The celebration of the twins mother's new company II

My Maid

[Min-Hee's p.o.v ]

 

The door rang and rang, as I went answering the door several times. Of course it was tiring, but it's my job, it's my duty. As the maid or server of the house, I have to. The house was filled up with random people that I didn't know at all. I would get looks from people like, 'Who the hell are you look' it was really annoying but I'm not here to get angry or be upset, I'm here to work and get some CASH!!! As the maid of the house, my duty for this party was to clean up messes, pass out drinks, appetizers, and food. The people I see now looks really classy. They were rich, beautiful, classy, high class people, just like Tae Hwang, Jin-Nam, and their mother. Honestly I was jealous, I would love to experience the good life their living. No more suffering, no over due bills, no more poor retched life.

As I was serving people, Jin-Nam and Tae Hwang were giggling and laughing among their fellow people. For once, they are actually laughing rather than smirking devilishly. They both looked handsome, I must say...

"Oh Tae Hwang dear, I must say you're suit is ravishing today." A beautiful young lady complimented Tae Hwang. She looked two years older than him. I looked over to Jin-Nam, he had a moody face on. I felt bad actually, I felt like he deserved that suit. After all HE HAD IT FIRST. I just wish someone would compliment on his suit too.

"Why thank you...I do have style." Tae Hwang bragged making the  ladies laugh. You could tell that they were flirting with him. They were touching, rubbing, gazing, JUST flirting! The worst thing is that most of the ladies are older than Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam. "No one complimented my suit." Jin-Nam angrily spoke. 

"Oh it's nice, but not unique as Tae Hwang's." One lady spoke, making Jin-Nam furious. "Hahaha! That's what I told him." Tae Hwang brutally spoke.

"Maybe one of you ladies could entertain I and my brother tonight." Tae Hwang added as he winked. How disgusting! How awful! Asking a lady to spend a night with you in your bed!? For Christ sake they are older than you! It's completely wrong. I believe you should do it with the person you love, or the person you are married to at least! Anyways it's none of my business. I sighed as I tried to walk off when I heard Tae Hwang's annoying voice.

"Why were you staring at me just then?" He questioned me in a rude tone. "Nothing.." I spoke as I walked away. "Isn't he asking you a question?" One of the ladies who were flirting with the twins spoke. I bowed apologetically and said, " I said nothing. There is not a reason why I was looking at him." I don't know if what I said was rude, but it wasn't my intentions to be so. The lady was just annoying me. 

"How dare you speak to me in that manner?" She questioned me. I could tell things were getting heated up quickly so I fled the scene. As I was running off I could hear her voice nagging, and nagging.

"HEY Get back here this Instance!"  She nagged. 

"What trash you guys have for a maid.." I could still hear their conversation. "Ha!I know. We are trying to get rid of her." Jin-Nam rudely spoke. I sighed and went off to the kitchen. I sat at a table and rested my palm under my chin as I sighed and sighed. The party was taking place in the huge living room, people were chatting and laughing among themselves.

"Hey what's the matter?" An familiar voice spoke. I looked back seeing Shin-Cho. "oh nothing." I answered. "Come onnnnnn" Shin-Cho begged  as he pinched my cheeks. I laughed, it did hurt, but I laughed. "Yahh! I'm just annoyed. Now stop." I pouted as I rubbed my cheeks. "Aigoo." I sighed, making Shin-cho to giggle. "And why is Min-Hee upset?" Shin-cho spoke as I playfully smacked his arm. "Aish! Some of those rich people are annoying." I replied. "Tell me about it." Shin-cho spoke.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick, pass out these snacks." Shin-Cho ordered me as I nodded my head 'yes'. I picked up the tray of snacks,  then walked off. All of a sudden, I heard two middle aged women talking, having their conversation about no other than Tae Hwang. I quickly stopped myself, hid somewhere, and quietly eavesdropped.

" It seems like he is getting better.." One of the ladies spoke.

"No not really, he still looks and acts kinda cold." The second lady replied.

"I know maybe you're right, He's not the Tae Hwang we knew before, ever since that terrible event that happened to him."

"No kidding, he was so young too. For a little boy to experience that for a long time is pretty sad."

" I know, I wonder if he still thinks about it."

"Me too. Anyways, lets head back to the celebration. Us talking about this sad thing, won't do us any good or Tae Hwang any good."

"Yeah you're right, lets go greet him. Maybe he'll feel like people actually do care for him." Their conversation ended as they walked over to Tae Hwang and Jin-nam. Both of the ladies gave them a peck on their cheeks and hugged them. *What could be Tae Hwang's past?* I mentally questioned myself.

Maybe his past had something to do with why him and his twin brother is so cruel to ladies, matter of fact, why both of them are cruel to MAIDS only. As the nosey person I am, I tried to get closer to them by serving them snacks.

"Here! Would you love a snack." I bowed as they emptied out the tray quickly. *Aish! Great! I have to get more.* I mentally pouted. 

"Tae Hwang how are you doing." One of the middle aged lady spoke. I'm guessing that they are their aunts or something. "I'm doing fine, aunty how about you?" He gently spoke to her. Wow! He's amazing, to be three different characters at once was truly something. He's erted, wicked, NOW he's innocent. What more can he do?

"I'm fine. Well I'll just go congratulate your mother, I just came bye to see how you and your brother were doing." 

"Okay aunty, have fun." Jin-Nam angelically said. Wow Jin-Nam too is a actor. How amusing.

"Ahem.." That nagging flirtatious lady cleared . It seemed like she was trying to get my attention. "You're back, after fleeing from me you actually have the guts to come back." She brutally spoke.

"Well it is my duty to serve you all. So of course I'll be back now will you excuse me." I rudely spoke back, as I walked off leaving her speechless.

"This...This...This..." The annoying lady stuttered.

"This..... NEEDS TO BE FIRED!" She yelled across the room. *Wow. Rich people truly are snobby. Just because I'm a maid, I suddenly became a .* I mentally thought among myself as the whole party people looked at me. "What is the matter?" I heard the twins mother question the brat.

"It's your retched maid. She's rude, please fire her." The brat rudely said as she gave the twins mother an angelic smile. The twins mother didn't say a single word, all she did was to nod her head then look at me.

"Min-Hee.." The twins mother spoke.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

"Follow me." She replied as I did what she ordered.  While I was following the twins mother footsteps, I heard their conversation. "Ha! That trash of a maid will be fired!" The brat laughed."Thank you! it's about time that piece of gets fired." Tae Hwang brutally spoke. "Yes! Thank you. I'm guessing that's why you are so attractive, maybe I'll have you in bed tonight." Jin-Nam flirted, causing the brat to blush. "No. I'll be having her." Tae Hwang argued.

*Aish..what dirty people.* I mentally thought as I and the mother were in a quiet place where no one could hear our conversation.

"Min-Hee...What did you do to disappoint her?" The mother questioned.

"Nothing!" I rapidly answered, I really didn't want to loose my job, I was getting paid well, every week is a new payment. I have to stay!

I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Okay. I believe you..." The mother answered me quickly.

"EH!?" I yelped. I was so confused. I thought she was going to yell at me or something. All she did was to take my side.

"Y-you believe m-me." I stuttered as the mother nodded her head yes. "Mhm! Of course I do. You're my Min-Hee I trust you! And plus..That girl is a brat. She was a brat since the day she was born." The mother laughed, causing a smile to linger on my lips. I bowed thankfully, as I said thank you continuously. 

"Haha! No problem." She laughed. "Anyways, just go back to duty ok?" She added as I nodded my head yes. As the mother was walking away, something disturbed my mind. I wanted to know Tae Hwang's past desperately. I tried to ask her, but the words wouldn't leave my mouth.

"Madam!" I yelled as the twins mother turned and looked back at me.

"What is it?" 

"Um..Um... I just wanted to know..." I had troubled with asking my question. "Come on...what is it..spit it out." She said with a smile on her face. Sadly, I didn't have the guts to ask my question. "Never mind." I sadly said, as she smiled and walked off. *Damn it!* I cursed in my  mind and head off to the kitchen.

                                                                                     *******

 

"You alright?" I heard Shin-Cho's voice. "Yeah..Just give me more stuff to hand out." I sighed. "Don't worry.. You go rest, I'll do some of the work." He nicely spoke.

"No...Seriously!" I squealed.

"Yeah. You need to chill off right, that brat must really annoy you." He laughed as he took the tray from my hands. "Thank you!" I squealed once again, causing him to laugh. "No prob." He answered as he ruffled my hair and left the scene.

*Shin-Cho is something. He is a great friend. So loving..so caring. I just adore him.* I mentally thought as I head off to my room. Since I had a short break, I thought of painting my room, so I could just get it done. 

I tied my hair up in a ponytail. Grabbed a paint brush, the paint, and began painting the messed up dirty wall. 

CLEAN ROOM!!!HERE I COME!

                                                                                     *******

 

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

 

"So Tae Hwang..I can stay tonight." One of the girls who were flirting with me asked. Of course I said yes, she was madly y, unlike the stupid maid I have living with me.

"Thanks! I'll do everything that will pleasure you!" The girl yelled as I smirked. I drank so much that I needed to use the toilet. I excused myself and headed to the restroom which is currently around Min-Hee's room.

As I head there I heard noises coming from the Maid's room. "Who could be in there? Aish! Is someone making love again!" I muttered angrily unto myself as I peeked into the room. Surprisingly I see Min-Hee. Her hair was up in a ponytail, as she is painting her wall. *What the hell is she doing?* I angrily thought. 

I tried to yell at her but something stopped me. 

But her face, the look on her face. I could see how determined she was in her painting. I could see how determined she was in cleaning her room. The focus in her eyes. The sweat running down her cheeks. Her body movements. Her ponytail. it was all to overwhelming. I don't know why, but I guess I feel an aattraction. 

*STUPID* I roared in my thoughts. What am I thinking. She's just an ordinary maid, who annoys the hell out of me. She's no different.

But...

She is...

NO Maid!

I MEAN No maid..

Has ever tempted to clean their messy room before. And because Min-Hee's doing it, shocks me. It felt like I lost a battle. *This girl is something. Maybe she won't leave after all.* I mentally said. But..I want her gone. Her presence makes me feel weird. And I don't like the feeling at all.

I want to stop her from what's she's doing, but for some odd reason..I'm enjoying it.

*This Dumb Maid. Aish You drive me crazy! Just continue what you are doing.* I angrily thought as I went off to the bathroom.

When I finished I went back to peeking in Min-Hee's room. Sadly, she wasn't there any more. But, why is it sad, it should be a good thing right! Aish She should be at the party doing her work, rather than painting around. 

I couldn't help myself, so I walked into Min-hee's room. I saw how everything was nice and kept. Her room smelt nice, and it was squeaky clean. Her painting was nice but it wasn't finished. I loved what she had done with the place, but I had the urge to destroy her room. I quickly went downstairs. I saw Min-hee serving again and Shin-Cho cooking so I grabbed things like ketchup bottles, cereals, just random food and drinks.

I quickly went back to her room, and squirted,splattered,threw, spilt all the messy liquids and foods on her well packed clothes, nice dressed bed, clean floor and well painted wall. * Ha! This time you'll have to leave...* I brutally laughed as I dusted myself off and went back down to the party.

"Hey where were you? You missed mom saying her speech. It was pretty nice." My brother worriedly spoke. "Oh too bad. Anyways, I did something worth to miss her speech." I laughed as Jin-Nam gave me a 'What the hell is he thinking now face.'

                                                                                    **********

 

[Min-Hee's p.o.v ]

 

The party was getting close to an end. Several people left, lots of ladies stayed to pleasure the twins, I was just cleaning the messes left everywhere. And Shin-Cho is done cooking for today. The mother was chatting with her friends having fun. Honestly her party was nice, unique, but the problem were the people she had at the party. I was madly glad that most of the people I disliked left. And Madly upset that some of the females are sleeping over. 

I finished sweeping and cleaning the living room. I started to walk people out the door, and wishing them good night. Then I went to the kitchen and started washing dishes. * I hope they aren't having another party because this is truly tiring.* I mentally thought as I finished washing the dishes. 

I was beat so I decided to head off to my room and rest. As I was walking to my room, I see two females hovering Tae Hwang, and two females hovering Jin-Nam. "Players." I sighed as I walked off to my room.

My eyes widened.

My jaw dropped.

A tear ran down my cheek.

My blood was boiling.

You wouldn't BELIEVE what I saw.

My well kept room, was trashed. TRASHED! RUINED!

All the hard work I did Is wasted.

I was too mad, I lost control. The waste of money I spend just to keep my room clean is really a huge waste! Me being upset, I bang on Jin-Nam room. I started yelling, I didn't even care if the mother heard me.

"JIN-NAM!" I roared.

"Who the hell.." I heard his voice. Despite the ladies that were on him laying on the bed making love or whatever you call it, I yelled at him.

"WHO!!!!" I roared, I was just to upset to finish my sentence.

"Why are you disturbing us.." One of his stupid mistress asked me. "I'm not talking t-to you.!" I brutally spoke.

"Then who the hell you talking to, because I'm damn sure you ain't talking to me!" Jin-Nam roared.

I stepped into his room, and roared "I'm talking to you! I asked who did that rubbish to my room!"

Jin-Nam stood up from his bed, then walked towards me. He had no shirt on nor no pants, he only had his draws or underwear on. "Are you yelling at me." He questioned me giving me a scary look. Yet, I didn't fear, I was too upset to be shy.

"Yes, I a-" I unfinished my sentence when Jin-Nam painfully grabbed me, then threw me on the ground. That 10 seconds pain that my waist, my legs, my whole body was experiencing was really dreadful. "Don't disturb me EVER again, or I'll slap you." Jin-Nam warned me. "Ask Tae Hwang, he was smirking the whole time ever since he came back from the bathroom one time." He added as I struggled to get up and walked towards Tae Hwang's room.

I should've known, Tae Hwang the stupid brat!

I walked into his room without knocking. The mistresses covered their body with the blanket while they were screaming.

"Oh..No need to scream. It's that stupid maid from earlier." That same brat girl brutally spoke. " Why the hell are you he-" I cut off Tae Hwang. "You know why I'm here! You know so well!" I roared. "And do I look like I care..." He smirked. I came closer to him, as the girls started to guard him.

"Don't touch him you ." The girls said in unison.

"Wow seriously!? I'm the . You two can't be talking." I argued back. You could tell they knew I was right. Two girls on one man! Really? Really!? Tell me that's not a .

"Well..you found your room disgusted..terrible..horrified..dirty?" Tae Hwang brutally laughed, as he got off the bed then walked closer to me. "Yes.. Yes Min-Hee I did it...What..are...you..going to to do about?" He questioned me as the girls laughed. I raised my hand, getting ready to slap him, but I knew I couldn't, instead of yelling madly, I shed a tear. How dumb am I? How weak am I?

I quickly exited his room as I heard them make a mockery of me.I began to look for their mom.

"MADAM!" I roared as tears fluently ran down my cheeks.

"MADAM"

"MADAM"

"MADAM"

I continuously roared looking everywhere for her. 

"MAD-"

"Yes." I heard her answer me finally.

I looked back, seeing a worried look on her face. "Min-Hee what's the matt-" I cut her off.

"What's the past behind Tae Hwang! I want to know now!" I rapidly spoke, as tears ran down my cheeks.

I had to know why? Why him and his brother is so wicked. 

I had to...

 


Author's note:

Yay! I updated. Please comment! :D