What is it about you?

My Maid

 [ Jin Nam's p.o.v ]

I woke up with an urge for coffee. I walked out my room then walked passed my brother's bedroom door. "What the hell...?" I mumbled as I took five steps backwards. I saw Min Hee in front of Tae Hwang's door, on her knees, asleep which looked very uncomfortable. Maybe I should take her to her room? Or should I wake her up? I didn't know what to do, but I was going to do something. I didn't know why I wanted to help the retched girl in the first place. 


Just when I was going to help Min Hee out, Tae Hwang had to walk out his door. Quickly, I hid myself behind a near by wall. 

I heard chuckles coming from my brother's lips. These chuckles were different from the ones before. The chuckles I heard now were...well, nice and tender. How weird huh? 

"So she slept here?" I heard Tae Hwang's voice. Carefully, I peeked at his actions. I wondered what he was going to do. "Min Hee." He tapped her, still she was sound asleep.  

"She looks so peaceful sleeping..." He said.

Gently, he picked up Min Hee. I quickly ran back into my room, hoping he didn't catch a glance of my image. He did exactly what I was going to do..carry Min Hee off to her bedroom. Damn...what does this mean to us? What is the maid doing to us?

[Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

She's kind of heavy. I can't believe I'm actually carrying this girl. Ha! She pisses me off. Does she have these magical powers or something to seduce me into doing nice things for her? I carried her into her bedroom quickly. I just hope Jin Nam didn't see how kind I was being to her. I don't want him to think that this retch means anything to me. Because she doesn't! Right? , I shouldn't be questioning myself at all. I know she's nothing to me. 

I gently laid her down on her bed, put the blanket on her, and made sure she was comfortable. Pfft...Yeah. She's a witch. She needs to leave this house quickly because I don't know what I've become into. 

I quietly walked out her room. I'm so glad Jin Nam didn't see me walk out her- speaking of the devil..

"So, what were you doing in her room?" Jin Nam asked me. , the last thing I wanted was for Jin Nam to catch me in this girl's room. 

"None of your business." I simply answered, walking passed Jin Nam. "None of my business? Pfft, I see..you two were doing it huh?" He said. Hearing his words really pissed me off. I tried to brush it off, so I ignored him and continued to walk off. But damn, he had to continue running his little dirty mouth again. 

"How is she in bed? Is she good? Man, I didn't think you'd stoop that low for " He said with a smirk lingering on his lips. Boiling with anger, I pushed him against the wall, gripping him by his collar. "Say one more damn thing again." I dared him, raising my fist. 

"So you go for maids no-" I cut him off by one brutal punch on his lips. Yet, he still had that stupid little grin on his face. "Maybe I should hire more maids." "That's it I'm beating the out of you!" I roared, getting ready to give him another blow on his face until some idiot had to stop me. 

"Leave my wrist alone." I ordered. "Please, you guys are brothers. You shouldn't be fighting." I heard Min hee's worried voice. I guess the whole commotion woke her up.

Still, I tried hard to punch him. To smash him on his face, but Min Hee wouldn't let go. I looked at her with anger. Her eyes were filled with fear. "Please, I don't know what you two are arguing about, but please stop Tae Hwang." She begged me. I let go of Jin Nam's collar then harshly pushed Min Hee off me. The push was too brutal it caused her to fall. I walked up to her and pointed at her. "Don't put your damn nose in my business again or next time it will be you getting hurt." I said before walking off. 

Damn that maid pisses me off. Jin Nam pisses me off. My mother pisses me off. The cook pisses me off. My father pisses me off. Everyone in this damn world pisses me off! Why do I have to end up living around such idiots!

[Min Hee's p.o.v ]

I woke up to Tae Hwang's roars. Honestly, I don't even remember being in bed or how I got here, but that doesn't matter right now. All I know is that something is going on. 


"That's it I'm beating the out of you!" I heard Tae Hwang's ear piercing voice. Quickly I grabbed his wrist. I made sure that he won't hit his brother again. And gladly I succeeded. I just ended up being pushed down on the floor again brutally but that's okay. At least I stopped the physical fight. 

"Don't put your damn nose in my business again or next time it will be you getting hurt." He pointed at me. I'm not surprised though. I know I'll get hurt over and over again. To think that we could actually be friends was a stupid silly thought of mine. I softly chuckled bitterly, trying so hard to not shed a tear as he walked off. 

"I can fight my own battles you know."Jin Nam spoke. I looked up at him and saw that his lips were bleeding non stop. "What?" He asked. I stood up and walked towards him. "Y-you're bleeding on your lips." I answered him. He quickly wiped his lips with his wrist but no matter how many times he wiped it, the blood kept coming back. His lips couldn't stop bleeding.
 
"Come on, I'll help you treat it" I said, sticking my hand out. He gave my hand a disgusted look and spoke. "I can take care of myself too." "I'm just helping out. I beg, let me just help." I asked him. He sighed then rolled his eyes. "Fine" Jin Nam mumbled, roughly grabbing my hand as we both walked down the stairs. I told him to sit on the kitchen counter and wait for me as I get the items ready. I grabbed a clean cloth and soaked it with hot water after washing my hands with soap. Carefully, wiped his bloody lips before putting pressure unto it. "Ahh~" He mumbled in pain. During the process I apologized many times. 

[ No one's p.o.v] 

As Min Hee was treating Jin Nam's lips, Jin Nam couldn't help but to stare at her. *This maid is really driving me crazy. No maid has ever dared to come this close to my face before..* He thought. The look Jin Nam gave Min Hee was indescribable. For once instead of glaring, he gave her a tender look. *Why does she have to be..so damn unique?* 

Tae Hwang walked into the kitchen, seeing the sight of Min Hee and Jin Nam. "What the hell.." He murmured. He quietly stared at them, which the two didn't notice at all. *Why is Jin Nam giving her that look..and why is Min Hee cleaning his lips?* He thought. For him, they almost looked like a couple. He started to get mad but didn't know what for. He scoffed. *W-why should I care what Min Hee and my stupid brother do.* He mentally said. Instead of grabbing something to eat in the house, he chose to go to some restaurant and eat instead. He wasn't in the mood of staying in the house. *The lovely couple can have their stupid alone time* 

After stopping the blood. Min Hee wrapped ice in a different cloth then carefully placed it on his lips. "Keep that there, that way your lips won't swell. Take it off after 15 minutes or so." Min Hee advice. Jin Nam said something that himself and Min Hee thought he would never say. 

"Thanks..Min Hee."

He walked off till his image faded from Min Hee's eyes. "T-thanks?" She mumbled with a gentle smile across her lips. She was happy that Jin Nam actually thanked her.

*This is PROGRESS!!!* She squealed mentally.