The Twins Brutal Plan

My Maid

[ No one's p.ov]

 

Shin-Cho heard knocks at the door. * What is that?* He mentally asked him self. He head to the door, thinking it's Min-Hee so he wanted to open it. Before he could touch the door knob, he heard an angry roar from Jin-nam. " Don't You Dare Open That Door!" Shin-Cho looked back seeing Jin-Nam and Tae Hwang angry as ever. " What?"  Shin-Cho questioned them, giving them an awkward face. 

" Don't open the door." Tae Hwang said so cooly. Shin-Cho looked back at the door, then sighed. * It's Min-Hee huh?* Shin-Cho sadly mention in his head. Shin-Cho couldn't keep his thought bubbled up in him so he decided to blurt out his mind. " IF IT"S MIN-HEE, Then SHE Left To-" Shin-Cho got interrupeted by Tae Hwang.

" I don't care what's the reason. It's her punishment." Tae Hwang rudely spoke, while Jin-Nam stood there smirking. Shin-Cho nodded his head and went to his room.

 

~**~

 

" OPEN THE DOOR" Min-Hee cried as she banged on the door with her two fist continueosly. " I'm sorry. Please open the door." She cried. She knew there was no hope. The twins wouldn't have the heart to help her out. That's what she believed. It was getting dark and cooler, yet no one opened the door. * Why?* She questioned herself.

Min-Hee gave up. She was weak, tired, and hungry of course. She stopped banging at the door, and stood there sitting on the porch, holding her self. * This has totally gone so far!* She yelled to herself.

 

~**~

 

[ Shin-Cho's p.o.v]

 

" What should I do?" I asked myself. I started to beat myself worrying about Min-Hee. I wasn't sure what to do.  Should I open the door, and recieve a brutal punishment. Or should I leave her outside, and act like she wasn't there? Both ways are bad. She's still out there. I bet she's shivering. I mean! Come On! She just came out from the hospital. What of her fever gets worse than before? I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

The twins didn't have no pity. All I heard was their wickened laughs, it made me sick to my stomach.

* Oh No! What of she faints! What of she gets kidnapped! What of she's hungry, then dies of hunger!*

"Aishhhh!" I panicked. Walking in circles repeatedly, while I scratched my hair out of irritation. I wasn't going to let her die. So I had an idea. Since the twins are upstairs rejoicing, I'll secretly bring food, and a blanket for Min-Hee.

So I went to my room. I found a heavy sweater, found an blanket, and hid it inside my clothes. I tiptoed to the kitchen, made a quick lunch, went into the fridge took a water bottle and juice. Then tiptoed to the front door. I quietly opened it. I saw mIn-Hee jump up out of happiness. " Shin-Cho! I know you'll open the door!" She squealed happliy, giving me a big hug. " Are you okay?" I asked feeling on her forehead. She gave me a annoyed look. She smacked my hand of her forehead gently and spoke. " Yah.. I'm fine. It's just chilly."

She tried to enter the house, but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "You can't go inside." I painfully said to her. She had a depressed look on her face. " Oka-" " But don't worry. I have food, warm clothes, a blanket. And better yet You'll be able to come back in tomorrow. I'm sure of it!" I explained cutting her off. I shoved the sweater at her. " Hey! Wear this" I ordered her. She took the sweater out of my hands. She wore it, and she gave me a smile that warmed my heart.

" And here's a blanket cover yourself." I rushly said. I wanted to give her everthing and rush back in before the twins catches me outside. She took it.

" And last but not least. Your water, juice, and food." I shoved it all in her hands. She smiled once again. " Thank you Shin-Cho"

" Haha. No problem" I gave her a fake smile. I put a mask on. I was actually sad to see her stay outside with nothing but a blanket. It broke my heart. I saw the items she bought laying beside her. I grabbed it. " I'll keep it in your room" I spoke. Before I could step inside the house, I felt Min-Hee hand holding mines. Keeping me from entering the house. I looked back facing her. "Huh?" 

" Thank you, again" She thanked me. I didn't say a single word. All I did was to smile at her and walk in the house. I secretly rushed in Min-Hee's room. Put the items in her closet, then rushed out. I took a deep breathe in and out. " Yes. I'm slick like that" I bragged to myself smiling.

 

Atleast she'll be okay.....

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

 

I looked at the food Shin-Cho provided for me. It was really kind for him to go through all this trouble to keep me safe and warm. I ate the heated food he made, and drank the juice and water. After that delicious food, I started to feel sleepy. So I wrapped, myself with the blanket, and leaned on the door. *The blanket and the sweater smells like Shin-Cho.* I laughed. I started to think of Shin-Cho silly self. Then I started to dream of Shin-Cho until..... Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam popped up in my dream. " YAH!!" I screamed inside my dream. I kept dreaming of those two. Aish Why Them.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!


Thanks for reading<3

Please subscribe