Discovering the truth.

My Maid

[Tae Hwang's p.o.v]

 

With my heart raging with anger. I chase after the maid, Min Hee. It seemed like she knew I was coming after her, she was running as if someone was coming to murder her. As I was chasing after her, I bumped into Shin-Cho. He stood in front of me, which made me to loose sight of Min-Hee. "What the hell?!" I roared at my cook. For some explanation, he had a strong grip on my body. "Leave me the hell alone!" I roared with anger once again. Shin Cho gave me a look and replied. " The person who should be left alone is Min Hee." I gave him a look that explained how confused and angry I was with him. He wouldn't let me go till we heard a door shut closed. Min Hee's door shut closed.

"How many times will I have tell you to get your hands of me?" I questioned Shin Cho. He stared at the ground while I dusted off my shoulders. "I just hate it when people touches me....you never know what they have." I rudely muttered while I slipped my hair back.Then I walked away from Shin Cho. "Don't do something that you will soon regret." I heard the voice of Shin Cho. Every time he would say the exact same phrase when ever I am furious with a maid. I turned back seeing him, glaring at me. I mean who does he think he is?

"And who said I was going to do something to your lover?" I asked with a smirk forming across my face. "I can tell, just by looking at you. And m-my l-l-lover?" Shin Cho blushed and stuttered. I sighed and replied. "Oh Shin Cho. You always act like you're some big hero, when you are just a silly little boy looking for romance."

That statement I said left him speechless. It was about time he would shut his trap. If he didn't I will have no choice but to punch his face, then shut his mouth myself for good.

I laughed and walked away. Finding my way to Min Hee's room. It's about time I have a talk with her.

 

[ Jin Nam's p.o.v]

 

I was walking to the front door, trying to go outside to get the mail since Min Hee was no where to be found and Shin Cho was busy in the kitchen. On my way, I see a Min Hee running to her bedroom I guess. She looked upset. Tears were overflowing and stuff. For some reason, I froze there. Watching her head to her room. It's like Tae Hwang said something to her, but what? Min Hee is a strong tough woman, I'll give her that. But what could my brother possibly say to make her cry like that? Nice one Tae Hwang!

Getting the mail, I walked back inside the house. I see Tae Hwang going to Min Hee's room. I wondered what he was going to do or say next. I followed my brother behind, he seemed furious. Min Hee's door was locked, and because of that it forced Tae Hwang to knock on her door loudly. "Open this damn door. We need to talk." He angrily screamed. It seemed like whatever was going on was really important. I being nosey asked my twin brother what's the matter.

When I asked him that question, it made him jump. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "The question is, what are you doing here?" I asked him. He glared at me and his teeth. "None of your business. Just leave." He coldly answered. I debated. "No."

I could tell that I got on Tae Hwang's bad side. He sighed and finally answered me with a rude tone. " I think she  knows something. I just need to talk to her." 

"What do you think she knows?" I pinned him with more questions. I just hoped it was anything but his past. 

"My childhood past." He whispered in my ear. When I heard his answer, my eyes popped out my headMy heart started to pound. It's not my past but he is my brother,and I care a lot for him. If he's hurt...then I'm hurt. If his secret is out....my secret is out. What can you say, we are blood brothers after all. 

It took me a while to respond but I did. "Oh Tae Hwang, how do you know? How does she know? Who told her? What are we going to do?" I asked one too many questions. "Yah. Geez. One question at a time please." He replied as he continued to knock on the door. I didn't know how she figured out,but if she does...her life in here might be even worse.

 

[ Min Hee's p.o.v]

 

I honestly don't know what to do. Tae Hwang is here banging on my door like crazy. If he finds out that I know his past. He'll straggle I and his mother to death. Since my door is locked. It gives me more time to think of what lies to tell him. But its hard when he's roaring at my door. I'm just scared. I just want to go home. But there ways won't let me. I'm a tough strong woman. I'll stay here till I have the amount of money to start my career.

"There's no point...She'll never open the door. When she decides to come out, we'll deal with her." I heard Jin Nam's voice behind my shut door. It seemed like he was there too. I could hear is footsteps departing from Tae Hwang and my door. I took a deep breathe in and out. Hoping that this is all over. I guess I was wrong. Tae Hwang is a person who gets what he wants. He just never quits. Still he is banging on my door. For the past 20 minutes he has been knocking. I'm still surprise that he is so determine in knowing what I know. I was going to ignore him till he started to plead as if someone was coming to murder him or something. He started to sound kind, begging so nicely. Honestly it was heart breaking for me. 

"Min Hee...I'm on my knees. Please..oh please open the door. I-I want to just talk. I want to talk to you. Please!" He begged and begged and begged and begged. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Because I pitied him, I slowly walked to my door and unlocked it.

"I-it's open" I stuttered, allowing the guy that I have always seen as a monster. But for this moment, I see him as a lost puppy.

"W-we need to talk."  He said as he walked into my room and sat on my bed comfortably. I nodded my head 'yes'. I stood up instead of sitting down. " C-come on. Sit down here with me. I promise I won't touch you.." He said. I believed him as well. I slowly sat on my bed, with a chunk of space between us. He stood up, closed and locked my door, and sat closer to me. I took a deep breathe in and out. Hoping that he won't harm me.

"Do y-you know something about me? Like something that I wouldn't want to to know?" Tae Hwang asked. I started atr the ground and lied. "No. Nothing at all."

"Then look into my eyes and tell me that." He said as he grabbed my chin, forcing me to stare at him into his eyes. "I-I-I Don't k-know anything." I lied once again to his face. He gave me a look which described an relief. I could tell that there was a smile about to linger across is face, but he held it back. For some reason he wouldn't stop holding my chin, and we wouldn't stop staring into each other eyes.

"M-Min Hee..." He said in a husky voice.

"Y-Yes" I yelped. I didn't know what was going to happen next but we stopped our moment of silence when we heard Shin Cho's voice angrily beam through the door.

"Let Her Be!" The voice of Shin Cho echoed in my quiet room. Tae Hwang stopped having a grip on my chin. Stopped staring into my eyes. Stood up from my bed. And headed to my door. But before he left, he said something to me which just made me feel even worse.

"I hope you're not lying to me." He said in a deep tone with a gentle smile. His eyes looked tender and innocent. He had really believed me. I felt bad for lying, but I promised his mom that I will not spill the beans. I'm a woman who stands by my word, that's just that.

He left my room, and a worried Shin Cho walked in.

"Are you ok!? Did he touch you?" He asked as he checked the whole parts of my body to find any marks. I laughed and flicked his forehead. "I'm alright dummy." I laughed again, making Shin Cho to laugh as well.

"I hope so." He replied.

 

[ Jin Nam's p.o.v]

 

As I'm watching tv. I see Tae Hwang walking towards me. He seemed like he was in a happy mood. "You tired yet!?" I laughed and questioned him. He smiled at me and sat down right beside me. "She doesn't know a thing." He spoke in a good manner.

"Wow really? That's great news." I excitedly said. I punched his shoulders playfully, laughing so happily. Tae Hwang smiled as well and playfully punching me. I don't know what Min Hee told him or did, but it made Tae Hwang a bit better. He's smiling much now. But maybe that will change, you never know...


Author's Note:

Sorry. Short chapter. And sorry for the delay. I'll try to make more and longer updates. I hope you loved the chapter :3