First Day of Trouble

My Maid

[No one's p.o.v]

Min-Hee stood in the same postion, on her knees with her head just hanging down. Her tears ran down her cheeks but it wasn't alot. " Are you ok?" Shin-Cho asked, while he was peeking in the room. Min-Hee heart skipped a beat. She was frightened. She rapidly looked back and saw a face of a young, handsome man. She just saw a head poking out, she couldn't see the man full body. Min-Hee rushly wiped her tears with both of her hands. " I'm fine." " Are you sure. I swear I saw tears runing down your cheeks." Laughed Shin-Cho.  Min-Hee gave Shin-Cho a straight face. " Oh. I see. You're not in a laughing mood?" Asked Shin-Cho. "Well.... My name is-" Said Shin-Cho while he walked towards Min-Hee, and stopped talking when he suddenly tripped on his shoe lace and fell.

" Ouch-ie" Shin-Cho said in pain,  he looked at Min-Hee. He saw that Min-Hee covered using both of her hands to do so, she was stareing at him with a shock look.  All of a sudden.. Shin-Cho bursted out laughing " HAHAHAHAHa! That was unpleasant" Shin-Cho said while he laughed through his words,  he rubbed the back of his head while he was still on the floor. "ke-ke-ke-ke..." Min-Hee made a sound, she was trying to hold her laugh in. But.. she couldn't hold it in any longer. " BAHAHAHHAHAHAHa! ChinCha! You should've seen your face when you fell" Min-Hee said loudly while she randomly pointed at Shin-Cho. She realized that she said her mind out loud, and covered quickly. Jeongmal mianhae" Min-Hee said with a guilty face. "Ani.. It's fine. You should be happy..like this. Instead of crying." Shin-Cho said so cooly. " So.. Chessssyyy" Min-Hee joked, and laughed. " Ya!" Shin-Cho said. " I'm just playing." Min-Hee said as she playfully pushed Shin-Cho. " Anyway. What. did. you. say your name was?" Min-Hee asked, while she stumbled through her words. " Shin-Cho.. Lee Shin-Cho is my name." He said with a calm tone. " What's yours?" Shin-Cho asked with an adorable smile on his face. " Park Min-Hee!" She said with a smile on her face that lit up the dirty, disgusting room. Shin-Cho couldn't help himself. He thought Min-Hee smile was so cute. So, he smiled even wider. " Nice to meet you....Min-Hee" Shin-Cho calmly said while he threw his hand out infront of Min-Hee hoping for a handshake. Min-Hee stood there. Stareing at his hand. "Nice to meet you too....Shin-Cho" Min-Hee said while she took Shin-Cho hand and shook it.

" Are you the twins brother?" Min-Hee asked. She wanted to know who Shin-Cho was. " Ha! No.. I'm their cook. Aish can't you tell by my uniform?" Shin-Cho asked while he faced palmed himself. Min-hee took a good look at Shin-Cho uniform and saw that he really looked like a cheif.

* his uniform looked like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKZdSo_mm5WShsul8oTf5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGmpV9HKmyKXEFGEsKHkO

*Imagine Shin-Cho wearing this full outfit.*

" It's true.. you're a cook. ahem.... Can you cook well?" Min-Hee asked, waiting for  Shin-Cho to reply. " Of course.. If not..I wouldn't have been here" Laughed Shin-Cho, and Min-Hee laughed as well. " I'm a well trained cook, you can say I'm a professional" Bragged Shin-Cho with a wink. Min-Hee laughed, she thought Shin-Cho was a cool funny guy. " How long have you worked for them.. I mean the twins?" Asked Min-Hee concered. " 3 years.. Why?" Shin-Cho asked, with a clueless face. " How can you put up with those monsters?" Min-Hee joked, but yet serious. Shin-Cho laughed. " I don't know... they just don't treat me as bad as the past maids we had here." Said, Shin-Cho his face and himself became more serious. Min-Hee wanted to ask why they are so cruel, but she didn't want to becom bothersome to Shin-Cho with all the questions she's asking. So, she decided to change the subject. She then remembered that she doesn't know the twins names. " Shin-Cho?" Min-Hee called. " Yeah..What is it?" Shin-Cho answered. " What are the twins name, honestly I really don't know yet" Min-Hee asked out of embarrassment. She scratched the back of her hair, she felt like a bother. " Go Tae Hwang, and Go Jin-Nam.. Go Jin-nam is the twin with the brownish hair. Go Tae Hwang is the twin with black hair." Shin-Cho explained. " Oh.. Thank you. so Much!" Min-Hee happily said with a smile on her face. Shin-Cho did or said nothing but stare. Stare at.... Min-Hee.

                                                                                     ******

" Did you see the look on the maid's face Jin-Nam?" Chuckled Tae Hwang. " Yeah.. It was amusing" Jin-Nam brutally said, with a smirk on his face. " Where's Shin-Cho?" Tae Hwang asked, he was curious, ever since Shin-Cho left the kitchen and head to the direction where the maid's room is he hadn't seen him come back. " I don't know.. I thought I saw hi-" Jin-Nam was cut off when him and his brother heard giggles coming from the maids room. " So..The new maid is having fun? HUH!?" Screamed Tae Hwang angriliy, he hated that the maid was laughing instead of sobbing. " Tae Hwang.. Don't worry. Wait till she sees the bathroom that is waiting for her...to.be.cleaned." Jin-Nam laughed. Tae Hwang laughed a bit with his brother. They both walked towards the maid's room and saw that their cook and maid are sitting on the dirty floor comfortably talking with eachother.

" So! You guys are talking instead of doing your work!" Tae Hwang furiously screamed. The maid, and the cook quickly look back and saw that the twins were glareing at them. Min-Hee stood up, and dust off her clothes. " Mianhe! Please don't scream at Shin-Cho it was all my fault." Min-Hee said. She bowed a few times after her apology. Shin-Cho eyes wided. He was shocked about how Min-Hee stood up for him. He was happy to have met Min-Hee. " Shut Up! And follow me" Tae Hwang rudely said to Min-Hee. He walked towards the dirty bathroom, and Min-Hee followed.

Jin-Nam opened the bathroom door, and said " Clean it". Min-Hee eyes teared up because the smell of the bathroom was foul. * Really! They want me to clean this! Why is the bathroom so dirty like this?* Min-Hee thought in her head. " If..I can ask? Why is the bathroom so messy like this. It's abnormal..not many people live in this house" Min-Hee asked. She truely wanted an answer ,she didn't think the bathroom was like that on accident. " Why are you asking us... all these DAMN questions!?" Tae Hwang screamed angriliy. " Sorr-" " No! Enough with your sorries! Go and wash the bathroom" Tae Hwang brutally said. "Now!" Jin-Nam said, while he forcefully pushed Min-Hee in the bathroom. The twins walked away, Min-Hee then ran after them. " Hey!" Min-Hee screamed. The twins looked back. " Watch! And! SEE!.. The bathroom will be spotless. It'll be so clean that your mouths would drop. Watch! And See! You guys will soon like me.. and not hate me.. AT ALL." Min-Hee said as she randomly pointed her finger at the twins. One of the twins wanted to say something to her, but she turned around. Heading back to the bathroom. The twins mouths dropped. They were shocked that Min-Hee the new maid, told them all that. Shin-Cho overheard and said, " That a girl! You tell them" Min-Hee felt good about herself she started washing the stinky bathroom, until... she heard the bathroom door open. She looked at the door to see who was entering.. she saw that it was Tae Hwang. " Yes Sir?" She asked. Tae Hwang didn't answer. All he did was to walk up to Min-Hee. He was hiding something behind his back. " Yah.. what is- " Min-Hee got cut off when Tae Hwang poured a big bucket of cold water all over her. " You want to say crap again? I dare you to." Tae Hwang coldly said and walked away. 

~Min-Hee filled with tap water, ran after Tae Hwang. She tapped Tae Hwang back. Tae Hwang looked back and BAM! Min-Hee spit the water from on his face. " Damn you" She brutelly said.~

Of course that was just Min-Hee imagination. Min-Hee shook her head to stop the thought. She only daydreamed about herself spitting on his face but it didn't happen. She wish she could do that..but..she was afraid of what would happen to her. Min-Hee started to shiver. So she walked out of the bathroom to go get new pair of clothes, because she's wet and cold. " Where do you think you're going" Min-Hee heard the voice of the monster, Tae Hwang. " To change.. My clothes" Min-Hee stuttered. After answering Tae Hwang she continued walking. " I'm talking and you're walking. HELLLO.. I'm talking to you not a ghost!" Tae Hwang screamed, yet Min-Hee still kept quiet and walked. Tae Hwang ran to Min-Hee, grabbed her and turned her body around, which made Min-Hee facing Tae Hwang. Min-Hee looked drowsy. She looked like she was about to faint.

Tae Hwang grabbed her by the wrist, and brought Min-Hee closer to himself. " Am I not talking to you." Tae Hwang screamed at Min-Hee face. " Leave. Me. Alone." Min-Hee stumbled through every word. She tried to catch her breathe because for some reason she was loosing it. Tae Hwang got angry because of the comment, so he pushed Min-Hee gently. Because, Min-Hee felt so weak, she fell and landed on the ground. " You are going to wear that wet uniform.. for the whole day. You ar even going to wear it to sleep as well." Tae Hwang cruelly said. Min-Hee eyes wided. * Me wear this WET uniform for the whole day? I'm going to catch a cold!* Min-Hee thought to herself. "Bu-" Min-Hee was cut off by Tae Hwang. " Go back to the bathroom and finish it up" Tae Hwang explained. Min-Hee stood up, but it was hard for her because she was still so weak because of the wet cold clothes. She slowly walked to the bathroom, on her way she fell or tripped a few times or two.

She finally made it to her destination, which was the bathroom. Min-Hee started to wash and clean the bathroom while she is still in  her wet clothes. She tried her best  to hurry up with the bathroom and go to her room to lay down...and sleep.  A half an hour went by, and Min-Hee was finally done cleaning. She almost fainted or fell a sleep while she was cleaning, but she didn't allow it to happen. Min-Hee cold, did nothing but become worst. She started to shiver, cough, and sneeze. She did her last touches in the bathroom and walked out. Min-Hee headed to her room, she couldn't stand the disgusting room, but she didn't care. She just wanted to lay on her bed, which she did. A bed with no blanket or cover to cover herself. She just layed there, sleeping in her wet uniform.

                                                                                    ********   

" Tae Hwang, Jin-Nam Sir.. You're dinner is ready" Shin-Cho called the twins to come and eat. The cook didn't only make the twins food, he also made the maid's dinner as well. The twins came down to go eat, and finished their food. They had dirty dishes so, Jin-Nam decided to bother the maid to come and wash all the dishes. " Min-Hee! Min-Hee! MIN-HEEEE!" Jin-Nam continuesly called Min-Hee. Yet, Min-hee didn't reply. She was still in her room sound asleep, shivering terribly in her sleep. " Aish! Where is this stupid girl" Jin-Nam said annoyed. Tae Hwang suddenly became furious. He thought Min-Hee was ignoring them because what happened earlier. Tae Hwang rushed upstairs, barged into Min-Hee's room, and yelled " Min-Hee! did you not hear your name called!" Tae Hwang roared. Still, no respond from Min-Hee. She was still quiet. " Oh.. I see! You are preteneding to sleep. HUH?" Tae Hwang screamed again. He still had no respond from MIn-Hee. So, he walked over to her, where she was  lying on her chest with her face down, panting.. in her sleep. Tae Hwang flipped Min-Hee over, causing her to face up, lying on her back. " Min-H-!" Tae Hwang tried to scream her name, but he cut himself off when he saw Min-Hee panting, desperately gasping for air. * W-hat's wrong with her?* Tae Hwang thought. He was startled when he saw Min-Hee shaking, and craving for air.

Tae Hwang heard footsteps coming towards the room. " What's the pro-" Shin-Cho stopped talking, when he saw MIn-Hee. He ran towards her, felt her forehead. Her forehead was heated up badly.  Shin-Cho was worried, of course. He is a caring person. " MIN-HEE!" Shin-Cho screamed while he was shaking MIn-Hee. Hoping for her to wake up. Suddenly.. Tae Hwang and Shin-Cho heard giggles. They both look back, and saw that it was Jin-Nam laughing..happily. " Jin-Na-" Shin-Cho was cut off by Jin-Nam. " What.. she deserved it. Now, she's unconscious" Jin-Nam brutally said. " She's sick! She has a cold! Can't you see it's really bad? She needs to go to the hospital, NOW." Shin-Cho screamed angrily. He didn't care what the twins would do to him, since he screamed at them. All he wanted was, Min-Hee to go back to normal self. Happy, and always smiling. " Fine.... Jin-Nam get the car.. ready." Tae Hwang coolly said. " Tae Hwang!" Jin-Nam whined. " GET THE CAR READY!" Tae Hwang roared. Making Jin-Nam to rush out, and do what he was asked.

Jin-Nam rushed back upstairs. " The.Car.Is.Ready." He stumbled, trying to catch his breathe. " Ok.. Lets go." Tae Hwang rushly said, while he carried Min-Hee to the car. And they drove off to the hospital.