The celebration of the twins mother new company....

My Maid

[No one's p.o.v ]

 

It was a new day.

The day where people that Min-hee does not know at all, comes to the house to party. Min-Hee is tidying up the place, as Shin-Cho is making some food for the visitors. " Hey Shin-Cho.. Do you know what this party is for?" Min-Hee questioned Shin-cho. She was curious. " It's either the twins mother got a new company, or it's the twins birthday. So I'm guessing she is celebrating the fact that she had created a new company." Shin-Cho answered, causing Min-Hee's mouth to drop. 

" Woow. Really she creates her own companies?" Min-Hee squealed. " Yes. It's her second company though. I'm guessing her new company is modeling. She does love fashion." Shin-Cho replied. *Modeling....wow* Min-Hee mentally thought, as she dozed off. "Min-Hee?" Shin-cho called her name continuously as he waved his hand in front of her face, causing Min-Hee to come back to her senses. "Oh yes Shin-Cho. Sorry I was daydreaming." Min-Hee answered with a smile as she shyly scratched the back of her neck. *That smile again...* Shin-Cho mentally said as he was lost in Min-Hee's eyes. *What is he staring at? Is it me?* Min-Hee thought as she playfully hit Shin-cho arms. "Now you're daydreaming." Min-Hee laughed as Shin-cho giggled too. " Min-Hee you're cu-" Shin-Cho was cut off when he heard Jin-Nam's voice. 

"No time for talking, get back to your duties." Jin-Nam roared. He then took a quick glance at Min-Hee. *There's something about that maid....* Jin-Nam mentally thought as he sighed and left the scene to get dress. " Well Shin-cho I'll be off to my room. I got to tidy up things, and get in my maid uniform." Min-Hee rapidly spoke. *What was he about to say? Aish...I don't even want to know.* Thoughts ran through Min-Hee's head. " O-oh ok-kay." Shin-Cho stuttered. * I can't believe that I was about to call her cute....Stupid!Stupid. She probably feels uncomfortable.* Shin-Cho hit his head continuously. He was a er for love. Shin-Cho was the type of guy who falls in love quickly, but the feelings he had for Min-Hee was different. He didn't know if he sees her as a sister, a friend, or a girlfriend. All he knew was that he really likes Min-Hee and he wouldn't want to loose her.

 

[ Tae Hwang's p.ov.]

 

" Wow. I look good.." I spoke among myself as I gazed at the mirror looking at myself. The suit suited me pretty well. I'm sure it'll fit Jin-Nam too, but it's mines for now. " Tae Hwang! Where's my tie you borrowed!" I heard Jin-Nam's angry voice as I heard his ear piercing footsteps coming towards my door. "Where is i-" He suddenly stop speaking when he saw the suit that he wanted on my body. "Don't I look good. It makes you speechless huh." I bragged with a smirk across my face. Was that too snobby? I don't think it was. I just want to hear that I look good from someone else's mouth. Jin-nam didn't answer me. All he did was to clear his throat, look away, and ask for his tie that i borrowed not too long ago.

"You didn't answer my question." I spoke with anger. "Tch. Do I have to answer that dumb question." He spoke to me with attitude. How dare he speak to me like that. I'm older than him. Yes, we're twins, but I came out before him, doesn't that make me better than him? I was so angry that I balled my hand into a fist. I was getting ready to punch the living lights out of him when I felt a small hand wrapped around my wrist. "What the hell..." I angrily roared as I turned around seeing Min-Hee. Seriously...This piece of again? "Please...Jin-nam is your brother." She spoke. Is she honestly interfering in this. Who the heck does she think she is? "Why the hell are you here?" Jin-Nam angrily spoke. The maid bowed apologetically. "I came to get dirty clothes to wash. Then I saw your brother getting ready to hit you." Min-Hee explained herself. "And what does that have to do with you." I and my brother roared in unison. I swear there is something going on beteen these two. Why is she sticking uo for him? But..Jin-Nam stays cruel to her. Aish..I'm so confuse.

"Yes it's none of my business. But...brothers or siblings don't fist fight. You guys should be like those loving siblings." She rumbled. I came closer to her. Looked at her in the eye. She really irritates me. And I know that she knows it. "Leave before I do something that I will soon regret." I brutally warned her. Yet..she still stood there. When other maids hears me say those warnings, they run off. But this maid...Min-hee, stood there without a care. "Do whatever." She spoke, being fearless. "Tch." I my teeth. *Is she really trying me!* I mentally roared in my head. What to do now. I raised my hand, getting ready to slap her, but for some reason I couldn't do it. She shut her eyes, getting ready for me to slap her. But still, I couldn't do it. " Aish. Just leave. I'm not going to do anything." I sighed. I can't believe that I didn't do anything. I bet Jin-Nam thought so too. The look on his face, was priceless. You could tell that he was shocked. 

The maid bowed and left. Out of all maids, I hate this one more. Why does she irritate me so much, that I end up not doing anything to her? I want her out of this house, and I'm willing to do anything this time. If this means to make her life a living hell, I will do worse than that. And nothing, I mean NOTHING is going to stop me.

"Why didn't you slap her?" Jin-Nam questioned, as he gave me a look indicating that I am pathetic. "Because, I didn't want too." I answered truthfully. He eyed me from head to toe, and left the room snatching his tie that I borrowed. *Jin-Nam's just jealous of me...* I mentally said, thinking highly of myself.

 

[ Jin-Nam's p.ov ]

 

She did it again.Trying to help me. Aish. I hope she doesn't think that I like her or anything. Maids, maids, maids. Geez...who needs one? Mother I know she wishes the best for I and my brother, but this isn't at all the best. As I left my brother room, I bumped into Min-Hee. I chose to ignore the fact that she was there, so I walked passed her. Then I heard a fumble. I quickly looked back. It seemed like she just dropped the laundry basket. Nothing to worry about. But..was I worried? She looked at me with disbelief. "Hey! What is it." I spoke. She shook her head no. I eyed her and went to the bathroom to fix my hair.

Tae Hwang truly cares about no one but himself. He was never like this until, the incident that happened when he was younger. It's tragic but it doesn't give him the reason to be cruel like how he is now. Am I being cruel just like him. I mean...The way I treated all of the past maids we had. I had cut off a maid's hair before, I've slapped many maids before. I've made them cry. I've said rude things. I've gotten most of them in a hospital before too. All because of the hatred that I and my brother holds for maids. Anyway...Maids don't deserve to be happy right? Aish...I don't know. It's something that  I and my brother agreed on when we were younger. *Maids...don't deserve to be happy..*

 

[ Min-Hee's p.o.v]

 

When I dropped the basket Jin-Nam seemed worried. I don't know if it was my imagination or not but was he worried about me? When he looked at me, I was startled. I don't know what was going on at all, but I wish everything well. 

As I went downstairs I saw Shin-cho with worried eyes. "What is it Shin-Cho?" I questioned him. He gave me a hug. It shocked me, I wondered what he was worried about. "Nothing.. Just thought they hurt you." He answered. I flicked his forehand as I giggled. "You worry too much." I spoke as he gave me a aegyo face. "Hey! I can't be worried." He roared as he began to tickle me. "Yaaahh! St-op i-t" I laughed so hard through my words. "No No. You deserve it." He joked as he continued to tickle me. He suddenly stopped when we heard Tae Hwang clearing his throat.

"What is this?" He roared. I tried to apologize but Shin-Cho took over. "Sorry it's my fault." Tae Hwang eyed Shin-Cho and came closer to us. He tried to speak but the door rang. * Thank God.* I mentally squealed. " Go answer it!" Tae Hwang brutally yelled, as I ran off answering the door. 

It was the twins mother. She was all dressed and looking fancy it was really nice. She does love fashion. I bowed and congratulated her. " Congrats on your modeling business." The twins mother giggled and ruffled my hair. "Thank you. Is everything ready." The mother asked, and Shin-Cho answered. "Yes...Everything is set!" "Great! Tae Hwang where's your brother?" She questioned her son. "He's upstairs." Tae Hwang answered. " Go get him. I want to see how he looks." She replied. "You didn't comment on my suit." Tae Hwang angrily spoke. "Yeah. It's nice. Now go get your brother." The mother spoke. "Tch. Fine." He painfully listened as he went upstairs fetching his brother.

" Min-Hee. Wow. You know fashion." The mother flattered me. I giggled. And thanked her. 

The twins came down, both wearing their gorgeous suits. They both looked handsome...

" You look nice as well Jin-Nam." The mother praised her son. " Thanks." Jin-Nam thanked her. "Okay. People will start coming in soon in an hour. So is the food ready?" The mother questioned.

"Yep." Shin-Cho answered.

"The whole house clean?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

"Do we have some type of music?"

"Of course." I and Shin-cho said in unison as we giggled.

"Great! I'm excited. Now Min-Hee you and shin-Cho look worn out, you guys go fix yourself okay?"  ​The mother ordered as I and Shin-Cho did what she ordered.

 

[ No one's p.o.v ]

 

" How's Min-Hee?" The mother of the twins asked her two sons. Tae Hwang quickly answered. "I hate her. I want her gone!" "And why is that?!" The mother roared. "She's trash, and has no respect." Jin-Nam answered. " And she's a piece of ." Tae Hwang added. "That is what you guys call all the maids. A piece of . TELL ME! WHICH MAID WOULD YOU GUYS WANT!" The mother furiously yelled. She was fed up with the twins actions. "I want no maid at all. Why do you keep hiring them?" Tae Hwang replied. "Because, I won't be around much to take care of you guys. Having a women figure around the house will totally help you guys." The mother answered.

"The last time you did that, it was a total disaster!" Jin-Nam angrily yelled. "I know. I know. But please..give one maid a chance. I'm wasting money for no reason. I'm barely around to treat you guys. And plus, Min-Hee's a good person." The mother pouted. She was getting emotional. 

"She's not good enough for me...." Tae Hwang spoke, as he walked away from his mother. While he was walking, he saw Min-Hee almost brought to tears. *Do they...hate...me that much?* Min-Hee mentally said as she gazed at Tae Hwang.

"Oh. You're eavesdropping again?" Tae Hwang spoke, but no reply from Min-Hee. " Well...That's great. I hope you heard everything that I want you to hear." Tae Hwang brutally spoke. "Oh...you're not talking. Maybe you want me to make this nice and clear for you...." Tae Hwang added.

"We hate you....

"We don't need you...

"You're a waste of space....

"You're

"a

"Piece

"of-

Tae Hwang got cut off by Shin-cho. "That's where you're wrong.." 

"Min-Hee did nothing to you guys,in fact all the maids did nothing to you. You guys choose to mistreat ladies, and it's a wrong thing to do. Tell..me..How are you supposed to get married? OR FIND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIF-" Shin-Cho was as well cut off by Tae Hwang. 

TaeHwang had gave Shin-Cho a dirty slap, that was so loud. "How dare you talk to me like that...Are you stupid. You don't ever interfere in my conversations, or else you'll get something worse than slaps." Tae Hwang brutally said as he was getting ready to slap Shn-Cho again, but didn't because Min-Hee jumped in front of Shin-Cho. "Please..." Min-Hee begged. *Min-Hee? She-e's pr-rotecting me..?* Shin-Cho mentally said. "Please...He was just sticking up for me. You already hurt him enough, don't do it again.." She cried, begging desperately." Min-Hee get out the way, before he hurts you." Shin-Cho spoke.

"No!" Min-Hee answered. "Slap me instead..." She added. *What's with this girl? Does she fear me at all? I want to slap her with all my heart, but my hands, my body,myself won't allow me do it. All I do is to gaze in her eyes.* Tae Hwnag mentally said, as he still gaze at her. "Slap me!" Min-Hee yelled as she closed her eyes, waiting for the slap. She was frightened of course, but she didn't show it at all. *What!.He isn't doing or saying anything..* Min-Hee mentally said, as they gazed at each other. 

Tae Hwang came back to his senses when he heard the doorbell ring. "You're lucky...ne-xt t-ime yo-u wouldn-'t be at al-l.." Tae Hwang spoke, as he stuttered. He eyed Min-Hee and went back to where his mom and brother were.

*What's wrong with me...What IS WRONG WITH ME!* Tae Hwang roared in his thoughts.

" Hey Mom. Is dad coming?" Jin-Nam questioned. "No. He's still in America." The mother answered. "Oh." Jin-Nam replied. *We haven't seen dad, since age 14.* Jin-Nam mentally thought, as the mother answered the door. 

More

and More 

people entered the house.

The party or celebration has begun...


Author's Note: Thaks for reading. I want to thank everybody for reading, commenting, and suscribing. Thanks for waiting for my updates.

< Please, comments. I haven't recieved some in a long time. I love reading what people thinks about the story lol. ^_^>