As Long As I Got My Suit and Tie...

My Maid

[ Min-hee's p.o.v ]

 

I went of to the store I only knew. Of course everything that was in there were really expensive that's why I had never bought anything from this store before. There was one dress I wanted to buy for myself a long time ago..but I guess there's no more because it's really beautiful, but really expensive. The twins gave me their bank card to buy the suits that I think will be suitable for them. I searched everywhere in the store until my eyes were drawn to a dress. Yes...the dress that I wanted. I eagerly wanted to buy it, but I remembered that this isn't my money at all. I just can't take money from the twins bank and use it for my own good. It'll just be greedy. 

Then I remembered all the bad things they made me go through, so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get revenge and buy the dress. * But..this would be stealing.* Thoughts ran through my head. 

I chose to forget about the dress and buy the suits for the twins. 

I looked everywhere, I saw really fine suits but nothing I thought that would fit the twins. Finally..I found a suit that made me think of the twins. The suit was nice, and really wonderful. * I must get this for them.* I mentally said. I wanted to get the twins matching suits but I thought that they wouldn't like it since they don't seem to like each other that much.

So again...I had to search all over the store. " Do you need help ma'am?" A female who is a clerk, asked. " Um.. I-I'm looking for nice suits." I stuttered but answered. " Haha. Okay. Right this way." The clerk answered showing me a section I haven't entered before. The..ViP...section. I could tell this is where people with big money shopped at. These clothing were even more expensive than the suit I chose earlier.

One suit caught my eye, but it was really expensive. * Anyways the twins are stinking rich! So why am I worried?* I mentally questioned myself as I took the second suit that caught my eye.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQASim7DwigM7rFz-oQRdNFirst suit that Min-Hee chose.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-PEkdFqCyerZnz6ftCIXSecond suit Min-Hee has chosen

 

I actually liked the first suit I saw. The one with those sparkle, or silver buttons on it. I thought the suit was really eye catching. I did like the second suit as well, but there was something about the first suit I really loved.

" Are you ready to purchase?" The clerk questioned me. I nodded my head and went up to the counter to purchase the suits. I gave her the card, and like that I paid for the suit. " You have a nice day now." The clerk wished me as I gave her a smile and bowed thankfully. * I have to get me a card like this when I get enough money.* I mentally squealed as I walked out of the store.

On my way back to the house, thoughts ran through my head. * Will the twins like the suits at all.* * Would I have to go back to the store and buy new ones.* I just hated it. It made it sick to my stomach. All I could do was to hope that the twins will like the suits. That is all I am hoping for.

 

[ Shin-cho's p.ov] 

 

" Wow. What's taking Min-Hee forever." I mumbled unto myself. Being alone in the house with the twins is actually boring and sort of annoying. Out of all the maids, I would have to say Min-Hee's my favorite. I guess that's why whenever I'm not near her, I feel upset or bored. Min-Hee is the first maid to clean their room, or to be able to take the twins mess. I just wonder if she would be the first maid to never leave the house.

As thoughts ran through my head, I heard the twins groaning about how Min-hee is taking forever to come back.  She is probably trying so hard to make the twins happy. That's one of the things I like about her, it's like she never gives up.

The door bell rang, " I'm back." I heard Min-hee's voice roar through the closed door. Of course I was happy that she was back, so I excitedly went to open the door.

" Min-Hee..." I squealed. " Shin-cho" She spoke giving me a smile that I had always liked from the beginning. " So you got the suits." I questioned her as she nodded her head yes and showed me the suits. I was actually jealous, the suits was too nice that even I wanted to take it for myself. " Wow Min-Hee...You do know fashion." I praised her as she giggled. " I know.." She bragged, causing me to laugh.

" Min-Hee!" Tae Hwang's voice beamed across the room, causing Min-hee to jump. " Oh Y-yes" She stuttered, as she bowed.

" u-um I got the su-"

" What took you so long!" Tae Hwang rudely cut of Min-Hee. I didn't know why Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam treated ladies so badly. I didn't see what was wrong with Min-Hee. I mean she has never showed any signs of rudeness towards them...so why?

" I'm sorry..I just wanted t-to find a great suit for you guys...." She answered.  " Lets see what you got." Jin-Nam sighed as he rudely grabbed the suits from Min-hee's hands.

As Jin-Nam took the suits out of the bag, one suit in particular caught his eye. I could tell because of the gazing he is giving the suit. The suit he was gazing at was nice, reallly nice. In fact, it's my favorite. I bet it's Min-Hee's favorite as well.

 

[ Jin-Nam's p.o.v ]

 

Okay..I'm not going to lie. Min-Hee has taste for a poor girl like her. Both of the suits she picked out was really nice, but one in particular caught my eyes. The one with silver buttons or dots on it. * This suit must be the most expensive one.* I mentally guessed. Knowing that Tae Hwang, would take the suit that is more expensive or the suit that I would like. 

I badly wanted to make this suit mines...I hope Tae Hwang doesn't take it away from me.

" Which one is more expensive?" Tae Hwang asked. I knew it! He would go for the expensive ones. " The suit that is grayish, with the blue and white dots tie." Min-Hee answered as Tae Hwang grabbed the suit. " I want this!" He roared. All I did was to shrug my shoulders. I was happy, and relief, the suit that he had chose wasn't't the one I wanted. The one I want is right here with me in my hands. 

Stupidly, I let out a sigh indicating that was a big relief. " What was that sigh for?" Tae Hwang questioned me. " Nothing..." I answered. Sadly, I had a smirk on my face. I was just too happy that I could finally have something I wanted. " Then..Why do you have a smile across your face?" Tae Hwang asked. I was bothered by the question. I tried to lie, but lying to my twin brother is hard. He reads me like a book...that's the scary part about him. " I'm just happy that you have that suit..it fits you well. Truly." I spoke. Yes. The suit fitted him. Yes. I was happy that he chose that suit. So therefore I didn't lie. And he has no proof that I did.

" Jin-Nam...you know that I know you too well." Tae Hwang replied causing the smirk across my face to fade. I then had a feeling that he was defiantly going to snatch something that I want away from me again. And I had no intentions for him doing it. * I'm going to be tough..* I mentally echoed in my head.

" Well.. Tae Hwang. I like the suit, that I have in my hands." I spoke. Tae Hwang then looked at his suit then looked at mines. " What's the problem with mines? Isn't mines way better than yours?" Tae Hwang questioned as Min-Hee and Shin-Cho stood there like statues, just watching us quarrel. " I'm not calling your suit hideous. I'm just saying that I like mines. That's all." I argued back.

" So Min-Hee...Since you know fashion. Which one do you think is better?" Tae Hwang asked our maid. Making the spotlight on her. It took her a while to reply, but she did. 

" The one Jin-Nam has in his hands." She answered truthfully. " And why do you think that?" Tae Hwang asked. He seemed annoyed. " Well...because..I personally chose that suit first. Something about the suit drew my eyes to it. I wanted to buy you guys match-" 

" Okay..whatever. I didn't ask you to tell me a story." Tae Hwang rudely cut of Min-Hee off. My brother couldn't stand the fact, that my suit was better so he asked Shin-Cho, our cook.

"Which suit do you like better Shin-cho, since Min-Hee obviously don't know fashion." Tae Hwang asked. " Jin-Nam's suit." Shin-Cho gave my brother a quick sort answer. Tae Hwang then became furious. " Jin-Nam. Give me your suit." My brother spoke as he reached out his hand waiting for me to hand him the suit. I eyed him and my teeth. I put the suit behind my back and answered him. " No! You chose your suit already, and I chose mines. So it's too late...You did say you wanted the most expensive one, which is in your hands right now." I answered, as I formed a mad look on my brother's face. Anyways, I didn't know what I was arguing for. I knew that I would end up giving him the suit. I've been doing that for a long time, I just don't know when to say no, or when will he take no as an answer. Me thinking that is painful. 

Tae Hwang was continuously tapping his foot on the floor waiting for me to give him the suit. " Tae Hwang. Can you just let me have just one thing!" I begged him. " I want it!" He angrily roared as he rapidly snatched the suit from my hands, eyed me, then walked off to his room.

* Here we go again... Taking something from me without any pity.*  I mentally thought as I walked off until I felt someone tug on my sleeve. " What the He-" I stopped when I turned back seeing Min-hee. I don't know why but she was bowing repeatedly.

" Sorry. Sorry for what your brother did. It's not fair at all so I will go back to the store and get you another one...." She spoke. " Shut up.." I replied as I rudely jerked my sleeve out of her hand, eyed her, then walked away.

For some reason...what she said formed a smile on my face. * Finally..someone who gets me. Other people says, he's your older brother show him respect. But this Maid, Min-Hee is different.. She's different.* I mentally thought.

 

[ Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

 

Jin-Nam is really stupid, making me waste 10 minutes just for one dumb suit. Really, this suit caught my eyes as well, but I just wanted to be the best of all, so that's why I chose the expensive suit. Well, I do pity Jin-Nam but all the things that I went through while I was growing up was pretty bad. So I deserve it... Jin-Nam shouldn't feel bad about me taking the suit, in fact he should pity me..

Anyways...what happened earlier? When I suddenly stopped screaming at Min-Hee as soon as I saw tears running down her cheeks. I don't know what was going on, but I guess it's not important now. What's important is the party tomorrow.... I got to look good.

 

And.....

 

I.....

 

Have....

 

The perfect suit to do so!