A Day With Tae Hwang II

My Maid


[No one's p.o.v]

Min Hee rushed down the stairs with Tae Hwang's jacket. She panted on her way to him because of the amount of speed she was running to get the jacket so she wouldn't have to hear Tae Hwang complain for another thing.

"Here you are sir." She handed him his jacket, where Tae Hwang rudely grabbed it from her hands. "How long would it take you to get a simple jacket? You took forever." Tae Hwang complained, making Min Hee's mouth to drop.

*All that running for nothing!?* Min Hee mentally whined. She cleared and responded to Tae Hwang's comment. 

"Um..It really didn't take me that long to g-get your jacket...as you can see, I ran all the way upstairs and back." 

"Are you calling me a liar?" Tae Hwang raised is voice and eyebrow as he put his jacket on. *What's up with this guy? What the hell..* Min Hee mentally sighed to herself. She apologetically bowed and agreed with Tae Hwang.

"Fine sir, you're not a liar. I shouldn't have taken long, can we leave to go to your appointment now?" 

Tae Hwang his teeth. "You sound sarcastic."  

"Well..I didn't mean to."

"Don't you ever use that tone with me again because I swear I will slap a girl if I have to with no regrets." He coldly said, walking out the front door. 

Min Hee trembled from his harsh words.
"Aigoo.. like I said..look of an angel, heart of a devil." Min Hee pouted and murmured to herself as she too walked out the door. 


"Will you hurry up and get into the car so I could get this doctor check up out of the way." He rushed Min Hee, making her to run again. 

Tae Hwang got into his car, waiting for Min Hee to enter. She opened the door to the front seat but decided to sit at the back. The fear she had for Tae Hwang wouldn't allow her sit near him. 

Tae Hwang chuckled to himself, and began to start the car. "You want to sit at the back?" He questioned Min Hee with a smirk, looking through the car mirror. "Y-Yes sir." She answered, looking out the window. Tae Hwang knew how frightened Min Hee was to sit in the front with him, which brought a smile across his face. 

Tae Hwang began to drive when Min Hee noticed that he has forgotten to fasten his seat belt.

"Tae Hwang!" Min Hee yelped. 

"What? What is it?" He questioned, being so focused in his driving. "Umm..you forgot to put your seat belt on." Min Hee warned him. Tae Hwang quickly looked at his seat belt that was not fastened at all. He glanced at Min Hee through the rear-view mirror then rolled his eyes. "If I wanted to fasten my seat belt, I would've done it by now. So Min Hee don't point out to me." He rudely stated as Min Hee looked back at Tae Hwang through the rear-view mirror. She had this gloomy look on her face and slightly bowed her head. "I was just trying to help..." She murmured so low, hoping that Tae Hwang didn't hear a word she had said, but he did. 

Min Hee got him off guard. He kept his eyes on the road then on Min Hee back and forth.

Eyes on the road.

Eyes on Min Hee.

Road.

Min Hee.

Continuously.

He his teeth and rolled his eyes again, then mumbled "Thank you..".

After hearing those two unbelievable words from his mouth, he quickly fastened his seat belt. Out of shock, Min Hee gazed at Tae Hwang with disbelief through the rear-view window. She couldnt tear her eyes off of him. *D-did he just say..T-Thank you? God...is the world ending or something?* She shockingly thought, still gazing at Tae Hwang as if he's a ghost. 

Then out of no where...Tae Hwang roars.

"Damn it!" 

Min Hee slightly jumped in her seat. "Is there a problem?" She questioned, hoping that there's not a problem. 

He replied with an angry tone. "I'm running low on gas...I forgot to fill up the tank." "Can't you still go to the gas station?" Min Hee asked. "Are you stupid? There's no gas station around here, and plus my car can stop any second now..." Tae Hwang brutally answered, just when the car stopped in the middle of the road. "Great.." The two sighed in unison. 

*We're going to be late for the appointment..what am I going to do now?* Min Hee worriedly thought. Tae Hwang stepped out of the car and angrily slammed his door. "Damn..Damn..Damn!" He roared, looking around for any help. Min Hee gets out the car as well and spies a bus.

"Tae Hwang!" Min Hee yelped, pointing at a bus. Tae Hwang followed where her finger was pointing at and he gave her a furious look. "You expect me to leave my car here and go ride a filthy public bus?" He frustratingly said.

*How dumb can she be? aissh...* Tae Hwang mentally said.

"Well..you could get someone to take care of your car while we quickly catch that bus. We only have a few more minutes to get to your doctor's appointment." Said Min Hee. "Doesn't Jin Nam have an extra key to your car? He could go to the gas station and buy a gas can to fill up the car? He could call a taxi to your car if you just leave him the address on where your car is." Min Hee added as she glanced at the bus, watching how people were entering the bus. 

Tae Hwang sighed and locked his door. "I don't want to enter that filthy bus, I've never rode a bus in my life before and I don't intend to." He complained like a kid. Min Hee sighed mentally and tried her best to convince him. "Please! Call Jin Nam...the bus will soon leave. Trust me, buses aren't really that bad." Min Hee ran to the bus, hoping that Tae Hwang would follow her, but instead he stood there, calling Min Hee's name furiously. 

Min Hee waved her hand, indicating that he should come over. She was the last person to enter the bus but she begged the bus driver to wait for some time. "Tae Hwang! Hurry up! Pleasse!" She yelled across the road.

"Hey...lady is your boyfriend coming or not? I don't have all day!" The bus driver angrily roared, his teeth. "I'm sorry sir, he's a bit hardheaded. A-And he's not my boyfriend.." Min Hee apologized. "I don't care if he's your boy friend or not...Just tell him to hurry up."  

Passengers on the bus started to become real impatient. Tae Hwang looked at the bus, surprised that it's still there waiting for him. "W-What? How could she keep the bus waiting for a long time?" He mumbled among himself as he squinted his eyes, seeing that people who looks furious are yelling at Min Hee, or something like that.
 
"Aigoo..this idiot..." Tae Hwang angrily said as he brought out his phone, calling Jin Nam's cell as he ran towards the bus. Seeing Tae Hwang on his way brought a smile to Min Hee's face. *I knew you'd come eventually* Min Hee mentally said, beaming. Tae Hwang panted a bit, climbing into the bus. "This will be my first and last time riding a damn bus ok Min Hee! Understood?!" He said, being so disgusted by the area in the bus. "Understood!" Min Hee agreed, nodding her head in agreement. 

"WHY WAS IT TAK-" Angry passengers cooled their tempers down when they saw Tae Hwang. 

"Aigoo..he's so handsome.."

"So attractive.."

"He's perfect.."

"He looks like a prince..."

"Isn't his mother Mrs. Go?"

"No it can't be..."

"It is! He must be a model for his mom's designs! He looks like one anyway." People after people gossiped and praised Tae Hwang. Tae Hwang sighed and looked for a seat on the bus. Every where he went to, people would recognize him. After all, his mother is a popular clothing designer. Random people kept offering him free space to sit beside them but he ignored each and every one of those offers. Min Hee found a seat for her and Tae Hwang. She sat down and called him over while he's on his phone with Jin Nam, discussing about the car matter. He walked over to Min Hee and sat down beside her, finishing his conversation with Jin Nam. "Good..don't wreck my car or I'll kill you." Tae Hwang hung up on Jin Nam after his last statement.

"So he's getting your car?" Min Hee asked.

"Yeah.." Tae Hwang replied.

Min Hee and Tae Hwang said no words to one another. The bus was loud and crowed. People couldn't keep their eyes off Tae Hwang. *People must really love Tae Hwang..* Min Hee thought as she gazed at everyone that was staring at him. Whenever Tae Hwang gains attention like this, he would always ignore it. Sometimes he would love the attention, sometimes he'd hate it..right now the attention he's getting is aggravating him.

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v ]

What to do now..aish. Everywhere I look, there's always have to be a person looking at me. Ha..I don't blame them..I'm too handsome after all.

I could tell Min Hee is intimated just by sitting beside me. I bet she's thinking..is he going to hit me...is he going to shout at me...and blah blah and what not. Pfft..I should just yell at her right now just to get on her bad side..but what can I possibly yell at her for..

I rapidly gazed at her from head to toe, seeing no problem at all. All she was doing was gazing out the window with this..I don't know..fear in her eyes? But yet..looked so peaceful and calming. She then looked at me with shock, where I quickly looked away.

"W-Why are you looking at me!" I roared with anger, still looking away. She stuttered a few times but answered my question. "I just thought there was a problem because.." "Becauuuse?" I asked, waiting for her reply. "Because for the past 5 minutes you were looking at me...I tried to ignore it but I couldn't..is there a problem?" She stated. I gave her a bizarre look and my teeth angrily. "And why would I want to look at you? Please don't say lies like that again.." I said, rolling my eyes. She nodded her head slowly and played with her fingers. I just wonder what is going through her mind right now. I quietly chuckled to myself. I just love the way she feels so unease right now.

Damn...how long will it take to get there. I'm bored out of my mind. Oh Yeah! I haven't played this game in ages. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and began to play my favorite ap game "fun run". Its a game where you compete with other people..I know it's childish, but could you blame me? I'M SO BORED! 

I began to play the game...you wouldn't believe how I reacted... 

"Damn!"

"!"

"!"

"Damn It!" 

I roared foul words every time I lost a game.

Min Hee slowly looked at me. She'd jump every time I yelled. She stared at my phone with her eyes widen..."Omo! That' my favorite game!" She yelled, smiling widely. 

F-Favorite game huh?

[ Min Hee's p.o.v ]

I was just gazing out the window..wondering when we'll get to our stop. All of a sudden I hear Tae Hwang yell such foul words. I just wonder what was the problem with him. I looked at him then noticed he was playing a game. What game could that possibly be? I looked down, watching him play...FUN RUN. "Omo! That's my favorite game!" I squealed happily. After he lost another game, I chuckled. 

"Yah! What are you laughing at low life!" He angrily roared which just made me to chuckle even more. Aigoo...he's such a poor sport. 

"N-nothing...." I replied. He looked at me and his teeth. "It's my favorite game too.." He mumbled, giving all his attention back to the game. I being so excited disturbed him again. "Really!" I squealed, gripping unto his shoulder..smiling. He froze..looked at my hand that was grabbing his shoulder as if it was disgusting, then looked at me. "The hell.." He harshly said, as I slowly took my hand off his shoulder. "S-Sorr-" "Don't you ever touch this shoulder again! In fact, don't you ever touch me again!
" He roared, grabbing most of the people's attention.

Aisshh, what an an..an..PABO. YES THAT'S RIGHT! A PABO. aigoo...the guy really knows how to push my buttons.

I pulled out my phone, then began to play the same game Tae Hwang was playing.

"Yes!"

"Aigoooooo!!!!"

"Aisshhh!!! I'm such a loser!"

"YAY!!! I'm so great!"

I squealed and roared every time I lost or won a game. Tae Hwang sneakingly watched me play. He silently chuckled and made a comment that was totally uncalled for! 

"Wow...Min Hee...you ."

"EH! Says the person who never won a game." I replied back then quickly covered my mouth. "I-I'm sorr-" "Save it! We shall go against each other. Let's bet on the better person. If you lose, you will have to apologize to me nonstop behind my bedroom door till 2 am in the morning." Tae Hwang betted. Aish...what a cruel punishment.

"Hmpff...And if I win, you will have to buy me ice cream! Deal?" I said, pulling my hand out for a handshake. Tae Hwang glared at my hand then shook it, looking at me. "Deal!" He said.

"Add me at ImTheBest" Tae Hwang ordered me. "Nae!" I answered I quickly added him. All of a sudden, Tae Hwang chuckled his heart out. "Aigoo..Min Hee your username is so childish and nothing but stupidity." He harshly said, chuckling through his word. I gasped and rolled my eyes. "T-There's nothing with my username RainbowIcecreamGamerC:" I crossed my arms. "Whatever Rainbow Ice cream gamer, lets start shall we?" He said, tilting his head a bit as I nod my head yes. We began to play, over and over again. Too bad I kept losing. DAMN IT! He's so good.

We laughed, squealed, screamed, and cried...well...I cried and pouted. Aish...he just had to be so damn good. We continued to play repeatedly. We just couldn't stop laughing, it was so much fun. "Min Hee..." He called my name. :Yes?" I answered.  "You truly ." He chuckled. "Jeez...I know." I laughed with him. Just when we we're about to play another game, the bus made it to our stop...finally.

"Ah~ Tae Hwang, we're here." I said, getting up while Tae Hwang did the same. The smile...the beautiful angelic smile that was on his face moments ago faded away in a blink of an eye. "I see..." He cleared his throat. "Let's go, don't waste my time." He said, stuffing his hands and his cell in his pockets, walking out of the bus. I followed him.

"Yah! Pay up guys!" The angry bus driver said. "Would you shut up and calm down.." Tae Hwang rudely said, bringing out his wallet. "Here." Tae Hwang said calmly as he hand his money to the bus driver. Tae Hwang walked off and I followed. "Yah! Stupid girl where's my money!" Apparently the bus driver was talking to me. I pointed at myself with disbelief and answered. "M-Me?" "Noooo the boogeyman! Of course you! Where's my damn money!?" The bus driver said sarcastically. 

"B-But I thought he paid for m-" "I only spend money on myself.." Tae Hwang rudely cut me off. AISH...WHAT A JERK. If only I could strangle him...

"Oh...I see.."  I disappointingly said, searching for money in every pocket on me. "H-Here!" I said, bowing as I hand him my money. The bus driver rudely grabbed the money from my hands and his teeth. "Rude bastard" I my teeth and mumbled quietly. 

Tae Hwang walked off without me noticing. "Hey! Wait up!" I squealed, running after him. 

"You finally decided to catch up to me." Tae Hwang stated. What the hell! I was busy paying for myself. Duhhh..."Yeah, sorry s-sir." I painfully said. Ugh, I hate that I have to be respectful to people that arent even respectful to me. 

"Save that sorry for when you stay up till 2 am at my door apologizing"  Tae Hwang smirked. Oh God...I could really kill this guy now..

~**~

After a few minutes of walking, we made it to the hospital and into the doctor's office. "This time you finally came. 8 minutes late but I didn't think you'll show up at all" The doctor chuckled as Tae Hwang his teeth. "Well it's like I had no choice.." Tae Hwang said. The doctor noticed that I had came with Tae Hwang and he smiled at me. "She must've made you come here huh. What can you say? Ladies always have their way around men." The Doctor chuckled at his own joke. I chuckled as well and slipped a piece of my hair behind my ear then noticed that Tae Hwang was glaring at me. I guess that's my cue to stop laughing, so I did but couldn't help it so ended up giggling a bit more.

"Can I just do my damn check up and stuff already?" Tae Hwang rudely said as the doctor nodded. "Sure, follow me this way." The doctor replied, walking to the direction he pointed to. Tae Hwang followed him, and I followed Tae Hwang. The doctor looked back to make sure Tae Hwang was following him but then noticed me following them two. The doctor laughed and spoke. "Oh missy, you don't have to come unless you want to see some chest and abs" The doctor teased. Damn it...he had to put me in a weird position. I just hope I'm not blushing because when I do blush, it's noticeable as hell. Great, now Tae Hwang is staring at me. "Don't you dare come over and watch me, you're not worthy enough for that." He brutally said. This big fat jer- Wait..oh yeah I just remembered that he doesn't feel comfortable around maids...his past took over him..I guess he's not comfortable around me YET. I know I'll get there but it'll some time to win him over.


I bowed apologetically. "Nae.." I said, walking back to the waiting room. 

"Tae Hwang buddy don't you think that was sort of harsh?" I heard the doctor and Tae Hwang converse as I made my way to the waiting room. "I don't care, people her kind doesn't deserve my kindness." Tae Hwang brutally stated.

PFFT. People my kind?! Please, not all maids have the same devious mind so please don't compare me with rubbish people. If only I could speak my mind to him. Jeez..

~**~

[ Jin Nam p.o.v ]

I finally got back home after picking Tae Hwang's car. I sighed.

"Damn...the things I do for my blood brother." I said, throwing the keys on the couch then sits on the couch, relaxing myself. Out of no where, I began to have a flash back on what I did on this couch..I forcefully got on top of Min Hee. I chuckled to myself but then couldn't get her out of my mind. "Great..." I murmured.

I got up, went to the the kitchen and got a drink of water. Hoping that will stop the thoughts of that stupid maid, but disappointingly it didn't.

"What the hell is so different about that maid?" I roared to myself. I've always wondered why she's still here with us. She lasted more than 2 months. I just don't understand her, yet she's still so respectful...I need her out this house before I go crazy..

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v ]

I walked out of the doctor's office, seeing Min Hee reading magazines with excitement. What the hell could she be so happy about? I sneaked up on her quietly and noticed that she was looking at fashion magazines. 

"Omo...The models are really beautiful, and the jewelry!!! Fascinating" She squealed to herself. I guess she must really love fashion. She squealed at the most fine shoes, dresses, outfits, make up, and anything that looked good in her eyes. I quietly chuckled, watching her look through pages after pages. The girl have taste, I'll give her that. 

She then flipped a page, where it showed my mother lines. "Aigoo! That's Mrs. Go. Wow, her designs are really beautiful." She said as she flipped pages and pages till it showed photo shots of me, wearing my mother designed clothes. 

091912_janggeunsuk_bazaar2.jpg tumblr_mbre20rb3M1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg 1348062104-906246742.jpg 4b594c097c62d6d405598d3689b51ae612823074


"..T-Tae Hwang?" She said with disbelief. She gazed at each photo of me for about how long? Like maybe 5 minutes each. I don't blame her, I am pretty y and handsome in those photos.

She brushed her thumb on my photo and smiled at it with tender. "Aigoo..he's so handsome..So he is a model.." Min Hee spoke to herself. I smiled at the sight of her praising my photos.

I walked back near the doctor's office then walk back to Min Hee, clearing my throat. I didn't want her to know that I was "creeping" on her. She turned back as she heard me coming up behind her. 

"OH!" She yelped, quickly changing the page that had my photo's to a page that she was not even looking at. "What are you doing?" I questioned as if I didn't know a thing. "O-Oh um.. no-nothing." She said as she quickly set the magazine back on the table. Just to get her all worked up, I teasingly picked up the magazine that had my photo shots in it. "Were you looking at this magazine?" I asked, trying so hard to not crack a smile or a chuckle. She quickly grabbed the magazine from my hand and picked up a boring one. "I-I was looking at this." She lied. You could tell she was getting all embarrassed and frightened and all. The way her face was turning red and the way she was stuttering made me to laugh. "fine then, lets go back home." I said, walking out the hospital with Min Hee lingering behind me.

~**~

"Please don't tell me that we're riding the bus home." I complained. "Sorry, we're gonna have to again!" She chuckled as she climbed up the bus, I followed her. 

Damn...another long hour in a retched bus. I hate the bus, I hated the people who rides it, I hated the seats, I hated everything. I swear, I rather walk home than ride a filthy bus like this.

Min Hee found a seat and I sat beside her. It was dead silent between us until she brought out her phone and began to play Fun Run. "You wanna play again? I have a feeling that this time I'll beat u." She said, trying me. Seriously, I know she's not daring me. I'm like the king of that game.

"You're on." I said as we began to play against each other. I don't know why..but she makes me feel like a kid again. She made the game fun. I beat her every game but no lie, she's getting better after every game we play. We played and played. "Min Hee..." I called her name while playing the game. No reply.

"Why aren't you moving?" I asked, being so focused on the game, then I heard something drop to the ground..her phone. "What?" I asked looking at the ground then I looked at her, finding her fast asleep. I chuckled. "No wonder...she fell asleep." I said among myself, picking up her phone off the ground. She kept tilting her head over my direction but it seemed like she was frightened of me even in her sleep. She didn't even dare to lean her head on my shoulder. Every time she was close to laying her head on my shoulder, she would quickly jerk her head back up. She kept doing that repeatedly so I gently laid her head on my shoulder. I really don't know why I'm allowing her do this but this would be her last time touching me. 

I looked away, trying so hard not to think about how she's sleeping peacefully on me.

~**~

The bus made it to our stop. I gently shook Min Hee to wake up. "Come on, don't waste my time. Wake up!" I roared as she slowly got up. She noticed that she was leaning on me the whole entire time. "I-I'm Sorry!!" She apologized. "Don't worry about it." I said, climbing off the bus. I paid for myself and began to walk home without waiting for Min Hee. She yelped, "Wait for me!" as she searched her pockets for more money to pay the bus driver. She paid and ran after me, panting.

We walked and walked. The whole time we were walking, she couldn't keep her eyes off me. I looked at her. "What?!" I roared. I mean, can you stop looking at my gorgeous face?

[Min Hee's p.o.v]

Back when we were at the hospital, before we left, I secretly tore the page of Tae Hwang and stuffed it in my pocket. He looked so good that I knew I had to look at the photos again so I took. I don't know why I did it but I did. So, he asked what? Why am I staring at him? Well, I'm still comparing him to his pictures. Does it kill the guy to smile once in a while? 

"N-Nothing.." I shyly shook my head, secretly looking at the photos of Tae Hwang. Sadly, he noticed that I was looking at something in my pocket. "What is that?" He asked, leaning closer to my direction. "N-Nothhing." I answered, walking backwards. "Nothing? Is that going to be the answers to all my questions?" He said in an angry tone. He rolled his eyes then walked off. I sighed in relief. Thank God, I wondered what he would've said or done if he had found out that I had his pictures in my pocket. I'm guessing he would've said...ert, or creep, or a retched girl like me could never have a handsome guy like him so I should stop stalking him and having fantasies of him! I can just image him saying those things right now.

~**~

We finally reached home. Tae Hwang opened the door and walked in, I walked in after him. 

"Min Heeee~" Shin Cho squealed, running towards me. He hugged me tightly then for my ear with his lips, whispering. "How did you survive?" I chuckled after hearing him ask me that question. Today was a easy rough day..I saw it as one step closer to getting Tae Hwang to like me. I looked over to Tae Hwang, watching him talk to his brother. I smiled at him. 

"Yah Min Hee what are you gazing at?" Shin Cho asked, making Tae Hwang to look over my way. Great! Thanks a lot Shin Cho, he caught me staring at him. I quietly looked at Shin Cho and chuckled. "W-What What are you talking about silly?" I playfully punched shin Cho shoulder. Apparently, I ended up actually hurting him. 

"Damn Min Hee, that actually hurts!" He whined, rubbing his shoulder. "Oh really?" I shyly rubbed my nape, noticing that Tae Hwang was looking at me...

He...He cracked a smile. He actually smiled at me!! Am I seeing things? He's smiling, and he let out a soft chuckle and there he goes...he's back to old typical Tae Hwang. 

"Min Hee..Stop looking at me, I'm too handsome for you." He conceitedly said. I nodded and looked away, smiling at myself. Tae Hwang oh Tae Hwang...will he ever change?

He looked at Min Hee, smiling again then went back to talking to Jin Nam after he said those words to her.

~**~

Just when I was getting ready to jump in my bed and sleep, I had remembered the deal I made with Tae Hwang. 

"Let's bet on the better person. If you lose, you will have to apologize to me nonstop behind my bedroom door till 2 am in the morning."

He must've forgotten about the deal. I don't know what to do. Should go to bed, or should I fulfill my promise. I sighed, left my room, and went off to Tae Hwang's bedroom. 

Everyone went to bed, and me..ah! I have to stay here and do this..

I kneeled down on my knees in front of Tae Hwang's door, and began to apologize. I just have to do this till 2 am..BUT ITS ONLY 10:30...this is going to be a long night.

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

"Sorry" I continued and continued. 

[Tae Hwang's p.o.v] 

I just got the shower. I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist and a towel on my head. (Tae Hwang and Jin Nam both have their own bathrooms which is in their room. :3)

"Sorry" 

"Sorry"

I heard continuously. "What the hell is that?" I murmured. I walked to my door, then opened it a bit, seeing Min Hee with her sleepy eyes, her head leaned against the near wall and herself saying 'Sorry'. I smirked then quietly chuckled to myself. I completely forgot about the bet we made. I swear if she hadn't came, I wouldn't have even remember the deal at all. I watched her for a while then closed my door and walked in my closet looking for my night wear. 

Moments later I got dressed and I'm still hearing Min Hee's pitiful voice. It just made me even happier that she's there suffering. I snickered, looked out my door for one more glance then went to bed.

"She's something.." I smiled before I fell asleep. It's nice how she kept her promise. 

For some reason..I didn't stop smiling for the whole night.