Am I Destined To Be Here???

My Maid

[Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

 

While I was upstairs just listening to my music and streching at the same time, I heard the front door downstairs open, I knew it was my mother. She is the only one who has keys to this house, I and my brother as well. " Chincha! The house is really amazing" I heard an unfamilar female voice speak. I left my room to see who it was, I saw my brother come out of his room as well. I guess he heard the voice too. We both walked down the stairs when we saw a female dressed in hideous clothes. She was admiring the house rubbing the walls and other places. It's like she had never seen a huge beautiful house like this before. It's pathetic. My mother began to laugh and said. " Babo.. stop"   The girl suddenly stopped when she saw I and my brother just glaring at her. " This is you're new maid! Park Min-Hee." My mother gladly said. The random new maid walked towards I and my brother " Hello.. Nice to meet you guys" She said  with a huge smile on her face. Her smile was disgusting. Not cute. At all. Atleast that is what I thought. She lend out her hand hoping to have a hand shake. I just walked passed her. My brother did as well. We left her hanging. Just like that.

I looked back and she had a crazed look on her face. * Just leave now or it will be worse than that* I thought to myself. " Don't mind them my Min-Hee. Come lets go upstairs I have you're new uniform."  My mother said, as she gave me and my brother a disappointed face. She had always gave us that face. I don't know why, but the face makes me feel uncomfortable a bit. 

[Min-Hee's p.o.v]

The twins mother took me upstairs and threw the most nice maid outfit I had ever seen on the bed. " Here!" The mother of the twins said. " Change" She said. " Wow" I said with a surprised look on my face. I couldn't help myself the dress looked so expensive and beautiful. " Thank You!" I said as tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall. It was so much tears that I could make a ocean out of it. The twins mother face palmed herself. " Aigoo this girl is seriously shedding tears.. for What!" She said. " It was only 30 bucks" The mother muttered. 30 bucks! My tears suddenly stopped running. Really.. She must be lying. Maybe the outfit is not that expensive. I can buy three soda cans with that type of money. AIGOO~

" Ok! Change! Change!" The mother rapidly told me. " Okay..okay" I replied. The mother stepped out of the room, leaving me privacy to change into the uniform. I rapidly put on the uniform. And walked out. Even though the dress wasn't expensive.. I don't know why but I felt a bit royalty. " You..know.. you're really pretty. My Park Min-Hee" The mother said as I walked out wearing the uniform she had bought me. " You will look great with these stockings and shoes I also bought." She said as she handed me the stockings and shoes.

The stockings and shoes looked like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUuIfGJX1ltk4dMfwh9IU

Imagine her wearing the shoes and stockings with the maid uniform. :)  * Mianhe about the white  really short shorts or underwear whatever its called. Didn't mean to show tht* ^^*

I wore what she gave me. I felt even more beautiful than before. " NICE! I will be leaving now. The guys will tell you the room that you will be staying in. haha They know the house better than I do." The mother said while she laughed through her words. I nodded my head. "Thanks for everything" I said while I gave her a smile. She gave me a smile as well. Her smile was really cute. Beautiful. She's like a fairy god mother. She climbed down the stairs and I followed her, to her to the front door.

We walked to the door. I could feel the hatered and tension in the atmosphere when I walked passed the twins. " Ok my Min-Hee I will be leaving. Bye" The mother said. She waved at me and gave me that cute smile once again. " Ok. Bye. Bye. Take care of  yourself." I said while I was waving goodbye to her. She walked into her beautiful car and drove away. When I stood there watching her car drive by. My heart just stopped all of a sudden. I began to have the nervous feeling and the fear feeling came back again. I shut the front door. Locked it. And turned around. Facing the Troubled Twins!

They were just staring at me. It was like a death stare. I hated it. I tried to break the silence. So I spoke. " H-i. umm.. Can. You. sho-w. me. to. my. ro-om pl-ease" I stuttered and stumbled through my words while I bowed down begging them. " Follow me" One of the twins said. The twin with the black hair. Chincha. I don't know their name yet. This is off with a bad start. Both of the twins walked towards the room they wanted me to stay in. I followed them. My eyes widen when they opened the door to the room. The room walls was dull gray the bed is dirty and has brown spots on it. The floor has dust and small bugs on the floor and ceilings. The room stank badly. I jumped. And screamed when I saw a rat! I swear I saw a rat run across the room. The closet was really small but it didn't bother me because I honestly didn't have a lot of clothes. " This is your room" One of the twin, the one with black hair said. With an evil grin on his face.

*Remember this is the guy with black hair ( Tae Hwang)*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc9QGQWMAUusbjNBWP3XO

*Remember this is the guy with light brownish hair ( Jin-Nam)*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSoDYCNbOA0Ome3TpG2L8

 

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

The new maid screamed. I guess she saw the rat that I purposely put in the room I provided for her. The scared look on her face made me happy. It's good she should suffer. " What you don't like the room" I asked  waiting for her to respond. She didn't say a word. She was so shocked I guess. " No it's fine" She suddenly spoke. Still. Still! She gave me a smile. The grin on my face turned into a frown. " What!" My brother Jin-Nam said. " You like the room?" I asked. " I'm ok with it" The new maid said. She got me mad. How can a person be happy with a dirty frightened room like This! She must be faking. " Pack up go into your new room" I said with a smirk on my face. I pushed her into the dirty room. The push was so hard that  I caused her to fall on her knees. " Lets go Jin-Nam. Let us leave her to unpack" I brutally said and I walked away. And my brother followed behind me.

 I and my brother walked back into the living room. I saw that my cook Shin-Cho followed us. " Is it right to leave her in a room like that?" Shin-Cho said. " Get out our business!" I and my brother unison said. Shin-Cho bowed and apologized and walked away. Heading the direction where the new maid room is.

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

"What is this" I said as tears ran down my cheeks fluently.  I still kneeled there on the dirty floor with my head hanged down. He pushed me so hard, that I fell. The truth is I am terrified of this room. How can I sleep tonight? Why me? Is it too late to quit, before they do worse to me? " No..No" I said has I shaked my head to forget the thought. "I'm here to work for university" I tried to convince myself as I balled my fingers into a fist.. Why do they hate me already? Did I do wrong? I suddenly  began to feel worse and sad.

" Am I Destined To Be Here???" I asked myself.