Spilling the Beans

My Maid

[Min Hee's p.ov] 
 

Be what he's been through?? Is he talking about how he was as a child?

He slowly began to remove his shirt. I can't let him do this to me. I tried to fight with all my strength but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get him off. Tears after tears kept running down my cheeks. He started to attack my shorts. 

"No! Please nooo!" I shrieked. Begging for mercy. There were no hope. There was nothing i could do. Stupid Shin Cho had to be deeply asleep. I just wanted to give up. 

He slowly pulled my shorts down, revealing my underwear. He tugged on it, with a smirk. As soon as I saw him pulling his belt off, I knew that's when I had to do something. 

"Not all maids are the same!" I screamed without thinking, at the time I didn't care but I'm pretty sure I'll regret it soon..maybe. Hearing me say that caught him off guard. He froze then looked at me. 

"Not all maids are the same!" I repeated myself. 

"M-Min Hee?" I heard his voice. 

"Not all maids are the sammee!" I cried. Repeating the same statement. 

"What are y-you trying to say?" He asked. 

"Stop putting all maids in one category. Each maid are different. They are not that same person from your past so stop torturing people! If you hated what you have been through, why put others in that same situation?" I roared, pouring my whole heart out. He seemed dumbfounded, so I took this opportunity to kick him where it hurts. 

"Ah!" He screamed in pain. The kick caused him to lay flat on his back on the bed. I stood up quickly, then ran out the room. 

"I know I'm stupid. Sorry Mrs. Go." I mumbled to myself.


[Tae Hwang's p.o.v] 

Her words replayed in my head as I ran after her. What the hell am I going to do? How did she know? Who told her? Questions after questions ran through my mind. I saw her ran down the stairs out the front door. I quickly got my shoes on before I went out.

"Min Hee!" I began to roar for her. It was dark and late out. I really had no idea where she could be, until I heard cries. 

I looked back, seeing her sitting on a bench that was a few blocks away from my house. 

I sat down beside her, then sighed. 

Although I was still a bit drunk, I understood what was going on. 

"Who ing told you?" I questioned her. 

She kept quiet. 

I asked her again. 

Still... Nothing. 

Asked again and again. 

No replies. Nothing but stupid cries. 

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM. EVERYDAY I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A PAST THAT HAUNTS ME AND HAUNTS ME. AND ALL YOU WANT TO ING DO IS KEEP QUIET?" I completely lost it. I went out of my mind. I roughly grabbed her by her chin, lifting her face up high, forcing her to look me in the eye. I could see her face clearly, under the sky moonlight.

Her tears were over flowing. She couldn't stop crying. 

I guess she's scared for real this time. 

"I-I I-I" She stuttered. She couldn't even say one word. I dropped my hand from her chin, then looked up in the sky. 

"All maids have to be the same...right?" I spoke, still looking up at the sky. I don't really know why I'm speaking. I guess I'm just an idiot? I started to open up to her for some reason. She looked at me right after I said a word. Yet, i still gave all my attention up in the sky. 

"Who am I kidding? Maybe I'm afraid of maids. I know they're all different, but... I don't know why I choose to see them all the same. I see them all as dirty, disgusting, cruel, idiotic people." I continued.

It's true. It didn't matter if each maid had a different name or a different face, figure, body, anything. I just kept thinking of that one maid that turned my life upside down. And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever stop thinking that way..


Still there were no words coming from Min Hee. She held my hand. 

I looked at her, then at our hands. Like what the hell? Is she seriously touching me? 

I could feel her hand shaking in mine. 

"She's gone. She's not in your life anymore. Tae Hwang, I'm a different maid. And I'm sure I've proved it many times before. Just because I'm a maid, doesn't mean I have the same personalty as the others." She said. Now I know she knows my past. Who the would tell her? I could care less about what she's trying to tell me. All I wanted to know is who the hell told her. 

But, just when I thought I could care less about what she was telling me, she said something that got through to me. Something that had me thinking.

"Set your heart free. Free of everything. Free of the past, the hate, the anger. It must be tiring keeping all that in you. I know it's hard to let go, but lets start with you seeing me as a whole different person. And then maybe for your future maids, you'll see them as a different person too." I paid attention to every word she said. Why is it that she, I mean only her could make me feel so... damn it I can't even explain it... 

" I'm Min Hee, you're new maid, with a whole different persona. Please accept me for who I am." She said, with a gentle smile on her face. I was quiet for a while. Still trying to process all that she had said in my head. 

...Damn. Her words are sharp. Touching.

Is what she's saying true? Is it why I always feel like I'm carrying a big burden on my back? I want to let go.. I want to let everything go. But the problem is how will I let it go? How can I do that?
 
Just when I was about to reply to her, I looked down below her face then looked at her face again. 

"Min Hee.." I called her name. She smiled. I guess she thought I was starting to accept her or something. 

"Yes Tae Hwang?" 

I came closer to her, her ear with my lips. She was blushing, I could almost hear her heart pounding. Pfft.. she must've thought that I was going to kiss her

I whispered in her ear something that caused her to blush even harder. 

"Min Hee...you're wearing no pants." 

"EHH!!" She squealed. Standing up quickly. 

I chuckled at her reaction. It was so funny. I know this was supposed to be a serious moment or whatever, but I couldn't take it that seriously when she was wearing no pants. But, her words are something I will never forget. 

"I-I'm going in!" She ran out of my sight. 

The things she was saying caught me of guard. I forgot to ask her who told her about my past. I'm pretty sure she does know about it. Why else would she be saying all those things, unless I'm thinking too hard about it. 

I sighed then stood up, taking a walk around the neighborhood. 

I began to think about everything, and the one person who popped in my mind was Jin Nam. 

That snot bag probably told her about everything...why would he? I mean he was the only option, who else could it be? Thinking about Jin Nam got me furious. I wanted to beat the out of him already. 

"You no good for nothing ." I mumbled before I walked in the house.