Peeking and Shopping...

My Maid

[ No one's p.o.v]

 

Jin-Nam went off to Tae Hwang room, to gossip about Min-Hee of course.

" Tae Hwang! Tae Hwang!" Jin-Nam roared repeatedly. " What is it?" Tae Hwang replied. " The maid... she's..." " She's cleaning her room." Tae Hwang finished of Jin-Nam sentence.

" Yes!"

" I know. That was why I was peeking in her room, where you interrupted me." Tae Hwang spoke. " What should we do!?" Jin-Nam asked, as he thought of some cruel punishments. " Nothing.." Tae Hwang answered making Jin-Nam jaw to drop.

" Nothing!" Jin-Nam replied. " Are you ok?! What do you mean do nothing..she's a stupid maid! Who needs to be thought a lesson!" Tae Hwang spoke again, with anger. " Yeah...I know. But, she's the only maid who wasn't lazy or scared to clean the room we messed up for them. You know my brother...it's going to be real hard to kick this maid out." Tae Hwang spoke, as he sighed a bit. For some reason he saw an eyeball peeking through the tiny space between the door.

" The Hell!" Tae Hwang angrily yelled as he rapidly opened the door widely with anger, seeing Min-Hee before his eyes. " Oh! So your snooping!" Jin-Nam angrily roared.

" Do you really want me to get you sick again!?" Tae Hwang brutally spoke, yet no respond from Min-Hee. " So tell me...why are you snooping?" Jin-Nam asked, waiting impatiently. " Answer!" Jin-Nam angrily yelled.

" This..

"Piece...

"Of....

"."

Those four words from Tae Hwang's mouth, made Min-Hee to explode. She had taken enough of the twins brutal acts. She felt like she had to speak her mind, and she didn't care if she did get fired for it.

" Oh...You want to know why I'm snooping. HUH!" Min-Hee finally responded but with an anger tone. " Well...two! GOOD! FOR! NOTHING! TWINS were peeking in my room....so why can't I do the same?!" Min-Hee questioned in a rude tone. " Because-" " Because...nothing! Let me finish. So it was you guys who messed up the room huh. You guys probably even messed up the bathroom purposely too! Well, I had enough! If you guys goal is for me to quit! Then...it'll never happen. You guys...will...be..stuck with me...till..I conquer my goal." Min-hee cut of Tae Hwang as she her teeth and left the twins room.

" Who does she think she's talking to." Tae Hwang angrily spoke to his brother as he chased after Min-Hee. 

He then painfully grabbed her wrist causing her to to turn around facing him. " I wasn't done with y-" Tae Hwang was interrupted when he saw a tear drop running down Min-Hee's cheek. For some reason he was speechless. All he did was to stare at Min-Hee.

* Why am I reacting this way? I am suppose to be yelling at her.* Tae Hwang mentally said as Min-Hee and Tae Hwang still glared at each other. Until...The door bell rang, stopping the staring  between the two.

Min-Hee quickly whipped her tears , jerked her wrist from Tae Hwang's hands gently, and went off downstairs opening the door. She saw the twins mother, which made some weights lifted of her shoulders.

"Haha. How are you doing, my lovely maid!" The twins mother squealed as she ruffled Min-Hee's hair, causing Min-Hee to smile. 

Shin-Cho then walked into the scene, seeing the twins mother. He bowed and greeted her. " Hello." She replied as she called the twins down. The twins did what they were ordered.

"Okay. Well....we have a party coming up tomorrow, in this house." The twins mother excitedly announced, causing everybody's mouth to drop.

" Hey! Why the late notice." Jin-Nam angrily questioned his mother. " Because, I forgot to tell you guys earlier." She responed.

" Now. I got to get a new suit. And I don't feel like shopping now." Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam said in unison.

" Just ask the maid to get it." The mother replied causing Min-Hee to be shocked. * What!* Min-Hee anrily screamed in her mind.

" So. Shin-Cho. You are making the food, while Min-Hee tidies up the place, and get the suit before she does that." The mother spoke as she aid her good byes and left.

When she left, the weight that were lifted came back and it was heavier than before.

" You heard that! Now go get us suits." Jin-Nam ear piercingly spoke. " What suit would you guys like?" Min-Hee asked, waiting for the twins to speak. " Choose for us. If we don't like none of them, then you will go back to the store. GOT THAT!" Tae Hwang angrily answered, as he head his way upstairs to his room. 

* What's the point!? These guys have like over a million of suits, I see it in every photo. Why do they need new suits all of a sudden.* Min-Hee annoyingly thought, as she collected money from Jin-Nam and went off downstairs.

" Are you looking forward to the party?" Jin-Nam asked his brother. " No. All those people do is to gossip, and gossip." Tae Hwang responded, making Jin-Nam to agree with him.

 

                                                              ******
[Shin-Cho's p.o.v]

 

As I was brainstorming of things that I should make for the party tomorrow. I see Min-Hee angrily walking down the steps with money in her hand.

" Hey Min-Hee. What's the problem?" I asked.

" I just have to go buy some stupid expensive suit." Min-Hee replied as she left the house looking for suits. You could really tell she was pissed off by looking at her face.


 

                                                                              *******

[ Min-hee's p.o.v]

 

Aish.. I don't know where to look to find suits. I know I was going to be lost in this environment. I tried to think of the best suits in town, then I remembered one fancy store..... Fantastica was the name of it. I know that I have taste in fashion.

 

 

 

These suits are going to impress you troubled twins.....


Hey I updated <3

Srry if some of the sentences don't make sense, it's because I only had time to proof-read ir or re-read half of the chapter. ^^ thx for reading! Please comment.