Bend me but can't break me....

My Maid

[ Jin-Nam's p.o.v]

 

As I was walking towards downstairs I see my brother Tae Hwang peeking in the maid's room. * What is he so fascinated about?* I mentally asked myself, as I snuck up behind him.

 

I tapped him causing him to jump out of shock. " HAHA. You should've seen your face." I joked laughing a bit. All Tae Hwang did was to eye me and his teeth, then walked off. " It was just a joke. Aish. Lighten up a bit!" I roared at him as he just walked off.

 

I watched him walk off to his room.

 

* Now what was he staring at in the maid's room?* I questioned myself as I peeked in the room just like my brother did. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

 

The Maid...is cleaning the most messiest room in history? At least that is what I and my brother thought.

 

Other maids would be too frightened or  lazy to clean the room. But this maid! Was different. And brave. She took the risk and clean the room. * How amazing..* I thought gazing at her clean.

 

I then shook my head coming back to my senses. * What am I thinking of. Aish. After that room is clean she will be comfortable. This maid is something else. It's going to be hard to get her to quit.* I angrily thought to myself as my gazing then turned into glaring.

 

The maid turned around as our eyes met. * !* I angrily thought,  rapidly walking the other direction.

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

 

I don't know why but I felt like someone was just staring at me. I didn't want the twins to know that I'm cleaning the room so it would be a surprise to them. No better yet. A slap to their face. I wanted them to actually see that they can't break me. All they could do it bend me, but not breaking at all.

 

I looked back actually seeing someone watching me. It startled me. * Who's that?* I questioned myself as the person rapidly ran off. 

  

* The hell!* I mentally thought as I rushed to see who it was. I just hoped it was the cook or anybody but the twins. I wanted to surprise them.

 

* Please let it be Shin-Cho.* I mentally begged but sadly, I got an disappointment. Jin-Nam.

 

What was Jin-Nam staring at anyway. * Oh! Is it because he is shocked that I'm cleaning my room.* I happily thought as I started to think random things.

 

My thought was either stupid or silly. But I believed one of them was right, which is that he was defiantly shocked. " HA!" I screamed randomly.

 

" You can't break me." I muttered so low. As I watched Jin-Nam to walk off.

 

[ No one's p.o.v]

 

* WHAT THE HELL!* Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam mentally yelled in unison.

 

* Damn that piece of . Why does she make it so difficult for me* Tae Hwang roared mentally as he continue to beat himself thinking about Min-Hee.

 

 

* Aish! How did she know that I was snooping?! Damn it! I hope she didn't see me.I don't want her to think I'm a stalker or anything.Jin-Nam complained as he also beat himself thinking about Min-Hee.

 

 

 

 

 

"DAMN THAT MAID!" The twins said in unison as they continuously beat their head out of frustration.


-_- I really hate how the updates r realllllly short. I'm sorry I just have so much work. It'll get better rust me :D

 

Thx 4 reading.