Tae Hwang...

My Maid

[Shin Cho's p.o.v]

Wow...Tae Hwang still hasn't returned today. Did he go out to eat? Is my cooking getting bad? Just the thought of that made me read my "Cooking Book for the Best Cook" over and over again. Ugh, maybe I'm thinking too hard about it. He missed breakfast. Lunch. And dinner. What else was I supposed to think!??

"Shin Cho!" I heard Min Hee's voice behind my bedroom door. I answered back and asked her to come in, which she did. "Do you know what happened to Tae Hwang? He hasn't returned from wherever he was." Min Hee asked me. I could tell she was worried about him. I shook my head no, and answered. "No..not really. D-Do you think he left because my cooking is terrible?" Min Hee gave me a blank stare, glanced at my book then chuckled hard. "Seriously Shin Cho? You're like the best cook I know. It can't be that at all. Is that why you're reading this book again?" She chuckled through her words as she picked up my book. Seeing her chuckle and compliment me made me feel a whole lot better. I smiled and gazed at her. Unfortunately, she caught me gazing at her. "What's up with you?" She poke my nose then laughed. I laughed with her. "Nothing, just thanks." "Don't mention it."

"Anyways, I think he left the house because of the fight between him and his brother." Min Hee added on. "They had another argument!?" I shockingly said. I don't even know how I missed it, but I wish I didn't. Why do they hate each other so much at times. After all, they're supposed to be blood brothers. "Yeah, sadly. I stopped it and ended up being threatened by Tae Hwang." "He threatened you?" "Yup, he did." She sighed then shrugged. "I probably deserved that for interfering, but I'm glad I did. Brothers shouldn't be fighting like that at all." She spoke. I agreed with her. 

I and Min Hee stayed up the whole time, chatting, laughing and having a great time in my room. I swear we get closer every minute. We were talking about our personal life till we got interrupted by hearing a broken glass. "Who's that?" Min Hee whispered. "I don't know" I replied. We both stood up, snuck out the door quietly, then walked carefully to the kitchen. 

I sighed then mumbled. "Not again.." 

[Min Hee's p.o.v] 


Being frightened by the commotion in the kitchen, I and Shin Cho walked into the kitchen quietly. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Tae Hwang, drunk as ever, with some chick who seemed to know what is exactly going on. The sight was quite disturbing for me to look at. Tae Hwang is running his hand up the random lady's skirt while kissing her messily. Of course the lady is enjoying every second of it. I just know she isn't drunk and I hoped she wasn't taking advantage of Tae Hwang. 

"Ah~ T-Tae Hwang, not here." She squealed. Ugh, that squeal pissed me off. I tried to barge in their business, but Shin Cho had to pull me back. "Leave him alone." He ordered me. I my teeth. "Hell no! Leave him alone to be taken advantaged of? He's drunk for crying out loud!" I argued. "This happens all the time. He comes home drunk with some girl whenever he's upset. Let him be!" Shin Cho argued back. I didn't care about the fact that this was his everyday thing. All I knew was that I wanted to stop this before it went too far. "Shin Cho...I don't care personally." I jerked my arm from his grip, then stormed into the kitchen, grabbing Tae Hwang's arm. 

"Ma'am. It seems like my boss had too much to drink." I smiled kindly. The woman just gave me a dirty look. 

"I think it'll be better if you just leave." I suggested. "And why should I listen to you. Look at him, he wants me" "He's drunk! He doesn't know what he's doing!" I argued. Tae Hwang just quietly watched us. If anything, I thought he'd slap me by now.

"Tae Hwang, darling. Tell her you want me." She gave me the most hideous smirk as she clinged herself around Tae Hwang's arm. "Disgusting..." I murmured. 

Tae Hwang looked at me, in the eyes, then spoke. "I-I want her..badly." 

She chuckled then whispered something in his ear.  Again, he looked at me, in the eye, then spoke. "Leave u-u-us the f- alone, Min Hee.." 

He grabbed the woman's wrist, then walked passed me harshly with a brutal bump on my shoulder. This is a bad habit that has to be stopped. How can I stop it?

"Now you see Min Hee? Leave him alon-" I cut off Shin Cho. "Leave Tae Hwang alone! Leave him!Leave him!" I childishly screamed. I don't know what I was thinking but I had to do something to stop this stupidity. 

[Jin Nam's p.o.v]

What the hell is this noise all about? I can't peacefully have my bath time. I walked out the door with my robe on. "Leave Tae Hwang alone!Leave him! Leave him!" Is that Min Hee? What is she screaming for? I walked down the stairs without anyone noticing. 

[Min Hee's p.o.v]

"If you're trying to sleep with him, then sorry darling that will never happen. You're just a dirty, ugly looking maid." She said brutally. Aish! Who does this woman think she is! Dirty! Ugly looking she says! I shook my head. I can't let this get to me. 

I chuckled bitterly then eyed her. "You must be stupid or something. I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. Before I could say another word, the woman slapped me. "That's how you shut up a ." She said harshly. 

Shocked by her actions, I held my cheek. 

[No One's p.o.v] 

*Aish...I told her to stay out of it. Now look at the mess she dragged herself into!" Shin Cho worriedly thought. Seeing you slapped truly got him upset. Meanwhile, Jin Nam was watching the whole thing. He didn't think he'd care at all about you being hurt in any way. But the minute you got slapped, he had this unfamiliar feeling balled up in him. *W-Why do I care?* He said mentally. 

"Now she wants to be silent." The woman spoke. 

"Leave." Tae Hwang shockingly ordered. 

"P-Pardon Me?" The woman asked. She was shocked that Tae Hwang was willing to throw her out his house. "I said..." Tae Hwang was getting ready to repeat himself when Jin Nam stormed in with a roar. "Leave! Damn it!" 

All Min Hee did was to watch. She thought that it was crazy for Tae Hwang, even Jin Nam to defend her like that. *T-They're standing by m-me?* She mentally stuttered as her eyes begin to form tears. She didn't realize she was crying at all. 

"Wow, Min Hee must be special..." Shin Cho mumbled lowly to himself, as he watched what was going to happen next.

"T-Tae Hwang! How could you ask me to leave... How can you give my attractive body up!?" She whined. Tae Hwang glanced at me then set all his attention back on the lady. "I-If you won't leave, then I'll just kick you out. Since that seems like what you want." Although Tae Hwang was drunk, he seemed like he knew what he was saying the moment Min Hee got slapped. He still stumbled on his words but his words were meaningful.

Tae Hwang roughly grabbed the woman's arm, then dragged her out the house. "Mark. My. Words. This will NOT be the last time you see me!" She roared as she was being forced out the house. Tae Hwang locked the door after. As he walked back into the area where everyone was at, he tripped and stumbled a bit. Who can blame him? He's drunk after all. 

"Yah Tae Hwang! You need to stop bringing crazy chicks like Su Jung into this house." Jin Nam said to his brother. "Oh shut up! Don't act like you've never had with her before." Tae Hwang argued back. *Su Jung... So that's her name? And they know this woman?* Min Hee thought to herself. Day dreaming for a while. "Yo Min Hee." Shin Cho smacked her back playfully. "You alright?" He smiled as he starts to clean the tears off Min Hee's face. Min Hee nodded and smiled bac before bowing thankfully. Tae Hwang began to approach her.

"Y-You see what you've cost? You're nothing but trouble. Don't you ever interfere with my life. " Angry and drunk, he pointed a finger at Min Hee and yelled at her. After that, he went to his room.

Min Hee bowed her head sadly. After cleaning up the broken glass, she went to bed like everyone else did. 

~**~

Tae Hwang ruffled his hair. He was frustrated. ually frustrated. Being drunk, he'd always hit this stage. And because he threw Su Jung out the house, he had no one else to go to. No one but one female that's in the house, Min Hee. 

Tae Hwang quietly left his room. He was relieved that everyone has gone to bed. He looked for Min Hee's bedroom, then opened the dark bedroom door slowly which made it to creak. 

Min Hee had just gone to bed after cleaning her room. So of course she was awake a bit. After hearing that creak noise, she quickly opened her eyes and saw that the door was a bit opened. The room was dark. No light was on. All she saw was a dark figure by the door. Again, she heard the door creak. As soon as the dark figure entered the room, quickly it shut the door with a loud bang, and locked it right after. 

"W-Who's that?" She frighteningly said as she reached for the lamp near her bed. She was shocked. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming. "T-Tae Hwang" She said. "Shhhhh" He said. Telling her to be quiet as he crawled on top of the bed. "Tae Hwang! What are you doing!" She screamed out of fear as Tae Hwang hovered above her. He pushed the lamp off the desk near her bed, causing it to fall and break. Again, the room was dark. "Tae Hwang, please leave me alone!" She cried as she tried to get up, but Tae Hwang covered with his big left hand, and used the other hand to hold her hands above her head. He lowered his lips to her chest, giving it rough kisses everywhere till he attacked her neck, kissing her roughly. Every kiss that Tae Hwang gave her, it caused her heart beat to pace faster and faster. She screamed and screamed even when she knew was covered. Tae Hwang looked at her face and saw that she was a crying mess. He attacked her ear with his lips then whispered. 

" I-I usually don't stoop this low. Especially for s-stupid maids like you. But what else c-can I do? You can go through what I went through, and see how miserable I was..."


 


Author's Note: 

As you all can see I have decided to keep the names the same. I'm sorry to the people who wanted the names changed, but majority rules right? lol. Thanks for reading, hope you will still continue the story.