The New Maid..

My Maid

[No one's p.o.v]

It was an early morning when Park Min-Hee was sound a sleep. She just got back from work 3 or 4 hours ago and she is really tired. "Min-Hee!" Shouted Park Min-Hee mother, the rumble of her mother voice suddenly woke Min-Hee up. "Yawn~" Park Min-Hee yawned while she was rubbing her eyes. " Umma.. why are you waking me up. Aish.. I'm tired, really."  Min-Hee said with a tone of sadness and weakness in her voice. " Somebody called us to clean up their house. They just had a party yesterday and they want us to come real early to clean the mess up." The mother explained as she yawns as well. The mother eyes then began to wide up and dropped when she saw her daughter Min-Hee back to laying down sound asleep. " Did you even listen to a word I said" Sighed the mother. She got no answer back, all she heard was a deep messy snore from Min-Hee's body. " Ya! Wake-up" The mother said with anger as she was shaking Min-Hee like there were an earthquake. Suddenly Min-Hee finally woke up.

"Ummaaaa..." Whined  Min-Hee as she rubbed her eyes before she got up from bed slowly. " Hurry up get dress. You know we really need the money" The mother said as she threw Min-hee uniform on Min-Hee's head. "Yesh!" sighed Min-Hee with a depress look on her face. A while later passed when Min-Hee and her mother are dressed and ready to go clean as usual. They walked into the house and they were literally about to cry. " Mother I'm going home" Min-Hee whined as she turned her back to run away from the messiest house she had ever seen.

" Min-Hee!" The mother screamed has she pulled Min-Hee back by pulling the collar of her clothes. " Now don't make me scream the lady said her family is still sleeping." Whispered the mother with a concerned look on her face. " But.. Mother"

"Start cleaning!" The mother interrupted. Making Min-Hee to start cleaning and stop whining. "I'm really tired of this type of job." Min-Hee thought to her self as she sighed.

[ Go Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

" oaaa.." I yawn as I stood up from bed and strech from head to toe. I began to smell the most delicious thing in the moring since i have went to bed. " Mr. Tae Hwan-g si-ir um.. um.. breakfest is ready." Stuttered our new maid. She has been living with us for the past month. She's afraid of I and my brother, that's a good thing.

" Why are you stuttering?" I asked with a straight face. The maid failed to answer me. Instead of giving me an answer she just looked down at her toes and bowed. "Sorry" The maid said gently and terrified. " I didn't ask for a sorry... Did I?" I angrilly said. Just by looking and feeling the presence of the maid got me irritated, it heated me up." Leave my room now! You ugly piece of !" I brutally said. After I said what I said, she ran off with a tear running down her cheek. I actually didn't care at all. It made my day to see her cry. I want her to be sad. Everyday.

[ Lee Shin-Cho's p.o.v]

I was preparing the table when I heard the maid run down the stairs crying once again. " Shin-Cho!" The maid called my name in a sad tone. " What's the problem.. did they hurt you?"  I answered. I was honestly concerned. She didn't answer me she was frightened and fed up. She was tired so weak. " Don't worry. Everything will be alright." I said as I tapped her back. I tried to comfort her, she seemed to be calming down. " Sorry Shin-Cho" The maid said with sadness. " For what?" I answered with questioning. " I'm sorry for always bothering you with my trouble. If I had the money I would've quitted on the first day." The maid answered honestly. Now that I think of it maids has been coming and going these past months. Some of them were really god friends. I've been counting, ever since i got here I've seen 12 different maids come and go in this house. The maid I have with me now is the 13th. I wonder if she will continue to stay here. 

" Shin-Cho?"  The maid called my name. "What is it." I answered. " Nothing. I thought something was wrong."She said with concern. " Now that I think about it.. Why does'nt the twins treat you as they treat me?" The maid asked. As she asked me that question my eyes became wide. I began to ask myself that question. It's true they don't treat me as bad as they have treated the other maids. Don't get me wrong they treat me like trash, but not as bad as they have treated the maids. " I don't... really k-know." I stuttered. I really didn't know what to say. I don't know why, but I was bothered by that question. I wanted to know as well.

[ Go Jin-Nam's p.o.v]

I came out of the shower, trying to get dressed so I could go eat my breakfest. Suddenly, I heard the voice of my brother Tae Hwang screaming out of anger. I knew it was the maid, it makes me mad when my brother gets angry like that. I wanted to walk into the room, but the maid ran out of the room. It flashed before my eyes. " The Hell!" I yelled when I saw her run like there were no tomorrow. I hurried up and threw on my clothes, I don't know why but I had the urge to just yell and scream at the maid.

It's not only Tae Hwang that she bothers, she also bothered me as well. I rushed downstairs thinking that I would hear the cries of the maid, instead I heard voices of two people. Shin-Cho's and the maid's voices. I walked downstairs even farther than before just to see and hear what they were talking about. As I stopped to my destination, I saw Shin-Cho comforting the maid. It annoyed the hell out of me. "What is this!" I screamed my lungs out. I saw the fear in the maid's and the cook's eyes. " S-orry" The Maid and the cook stuttered at the same time. " You guys are there making out saying love confessions, rather than doing your work!" I said. I knew it was a lie, but I just wanted to make them feel uncomfortable.

" No it's not l-like that" The maid talked back to me. " How dare you talk back to me!" I got so mad that I walked over to the maid where she was kneeling down. I rose my hand up getting ready to slap her with my left hand in my pocket. I was so close to slapping the mess out of her until I felt this force on my hand. I felt someone stopping my hand from slapping her. I looked over and saw that it was Shin-Cho. " Don't do something that you'll regret" He said calmy to me while he let my hand go. Of course I was mad, but I had to do the smart thing and just walk away. " Today.. is your lucky day." I said to the maid as I walked off. Before I went  upstairs, I stopped walking and turned around. " Shin-Cho!" I screamed my cook name angrily. He looked at me with fearness on his face. " If.. you.. EVER! lay your hand on me again.. Mark my words. I will do the impossible." I said so coldly, so brutal. I really didn't care how scared or sad they were. All I know that it made me happy. I wish they will stay like that . Everyday.

[No one's p.o.v.]

Hours went by and it took forever for Min-Hee and her mother to finish up cleaning the house. " Yes! were almost done." Min-Hee said with happiness. " Yes, we are." The mother said with a pround smile on her face. The mother always believed in her daughter, she always that she was a brave tough girl.

They were finally done, and the owners of the house cam down and were impressed. " Great Job" The man of the house praised them. " Yes, Thank you. For this accomplish I will be happy to pay both of you double than I was going to pay you orginally."  Min-Hee and her mother both looked at eachother. They put their thumbs up and said, " Money!" in english, while they were nodding their heads. The woman paid both off them.

Min-Hee and her mother walked home happily thinking about what they should do with the money they have. " Lets buy a limo!" Min-Hee said stupidly. " Ya! are you crazy that's so espensive" The mother whined. " Lets buy.. an airplane" The mother said as she looked up to the sky. " Hey! Now who's the crazy one. That's even more esive." Min-Hee whined. " Ya!" Screamed the mother. " Anyway we don't even have a large amount of money to even buy a simple water bottle." Min-Hee said as she started to doze off and day dream with a sad look on her face. The mother then began to look at her,  the mother felt so bad that she couldn't even support her daughter Min-Hee to universty. " Min-Hee" The mother called her daughter. "Yes." answerd Min-Hee. " Lets save the money.. for your.. university."

Min-Hee was shocked, she suddenly let down a soft tear down her cheek. " Thank.. You.. mother." She said gratefully as she gave her mother a huge hug. Minutes went by when Min-Hee and her mother made it home. " HOME SWEET HOME!" Screamed Min-Hee she claimed that she has never been tired in her life before.

[ Lee Shin-Cho's p.o.v]

The twins hadn't come down since the accident between them and the maid. They didn't even eat their breakfest and its 7:00 P.M. Perhaps I should make them a snack or dinner so they won't be hungry. I don't know.

* Flashback*

" If.. you.. EVER! lay your hand on me again.. Mark my words. I will do the impossible."  

After I heard those wicked words, it gave me the chills. I don't even know if I should make their food or not. If they didn't like the maids why do they keep hiring them, and why do they letthe maids stay till they quit their seleves. Is it because they enjoy to torture young ladies or any type of person. No.. No it can't be. "Yes, I remeber!" I screamed. I remeber it's the mother who keeps hiring maids. She told them not to fire anyone. I'm suprise that they obey their mother, and follow directions so well. Anyways, their mother is a nice woman. I would hate to upset her.

If she finds out that I did not feed her kids, who knows if she will murder me. She really cares for her son, I believe that she is over protective. I made up my mind I'm going to make their food, I'll just send it up to their room.

[ No one's p.o.v]

Shin-Cho was down with the twins dinner. He brought their food upstairs and went to Tae Hwang room first. Tae Hwang heard footsteps behind his door. He also smelt the food of rice balls with sushi and curry. The smell of the made his stomach growl. He tried to stop the sound by holding his stomach tightly. " Mr. Tae Hwang" Shin-Cho called him. "What is it" Answered Tae Hwang. "Well, I have your found.. would you like to.." Shin-Cho said before he was interrupted by Tae Hwang. " Bring it in" Tae Hwang said rapidly. Tae Hwang grabbed the food and began to eat. " Next time.. Don't take forever to make my Damn food." Tae Hwang said brutally. " Yes sir" Shin-Cho answered. Shin-Cho rushed downstairs to grab Jin-Nam's food, and he rushed back upstairs.

He then knocked on his door." Jin-Nam sir" Called Shin-Cho. " Go Away" Jin-nam rudely said. "I have your food." Shin-Cho answered back. I'm not hungry. Jin-nam said calmly. " But Sir..." Shin-Cho said concern before he was interrupted by Jin-Nam. "I SAiD I DON'T WANT THE FOOD!" Jin-Nam replied angrily. The anger of his voice made Shin-Cho rush downstairs. " Is he still upset about what happened earlier." Sighned Shin-Cho. " I will just give this remaining food to the maid." 

It was morning once again when Min-Hee was getting ready for another job cleaning oppurintunity. This time it was only her who is going not her mother. Her mother was feeling a bit under the weather so Min-Hee has to do everything herself. She entered the shop and they asked her to please clean the toliets. She enetered the shop restroom and saw that it was dirty and stinky like a pigs barn. " No! I can't do this.. so stiiinky" Min-Hee whined as the stench made her eyes water. " The earlier I start.. The faster I get done" Min-Hee said while she covered her nose.

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

I woke up again in a new moring. I stretched of course. I took a deep breathe in and out. And suddenly I got mad. I heard the voice of my brother yelling at the maid. I rapidly ran downstairs and saw that the maid this time decided to talk back. Haha. Bad Idea. 

" So! You're saying you not going to clean this mess up!" Screamed my twin brother. " No! I'm fed up." The maid said with tears runing down her cheeks. I heard Shin-Cho slightly whispering to the maid to stop talking. " Hey! You piece of ! How dare you talk like that. Do you have any idea who you are talking to." I said angriliy. " Yes.. ye-es I do. You see I am older than all of you guys.. yet you treat an older woman like me with no respect!" The maid yelled. " What are you talking about" Shin-Cho asked the maid, " You look younger than us." Chin-Cho said concered." haha. Don't get fooled by my looks, I'm 33 years old." The maid said with proudness and a smirk on her face.  All three of us young men mouth dropped. " Oh no. An other old hag as a maid." said  my twin brother calmly. "Damn! I was going to ask her out too. Not knowing she a grandmother. So old" Shin-Cho mumbled under his breathe.

I rapidly ran into the kitchen. Grabbed a ketchup bottle from the fridge, and emptied out the bottle by squirting the ketchup on the maid's head. " I hate you" I said rudely. "I been hating you.. since the day I met you and your twin brother." I and the maid was staring at each other with hatered. " How dare you put ketchup on my head.. you Brat!" The maid quickly ran upstairs to pack her bags.

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

I'm finally done. My maid uniform is all wet, and worn-out. " Damn.. I stink" I said loudly. Thank God no one was around to hear me say that. That would've been embrassing. I was walking to go see a friend real quick, I saw a huge house that was really beautiful. " Wow! I would love to live in a house like that one day" I said. Hoping it would come true. As I was just gazing at the beautiful house, I saw a lady in a maid outfit nagging and having trouble carrying her stuff out the house. It looked like she had ketchup all over herself. She looked mad as well. " Do you need help ma'am" I offered her a hand. "Yes, Please help me carry these bags. I'm leaving this mad house!" The woman said furiously. " Mad house?" I repeated what she said. " Yes!" She answered. I heard a laughter of two young men I didn't know who were they, I could'nt even see their faces. As I came up to help her a beautiful lady walked up by us. " Please don't leave" The mysterious woman begged the woman who is dressed like a maid. " No ma'am! Your sons are animals" The maid screamed. " Then who will take care of my sons" Cried the mother who was desperate for a maid. She then looked at me from head to toe. She saw that I was dressed like a maid. "You! You're my sons new maid!" She said while she was pointing at me. She didn't even give me a chance to say if I wanted to take the old maid place or not.

 


Thanks for reading, and I hope u continue.