Water fight!

The Mash Up

Lexi's outfit for this chapter!

 

I was advised by our manager to stay at the dorm for a few days and rest. But boredom is killing me. Yesterday, I went back to the hospital to take off the cemented cast on my arm, but it was replaced with an elastic bandage. Well at least I don't have to use the sling anymore.
 


I am now laying on my bed and staring on the ceiling of the 2NE1 dorms. In front of my bed is a closet full of clothes, shoes and accessories. And I thought I had many clothes in my real life, but this is beyond my imagination. And to top it all, everything's from designer's closet. So what am I to do with all these clothes? Time to style and flaunt!
 


I took a quick shower and took lovely pieces in my closet and mixed and match. I looked at myself in the mirror and I loved how I look. I don't really want to put it into waste so I grabbed my bag and went out. It was a quiet afternoon and it's a good thing that YGE building was just a few blocks away.
 


I arrived at the YGE building without any hassle and without anyone recognizing me. I stared at the chic building, wondering what am I going to do now that I'm here.
 


"Aren't you going inside?" A familiar voice from my back said; I know who owns that voice. When I look back, I was right; it was Youngbae who was smirking at me.

 

"Nah, I'm just here to stare..." I replied sarcastically with the same smirk in return.

 

Youngbae then chuckled; making my favorite smile of his. "Let me ask, how did you get here?"

 

"I walked..." I replied simply which made his eyes grew wide in surprise. "It's just a few blocks away, plus it's a good way of exercise..."
 

 

"You didn't being your car? Or didn't your manager go with you?" Youngbae asked in disbelief.

 

"I have a car?" Now it's my turn to be shocked.

 

"Of course, you have a blue Mini Cooper. Don't you remember that?" Youngbae asked and I slowly shook my head to a no in reply.
 


"I have a Mini? T-that's my dream car..." I can't believe I have my dream car. My eyes grew wide in disbelief.
 


"Lexi, you can't just walk your way from your dorm. What if fans recognize you? What if something happened to you again?" Youngbae said worriedly with his eyebrows creased. He's obviously mad.
 


"I'm sorry, my bad. Don't be mad. I guess I feel like I'm still in a dream..." I said apologetically.

 

"That's okay, let's just tell your manager that I fetched you from your dorm. But next time, please be careful. If you want to do or go somewhere just tell me..." Youngbae said in a very serious tone, and with that I gave a nod in reply.
 


"Are you still mad?" I asked.

 

Youngbae then gave a faint smile. "I'm not mad, I'm just really worried. C'mon, let's go inside before people could recognize you..."
 


We then went inside the really posh YGE building. Youngbae assisted me like a gentleman with his hand at the small of my back. My mind then started to remember how worried Youngbae was, and I couldn't help to wonder why.
 


"Welcome back Lexi-shi!" The receptionist greeted me.
 


"Thanks!" I said with a smile.
 


"Do you have any schedule today?" Youngbae asked.
 


"Well, I don't really, but I was dead-bored staying at the dorm and doing nothing. Actually, my manager doesn't know that I am here and told me to stay at the dorm..." I said.
 


"What?" Youngbae sighed and thought for a moment. "Since you're already here, you can stay in my studio and bore yourself some more..."
 


I felt really happy for his invitation and I almost jumped in happiness. Well mentally, my inner fangirl did!
 


"Lexi?!" Someone called me; his voice was that of an authority that I immediately looked back.
 


"Oh Sajang-nim..." Was all I could utter. I immediately gave a polite bow to him. But his brows creased as he looks at me.
 


"To my office..." YG ordered. I sighed and looked at Youngbae worriedly. "You too, Youngbae..." He continued. We both then followed him to his office. My heart started to pound out of my chest.

 

"Hyung I can explain..." Youngbae said the moment we entered his office. But YG just sighed and motioned us to take a sit on the red sofa while he sat on the chair across us. He stared at us in silence, making me squirm on my seat. Moments later, we heard a knock from his office door and Seungri's head peeked from behind.
 


"Come in Seungri and join us..." YG Sajangnim said and gestured him to take a seat. Seungri gave us a puzzled look like asking us "what's going on" but Youngbae and I just shrugged as we were also confused why we're here.
 


"I know you guys are wondering why you're all here..." YG started, and the three of us nodded in agreement. "Let's start with you Youngbae, what are your schedules today?"
 


"I'm working with Teddy-hyung and GD right now with some songs, hyung..." Youngbae answered.
 


YG nodded and continued... "How about you, Seungri?"

 

"Just having a dance training hyung..." Seungri answered.
 


"And you, Lexi...?" YG asked and crossed his arms to his chest.
 


"Hyung I can explain. I fetched Lexi-noona from their dorm..." Youngbae butted in but he was stopped by YG.
 


"I'm asking Lexi..." YG said and looked at me.
 


"W-well, none sir..." I said with my head down. "I don't really have schedules today but I'm really bored at the dorm so I decided to go here and maybe find something to do here..." I honestly said. I heard Sajangnim gave an exasperated sigh. "Mianhe Sajangnim, I'm just not used to doing nothing..." I said with my head low.
 


"But you're supposed to rest..." Again YG gave an exasperated sigh. I looked down on my twisted and nervous fingers. "Alright, you can come here, but only for vocal exercises. No dance practices for now until you're fully recovered."
 


I sighed in relief and gave a small smile. "Ne, kamsahamnida Sajangnim!"

 

"But that doesn't mean that you, Lexi and Seungri are not going to be punished..." YG stated.

 

"Mwo?!" Seungri and I almost exclaimed in shock.

 

"But hyung I'm already grounded. Am I not being punished enough?" Seungri protested.

 

"Yes, I grounded you because of the accident. This punishment is for going out to a club on a weekday or work day..." YG said.
 


"But how about me? Why do I get to be punished too? I didn't go out to party on a workday..." I rambled.
 


"Because you went out to fetch Seungri instead of calling his manager... So here's my punishment. The Bigbang's and 2NE1's practice rooms' mirrors are already cloudy and needs to be cleaned. That's your punishment..." YG said. My mouth literally dropped with what he just said. "But since Lexi's arm isn't well, Youngbae will do it in her stead."
 


"Mwo?!" I exclaimed. "Sajangnim?!"

 

"It's okay Lexi..." Youngbae said and patted my back.
 


"I can't just watch you guys clean..." I said.
 


"Lexi, take a rest, get your full strength back. You can either stay here or go back to your dorms." Sajangnim said sternly but you can feel his brotherly concern. "So it's all settled then... Your cleaning materials are already waiting for you at the 2NE1 practice room."
 


Youngbae and Seungri then went to the said practice room to clean the mirrors, while I had a good idea in mind. Since it's almost lunch time, I decided to grab some lunch for us three at the cafeteria. After buying lunch, I went straight to the practice room and found Youngbae scraping off the suds on the mirror with a squeegee.

 

"Hey what are you doing here?" Bae asked with a smile.

 

"I brought lunch and drinks..." I said and returned his smile. "Where's Ri? He should be helping you..."

 

"He just went to the restroom..." Youngbae answered as he continued his business. "What do you have there?" He asked and slightly peeked on the paper bag that I just placed on a table near him.
 


"Is chicken okay?" I said and approached him and took a squeegee to help him.
 


"Yeah... Hey what are you doing?!" Youngbae exclaimed as he tried to stop me from doing so. He tried to grab the squeegee from me but I quickly moved it away from me.
 


"Shush it! I'm just trying to help!" I exclaimed. "Don't make me feel a lot guiltier!"
 


"But noona~!" Youngbae protested and tried to grab the squeegee again; splattering water and soap suds on the floor and on my shirt.
 


"Look what you've done?!" I exclaimed.
 


"Omo! Noona, I'm sorry!" Youngbae panicky said. A crazy idea popped on my head; I gave an evil grin and swung the squeegee to him so water would splash to him. "Oh, so that's what you want to do huh?" Youngbae then grinned and swung his squeegee towards me splashing more water and suds.

 

"Yah!" I exclaimed laughing and returned the gesture; and that's how our soap suds fight begun. I ran away from Bae but he was following me with a dripping wet squeegee. We were both already soaked like the floor of the practice room.
 


"Gotcha!" Bae laughed and unfortunately grabbed my good arm and grabbed me by my waist with his other arm. My back facing him so he was like back hugging me.

 

"Yaaahhh~!" I squealed but still laughing and tried to get out from him.

 

"What's going on in here?!" We heard someone say, making us startle and immediately stop from whatever we're doing.
 


"Sajangnim..." I said with my wide eyes. Youngbae immediately took his arms off me; making us both embarrassed from each other. I could really feel heated blood crept up on my face.
 


YG shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, then gave out a heavy sigh. "I'm going to pretend that I didn't see you both adults playing like a bunch of kids messing this practice room when I told you to clean it!" The president said, obviously pissed and annoyed and shut the door behind him.

 

"I think I got us into trouble again..." I said worriedly, but instead, I heard Youngbae chuckle. When I look at him his head was down but was obviously holding in a laugh.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello loves! Here I am again and back with a new chapter! :)

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update recently, too many things happened and we went on a vacation in Thailand! :)

The country is amzing, i love it! Even if it's humid. I love the food and I love shopping! xD

Well anyways, I hope this chapter fill in the moments that I was gone ^_^v

Please, please, please do leave your comments, i always love reading them! <3