*My Nightmare Dream....*

My Maid

-Sniff- -Sniff- Min-Hee cried and cried. " What's the matter?" She heard an familar voice speak. * What!* She thought. She was frightened she only knew one person with that voice, which is Jin-Nam. She crawled back, begging him to leave her alone.

" Please... Don't come closer" She cried begging. " But... I want to help you." Jin-Nam replied to Min-Hee. He reached out his hand, indicating Min-Hee should take it to get up. She didn't want to, she was frightened, she thought it's a trick. All she did was to stare at his hand. " Haha. Come on. I won't bite."  Jin-Nam laughed, giving Min-Hee a gentle smile. Min-hee reached out her hand. Her hand was shaking, but she pulled  through and took Jin-Nam's hand. Jin-Nam helped her up.

" Now was that hard?' He said giving her that warm smile again. Min-Hee then heard footsteps coming behind her. * Please don't let it be Tae Hwang* She cried mentally. She looked back seeing Tae Hwang. * What a disappointment* She bitterly said.

Min-Hee bowed, as she set her eyes on Tae Hwang. " How are you Min-Hee" He said giving her a smile. He pet her head. " Ehhhh!" Min-Hee screamed. Making Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam jump. " What's the matter?" Tae Hwang worriedly asked.

" Is this a set up!" She roared pointing at the twins, while she was taking steps back. " What do you mean?" Jin-Nam asked moving closer to Min-Hee. " Yes... Please explain?" Tae Hwang asked.

" I don't want to explain because if I do...I'll end up insulting you two. Then I'll have a brutish punishment like..... SLEEPING OUT IN THE COLD!!!!" Min-Hee angriliy said. She looked at the twins and saw that they looked like they were freaked out. Min-Hee noticed her mistake, so she rushly covered with her hands. " Mianhe.. Mianhe" She said bowing apologitcally.

* Haha. She's cute.* Jin-Nam thought. Gazing at Min-Hee. " It's fine." Tae Hwang said again giving  Min-Hee a warm smile. * Is it me... Or Tae Hwang and Jin-nam smiles?* She asked herself mentally.

~GRRRR...~ Min-Hee stomach grumbled. * Aish!* She mentally said hugging her stomach tightly, thinking that it will stop her stomach from making noises. ~ Grrrr...~ Her stomach went again. Jin-Nam and Tae Hwang laughed. " Are you hungry?" Tae Hwang asked.

* Oh... What an embarrassment.!* Min-Hee mentally pouted. She nodded her head yes. " Okay then! Lets get something to eat." Jin-Nam said chidishly, as he grabbed Min-Hee's hand. 

Min-Hee heart skipped a beat. * What? He's holding my hand* She mentally said, as she stared at the holding hands.

Tae Hwang also stared at Min-Hee and Jin-Nam holding hands. It made him feel jealous. * I want to hold her hand as well.* Tae Hwang complained mentally as he grabbed Min-Hee's free hand. Min-Hee looked over to Tae Hwang side. She looked at him. Tae Hwang felt like Min-Hee was looking at him so he looked at her. Their eyes met. " Ahem..." Tae Hwang cleared his throat. He looked away, blushing. His face turned 3 shades of red.

* Is he actually blushing? How cute..* Min-Hee laughed to herself. They walked into the house.

" Shin-Cho!!" Jin-Nam nicely called the cook. Shin-Cho rushed towards them. " Yes, Sir" He answered. " Make us something good to eat." Tae hwang ordered him.

Shin-Cho rushed into the kitchen and started to prepare something that smelt sooooo delicous. 

The three didn't notice they were still holding hands, till Min-Hee stomach again growled. " Oh geez... That hungry stomach of yours" Tae Hwang joked. Causing Jin-Nam to laugh. Min-Hee felt embarrass but she thought it was funny too. So she joined Tae Hwang and Jin-Nam laughing.

The food was finally prepared. * Yes!* Min-Hee greedly thought. They all began to eat. " Shin-Cho. You should come join us." Tae Hwang suggested. Shin-Cho bowed thankfully, then he sat next to Min-Hee at the dinner table. The four began to feast.

" You're a great cook Shin-Cho" Min-Hee flattered Shin-Cho. " Thanks" Shin-Cho replied blushing a bit.

 

* Is This A Dream?* Min-Hee questioned herself. So far everything was going perfect. She started to believe that this was too good to be true.

" Omo. My stomach." Min-Hee pouted. She was too full. " Are you ok?" Jin-Nam said laughing a bit. " I'm Fine" Min-Hee answered with a cute face on.

* She's too cute.* Tae Hwang squealed in his head.

" Do you need help" The twins said in unison.

" Um... no... Haha I can walk to my room by myself" Min-Hee answered while she scratched the back of her neck out of embarrassment..

" Haha. Ok then" Tae Hwang laughed, but he was a bit disappointed. He wanted to help Min-Hee to her room. Jin-Nam was disappointed as well. Min-Hee made it to her room. Her room was neat suprisingly. * what! I swear my room was disgusting earlier.* Min-Hee thought to herself.

" This is truely amazing!" Min-Hee squealed. ~ Knock, Knock~ Somenone knocked on Min-Hee's door.  " Come in~" Min-Hee answered. 

She didn't hear a single word from the person who knocked on her door. All she could hear was that person footsteps coming towards her. She turned around. For some reason she couldn't see the person face. The figure came closer to her, grabbed her, and spoke. " I've fallen for you..." The unknwon person muttered. Before Min-Hee could say a single word, the unknown figure kissed her lips.

Her heart started to pound. It was so loud, that she's afraid if someone could hear it.

Min-Hee could now see clear. So she looked up  to see who the person was.

 

" It's-"

 

" Min-Hee!. Min-Hee" Shin-Cho shook Min-Hee trying to wake her up. " Come on! wake up. You can now come in." Shin-Cho spoke while he was still shaking Min-Hee. " What.." Min-Hee yawned rubbing her eyes with her two wrist. " Where am I?" Min-Hee asked.

" What do you mean where are you! Remember you slept outside" Shin-Cho explained. * So it was a dream...* Min-Hee mentally said. * But... who kissed me. Aish Silly Shin-cho woke me up.* Min-Hee mentally sighed. She really wanted to know who was that mysterious person.

She stood up and brought all the items in the house.

" Hurry up! Give me the blanket and stuff before the twins see it" Shin-Cho worriedly said. * Oh. That's right. The twins are brutal...they wouldn't be that kind to me* Min-Hee sighed again.

" Hey Min-Hee are you ok? Did you catch a fever or something?" Shin-Cho asked concerned. " No. I'm fine" She answered. Min-Hee was lost in her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 It was a Nightmare dream.....