes Of course. She looks well. But, I suggest that she can't do any work today or else maybe she will faint again, and actually get hurt." The doctor suggested.

" Tch. Okay" I heard Jin-Nam his teeth. I looked over to him. I saw that he rolled his eyes. I didn't care because I know that I am off the hook today. I randomly smiled, because of what the doctor suggested. I felt like someone was glaring at me so I looked over and saw that it was Tae Hwang. Our eyes met, and he gave me a nasty look. He rolled his eys and mouthed ' You are lucky today. Next time don't annoy me.' I wish I couldn't read lips that well after I read his.

" You guys can leave now." The doctor said. All four of us bowed thankfully. " Thank you for caring me" I thanked the doctor. He gave me a smile, and I smiled back. We all left the hospital and head to the car, driving to the new place I live at. Shin-Cho sat next to me in the back and he bothered me like a little annoying brother. I thought it was cute.

" How did I get to the hospital? I bet you carried me Shin-Cho" I said winking at him playfully. Shin-Cho laughed, and answered me truthfully. " Tae Hwang carried you, bridal style." * What?! Tae Hwang? Carried  m-me?* I thought to myself. I was shocked honestly. I looked and gazed at Tae Hwang while he drove us to the house looking so determined in his driving.