My disgusting room.

My Maid

[ No one's p.o.v]

 

Min-Hee, Tae Hwang, Jin-Nam, and Shin-Cho all came back home from the hospital. Min-Hee had something to eat, made by of course Shin-Cho the cook. " Yum! Delicious" Min-Hee said childlishy while she looked her lips. Shin- Cho laughed. " You're such a kid" Shin-Cho playfully said. " I! A kid? If anything .. it would be you who's the kid." Min-Hee joked. They laughed and laughed until Tae Hwang walked into the sititution.

" Why are you guys laughing? Your'e job is not to play around!" Tae Hwang roared. You could tell that he was annoyed by looking at his angry face. " I'm sorr-" " I don't need your stupid apologies" Tae Hwang rudely cut of Min-Hee. " Shin-Cho since Min-Hee can't do anything you will be the maid for today. That's your punishment for playing around." Tae Hwang ordered. Shin-Cho eyes widened and he began to complain childishly.

" Oh why me... I don't wannnaaa"

Min-Hee laughed at shin-Cho, while Tae Hwang glared at her. He was annoyed at how happy she looked and was. " MIN-HEE! As for You! You will stay in your room. Since you are sick." Tae Hwang controlled making quotation marks with his fingers. He thought that Min-Hee will hate being stuck in her room all day. Min-Hee stood up, her smile turned into a frown, and she went to her room. Tae Hwang had a smirk across his face. He was happy to see Min-Hee frown again. * Yeah that's right frown.* Tae Hwang mentally said while he watched min-Hee go to your disgusting room.

 

[ Min-Hee's P.O.V]

 

Aish! Why? I hate this STUPID ROOM! It's stinky...dirty..disgusting..terrifing. I really hate it, I didn't know what to do. I was bored just staying here...with no tv or anything. Just doing nothing.

This is my room right?! You know what I'll just clean this room, maybe I'll be more comfortable in it. " Aish.. Bu-t Tae Hwang said to stay in my room" I said outloud speaking to myself. Anyway, atleast I'm cleaning right? This is my job. This room is awfully dull. Yes! I'll just paint it. I've done that before. Maybe I should just make a list fow now?. " Aw.. But.. I need paper and pencil. I guess I'll secretly escape my room." I said to myself.

Secretly and slowly I opened the door. I looked everywhere for paper and a pencil. * Aish.. Where is it* I mentally asked myself. I continued to look and look secretly, looking like a theif.

 

[ Jin-Nam's P.O.V]

 

I walked out my room when I saw Min-Hee. She looked like she was looking for something. I quietly walked up behind her with out her knowing. I was trying to scare the living lights out of her. " What Are You Doing" I yelled causing her to jump. She looked frightened and guilty, it made me to chuckle. " Uhh... uh.. uh. I-I wa-s just looking fo-r something" She stuttered, while she scratched her nape. " Why do you seem so gulity? Huh!" I asked walking closer to her. She kept steping back while I kept moving foward towards her. " Yah.." She worriedly whined. " What. Are. You. Looking for?" I asked. I don't know why, but she is really annoying me.

" I need paper and a pencil. That's all" She gave me a straight answer. You could tell that she was frightened through her voice. I eyed her from head to toe. " Follow me" I spoke. We walked towards an office of mines where it had papers, and stuff like that. " Here you go" I said while I handed her the paper and pencil. She bowed down thanking me. " Make sure to return the pencil" I warned her. We walked out the office and she headed back to her room. I wonder what she's doing with that paper and pencil?

 

[ Tae Hwang's P.O.V]

 

Why do I see Min-Hee out of her room?! She walked into her room not noticing me standing there. I followed her to her room and barged in causing her to be shocked. " Didn't I say to stay in your room?" I questioned her. She didn't reply all she did was to nod her head yes.. I eyed her and asked her what was she doing out of her room. " I was looking for paper and a pencil." She repiled. I my teeth and left the room. * This time your lucky. Tomorrow will be a different story. So don't get too comfortable* I brutally thought.

 

[ Min-Hee's P.o.v]

 

I took a big breathe in and out. I was scared there for a second. I thought he was going to do something brutal. Getting the twins mad is really scary. I mean you can just see the hatered and fire in their eyes! I thought they will like me, but I guess I was wrong. It's not the old maid they had who was doing wrong....it's actually the twins.

" Ahh... Let me get started on this list."

I listed everything that I have to do in order:

 

Cleaning List~

 

First thing first.... Catch that fat rat hiding in my room!

2) wash the bed and find new bedsheets for the bed.

3) Dust the disgusting room.

4) Buy air freshner...cuz this room is stttiiinnkky! Whoo.

5) Sweep the floor, and wash it.

6) Organize the closet.

And last but not less PAINT THE WALLS A PRETTY COLOR!!!! * I'll buy the paint when I get money.* =)

 

"Okay this is my list!" I squealed. "I know that I will be able to do it. Watch out Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam this room will be so clean that you guys will be shock! You guys can't break me.. Never !" I screamed with my fingers balled up into a fist.

 

 

 

FIGHTING!

 

 

 


Hey guys! Thanks for subscribing. You guys made me actually want to finish the book now.

I'm really sorry I know this chapter was boring, but stay tune still because it's gonna get better ^_<

See you next time ^^ KeKe