The room list...

My Maid

[ No one's P.O.V ]

 

" Aren't you hungry Min-Hee?" Shin-cho asked giving Min-Hee an adorable smile. " Mhm" She answered as she nodded her head yes. She was still thinking about that dream. The dream that didn't finish all because of Shin-Cho. 

" Are you cooking Shin-Cho!?"  The voice of Tae Hwang roared. For some reason it made Min-Hee face to turn red. And Shin-Cho noticed.

 

"Ehhhh?!" Shin-cho said as he pointed at Min-Hee's face. " Yah... Your face is red as an tomato." He joked as Min-Hee smacked his finger that was pointing at her away. " Aish..! Leave me." Min-Hee pouted as she eyed Shin-Cho. 

" What is it? Do you like Tae Hwang or something?" Shin-Cho asked as he stared deep into Min-Hee's eyes. " NO!" She rapidly replied as she waved her hands idicating no.

Footsteps went down the stairs towards Min-Hee and Shin-Cho's direction. " You didn't answer me!" Tae Hwang complained making the two to jump. Min-Hee couldn't see anything but Tae Hwang's lips. * Omo!* She roared in her head as she turned four shades of red and covered . Tae Hwang looked at Min-Hee with an awkward face. He then brought his face closer to hers. " What is it with you?" Tae Hwang asked. Making Min-Hee so uncomfortable. His lips were too close to her face that she spazzed out and ran away with her hands still covered on . * Omo! omo! Please don't let me bump into Jin-Nam* Min-hee mentally begged and cried. 

But....

She then bumped into her disappointment, Jin-Nam. " What are you red for?" Jin-Nam asked as he eyed Min-Hee. Yet again...Min-Hee paid no attention to their words or face. She just gazed at their lips.

* What's wrong with me?* She asked herself as she hit her head repeatedly. * This girl is awfully wierd.* Jin-Nam said mentally.

Jin-Nam came closer to Min-Hee.

" SORRY!" She rapidly said as she bowed and ran off to her room. She shut her door close and started panting. * What's wrong with me? Is it because of that stupid dream. Aish!! Now I can't be comfortable again while I'm still living under the same roof as them* Min-Hee thought feeling annoyed as she ruffled her own hair out of annoyance.

" I don't know what to do.." She said to herself. 

" AHA! I can fix my room." She exictedly said as she brought out her list.

 

 

Cleaning List~

 

First thing first.... Catch that fat rat hiding in my room!

2) wash the bed and find new bedsheets for the bed.

3) Dust the disgusting room.

4) Buy air freshner...cuz this room is stttiiinnkky! Whoo.

5) Sweep the floor, and wash it.

6) Organize the closet.

And last but not less PAINT THE WALLS A PRETTY COLOR!!!! * I'll buy the paint when I get money.* =)

 

* Okay I have to get that fat rat out of my room first. HAHAH! I got cheese and a mouse trap I hope it will fall for it.* Min-Hee mentally thought with a big grin on her face. Before she tried her plan she checked all over the room to see if she could find the rat her self.

She looked and looked. Yet no rat to be found. " YAHHH... Where's this rat?" Min-Hee whined as she scratched the back of her neck.

~Squeak Squeak~

Min-Hee heard the rat make a sound. The sound startled her. It made her jump. " Ah! I hear it" She says frightened. 

She finally found where the rat was located. " So this is where you are." She said still frightened to go near it. She then made her rat trap and set it in front of the rat.

The rat wouldn't move because she was there watching so she left, waiting to hear the rat tail snapped on the mouse trap. ~ SMACK~ 

MIn-Hee heard a loud noise. She rushed into the room seeing the rat caught. " YES!" She roared happily. She then pick the mouse trap up with the rat stuck on it squeaking. She rushed downstairs threw the rat outside than ran back up. 

She then began to pant. Even though the rat was gone she was still frightened. * OKAY! I'm done with step one* Min-Hee said as she took a deep breathe in.

 

Cleaning List~

 

First thing first.... Catch that fat rat hiding in my room!

2) wash the bed and find new bedsheets for the bed.

3) Dust the disgusting room.

4) Buy air freshner...cuz this room is stttiiinnkky! Whoo.

5) Sweep the floor, and wash it.

6) Organize the closet.

And last but not less PAINT THE WALLS A PRETTY COLOR!!!! * I'll buy the paint when I get money.* =)

 

* The next step is to clean my bed. I already have new bedsheets, all I have to do is to wash the stains off the bed.*

 

" MIN-HEE! Breakfest is ready!" Min-Hee heard the voice of Shin-Cho yell. " Coming" She replied as she walked down the stairs. 

When she made her way to the kitchen she saw two faces glareing at her. She turned away trying to not look at them in the eyes. She then remebered her dream. How both of the twins would hold her hands and Tae Hwang would blush.

She really wanted to forget about that dream, but she couldn't and it was eating her up inside.

She took her breakfest and went to a seat far from the twins. She ate her breakfest, took her shower, washed the dishes, then went off to her bedroom to fix it up.

 

* This room is going to be sparkling clean.* She said eagered to make the twins happy.

 

 

 

Days and days passed when every day she would do her morning chores then go off to her room to fix it up. It made Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam suspicious that everyday she would go to her room and not come out. * Isn't she frightened and disgusted about that room. Why is it that she wants to spend there every minute?* Tae Hwang questioned himself feeling upset. He didn't want Min-Hee to be happy at all, nor enjoy her room not even a little.

So he went to Min-Hee's room, opened her door a bit, and peeked. What he saw in her room caught him by suprise. It made his jaw to drop and his eyes to widen. * She's cleaning the room!* He thought feeling shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No maid has ever done  or tempted that before.....

 


 

NOTE:
 
Sorry it took forever for me to update. I just had so much work to do.
 
And sorry that this story has short updates, I promise once I'm free the updates will be much better.
 
Check out my new book. LOL Idk how to make a link to it so hears the name of it : Hello I'm Mute