This Has Gone Too Far!

My Maid

[ No one's p.o.v ]

 

It was a new morning. Tae Hwang is in his room streching of course. Jin-Nam is taking a shower. Shin-Cho is making breakfest. And Min-Hee is tidying up the place.

" Good Morning Shin-Cho" Min-Hee said with a healthy smile on her face. She seemed to be better now but not quite. " Oh... Min-Hee how are you feeling?" Shin-Cho asked rushing to Min-Hee just because he wants to feel her forehead. " Yah... I'm fine." Min-Hee laughed. Playfully smacking his hand off his forehead. Shin-Cho and Min-Hee heard footsteps coming down the stairs. So Shin-Cho and Min-Hee rushed back to their duties.

They saw it was Tae Hwang with his pajamas on come down the stairs. Min-hee and Shin-Cho greeted Tae Hwang in unison as soon as they saw him. " Good morning". Tae Hwang didn't greet them back, all he did was to eye them from head to toe. Then he walked out the house to get mail and the new paper. 

" That  guy is truely rude!" Min-hee pouted then she pursed her lips. Shin-Cho laughed at Min-Hee face. " Wow. You're adorable." He said while he pinched her cheeks. She then began to blush. She felt awkward, because Shin-Cho called her adorable. " Yah.." She whined. " Um.. Anyways. I'm going to go shopping for my room. I can't stay in that dirty room any longer. So why not clean it. Right!" Min-Hee said as she gave Shin-cho a smile that once again lite up the room. * Wow. Her smile is something.* Shin-Cho mentally said as he gazed at Min-Hee. 

" Shin-Cho?" Min-Hee said as she tilted her head a bit. Shin-Cho didn't reply. He was lost in Min-Hee's smile. " Yah... What are you staring at?" Min-Hee asked as she looked behind her. She waved her hand infront of Shin-Cho face. * What's his problem* She thought. She came closer to Shin-Cho face and looked deep into his eyes. " Shin-Cho?" She called once again. " Oh!" Shin-Cho jumped out of shock. " Did I scare you?" Min-Hee questioned. " no.. No" He answered.

" Okay then I'll be going." Min-Hee spoke as she left the house with pocket money.  Shin-Cho watched her leave the house. After, she walked out the door he banged on his chest lightly. * What is this feeling?* He asked himself and he went back to cooking.

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v ]

 

I wonder what is wrong with Shin-Cho? Anyways I hope he's fine. I walked out the door and saw Tae Hwang looking at his mail. I just stood there and gazed at him. He noticed me stareing at him so he gave me supicious eyes.  " What the hell are you looking at?" He brutally asked. * Aish.. This guy! But he's right. What was I looking at? It was like I got lost somewhere.* I thought to myself.

" Didn't I ask you a question!?" He roared. " Oh, um. Nothing." I said bowing apologically. He gave me those hatered eyes again. Once more, I feel hatered in the atmosphere. I left the sititution and started to walk off to the market. " Where do you think you're going!" I heared Tae hwang ear piercing voice. I looked back, facing him. I tried to answer but the words wouldn't leave my mouth. I didn't know why. Maybe I was frightened.

We just stood there looking at eachother. Still. I didn't answer. All of a sudden he gave me this evil grinned. Of couse I was confused. I didn't know what he was thinking.

" Don't worry. Go where ever you are going. Don't answer me, it's all good." He said with a smirk still across his face. I started to think things. Maybe he has a change of heart. Maybe, he truely likes me now. Maybe he felt bad about what he did to me. Or maybe..... he's planning something evil. I was really confused, truely. I just forgot about my thoughts and started to head to my destination.

 

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

 

*So Min-Hee. You don't want to answer my question? Just wait till you come back to the house.*  I said to myself, and ended it with a laugh. I watched her walk of, looking like she didn't give a care. Damn... Who does she think she is?

I walked back into the house. And saw my brother eatting. I ate as well, and went to take my bath. After all that I called my brother upstairs to tell him my plan. " Yes Tae Hwang. You called" My brother replied. " Min-Hee left the house." I told Jin-Nam. " She left the house!" Jin-Nam said with a shocked face. " This is good. No Maiiiiddd." My brother squeeled happily.

" Aish... No she didn't leave leave, she went somewhere. Also she wouldn't tell me where she was going" I explained. My brother smile turned into a frown, when he found out Min-Hee didn't leave at all. " Wow. Tae Hwang leave it to me I'll punish her." Jin-Nam brutally said. He seemed eagered to punish her. I was eagered as well.

" No. No. I will. I have an idea that might make her want to leave for good" I spoke, with a smirk across my face. I told my brother the plan I created. He smiled. Praising me for the plan I created.

" I can't wait till she returns" I and my brother said in unison.

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

 

" Aish shopping is really diffcult" I pouted and sighed. It took me almost the whole day to look for paint, bedsheets, air freshners, and a mouse trap. "I hope these items will work." I wished, hoping it would. It was really late in the afternoon, and I started to think about how the twins will react when they see me. * Oh.. I know the twins are going to be really upset.* I said mentally. I was really scared what was going to happened to me when I get back to the house. But. I will tell them the reason why I left.

I made it back to the house. The door was locked,so I knocked and knocked but no one replied or opened the door. *Yah what is this.* It was really windy outside, I'm not even wearing a sweater. I continued to knock. It seemed like the sun was about to go away. It startled me, so I began to knock even louder.

 

" PLEASE! ANSWER ME!" I whined frightened.

 

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!


Hey everyone. I know this was a short chapter, and this chapter might not make sense. But I didn't have time to actually make a normal chapter. I really wanted to update..so I updated this. I hope it enough ^^.

Sorry things are moving slow in the book but eventually we'll get there.

Thanks for reading and please continue ^^.

Subscribe and comement upvote as well. THANKS! lol :D