My Heaven

The Mash Up

Lexi's airport fashion :)

 

-Lexi's POV-

The next day I woke up with my eyes heavy, actually my whole body felt heavy. I guess it's because I stayed up late or until the break of dawn, to be exact. I forced myself to get up and my head throbbed. *Maybe I just need to shower this off* I thought. And so I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, but to my surprise, red letter came in today. Ugh...that's why...

 


I tend to have a bad day whenever 'that-time-of-the-month' comes. I get too emotional, I eat a lot -especially sweets- I get headaches, cramps, I get cranky, I feel ugly and all possible roller coaster of emotions. And the fact that I'm leaving today makes it a lot worst.
 


My suitcases aren't even ready yet and I have been editing in and out the things that I'm gonna bring with me. My family, on the other hand, is already done packing and ready to leave. They were pretty excited to go home, especially when I told them that I was coming with them. It's been a while since I went back to the place where I grew up and they often say that my room misses me. My mom actually fixed my room beforehand in their hopes of me coming with them. Well, mom's always right...
 


I finished then my last minute preparations, ate lunch and took a generous bath. It will be a looong flight and I don't want to stink when I  get off the plane. Soon, the car that was going to take us to the airport arrived. Reca-unnie didn't took us to the airport, she said she had to do something really important and had to assist the boys. For some reason, my heart pounded the moment I stepped out of the apartment building. But then again I thought, maybe that's just my hormones messing up with me. It's only three months Lexi, you'll have to move on...
 


Surprisingly, the airport wasn't as busy when we arrived. The cueing to check-in our luggage wasn't that long, so as the way to immigration check. That's why we had plenty of time to burn and be bored. We stayed at the waiting lounge near our departure gate. Since everything went on smoothly, the waiting made me impatient. I want to do something, I want to eat.
 


"I'm gonna grab something to eat. Do you guys want anything?" I asked.
 


"No baby thank you, I'm still full..." My dad said with a smile, contented with his news paper.
 


"Mom?" I asked turning to my mom.
 


"I'm good honey, thank you..." She replied.
 


"You two? Candies?" I offered my twin brothers, Chi and Tim, earning an exasperated sigh from my mom.
 


"Me, noona!" Tim beamed while playing with his iPad.
 


"I'll go with you!" Chi said jumping off his seat.
 


Walking around, Chi and I found a shop full of candies and chocolates. I immediately beamed at the sight of the invitingly colorful store. I looked at Chi and he also had the same expression in his face. Sweet tooth definitely runs in our blood.
 


"Uh-oh mom will definitely scold at me when she found this out..." I told Chi.
 


"I'm good with keeping secrets noona..." Chi said without taking off the beam on his face. I chuckled and playfully tackled him, dragging him to the store.
 


I was munching on a cherry licorice gummies on our way back to the waiting lounge. Suddenly, we heard the PA system sound, saying: "Korean Air Flight Passenger Ms. Kang Lexi please stop from where you are standing..." And it was repeated twice. I did what I was told but I was nervous, my heart skipped a beat and my face turned pale. This is an airport, this is where you wouldn't want your name being called out in a PA system. Well, except if they're calling you out for a free upgrade which would be really cool. But this is different.

 

"What-?" I couldn't even continue or don't know really what to say. I stopped munching and just hold on to my bag of sweets. I was as if glued to where I was standing.
 


"Did you do something?" Chi asked me.
 


"I'm just eating..." I replied with my eyes wide and froze up from where I am standing.
 


The PA system sounded again, but this time it was an intro to a very familiar song. And then the next thing I know Jiyong appeared out of nowhere riding a Segue singing "Lala la la laa... Lala la la laa... Lala la la laa..."


My Heaven - Big Bang (English Translation) (Click the title and play the song)

I love you, I remember you, Heaven

[GD] (Sing it together! Big Bang, Hey T, let’s do it brah! Go go go)

la la la la-

[TOP] 24/7 you are everlasting heaven
[GD] 24/7 you are my only heaven
[TOP] 24/7 you are everlasting heaving 24/7 heaven

[GD] (Let’s go) Thought it would be the last, thought the second would never come
Love that didn’t suit me at all came to me this hot summer
My other half that I’ve waited and waited for, I always had a dream about you
You are my resting place in my heart,
I want to stare and stare again, give and give again

[TOP] I feel thirsty because of flutter, why does my love run away
I am mad, it’s not going how I wanted, I can’t understand
But I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want to be apart from you
You are the one in my life you are more beautiful than heaven

[Chorus]
I love you, I call you, I remember you, I wait for you
Your one phrase, that “I love you” phrase
I love you I remember you (I remember your everything)

[TOP/GD] Tears of sorrow, sky, star, and heaven

[SR] You breathe in my every lifestyle
I see only your name in my phone without knowing

[YB] I hold your hands several times in one day
I feel like I have everything when I kiss you

[TOP] Oh baby a sweet aroma from mini-hompi that I visit everyday
[GD] Oh baby a short text message is too short to express my love

[DS] People make fun of me, (but) I feel happy everyday
[TOP/DS] (Oh baby I feel alive these days) because of you

[Repeat Chorus]

(GD: Hey, hey listen to me)

[DS] Everyday I am afraid; what if you leave me again, become vague from me

[YB] (I feel) so thankful, (I) love you so much, you are the only person in the door of heaven inside of my heart

[Repeat Chorus]

[GD] 24/7, my heaven



Then Top appeared next, also riding a Segue, then he started to rap the first lines. Following him were the other three, Daesung, Seungri and then Youngbae who were also riding Segues.
 


"Noona they're Big Bang right?" Chi nudged me. But I got stuck up and could only manage a nod in reply.
 


All I know is that all Big Bang members are circling around me and Chi in their Segues, singing My Heaven. Then there were cameras, some VJs I recognized from YGTV. They got off the Segues when the chorus came. They formed in a V blocking with Youngbae at the middle and in front of me. His voice was so dominant when they sang the chorus. His eyes locked up to me, like he was singing only for me. What is going on? What are these guys up to?
 


"Neoreul saranghae...Neoreul bureune... Neoreul gieokhae... Neoreul gidarine... Geudaeui mal hanmadi... Saranghandaneun geu hanmadi... Neoreul saranghae... Neoreul gieokhae (neoui jeonbureul gieokhae)..." Youngbae sang the chorus as if we were the only person in this place.
 


"What is going on?" I asked Top but he just smirked and just continued performing. Then I turned to Seungri. "What's this?" I asked but he just winked at me.



Since no one's answering me, I just tried to listen to the song. The bridge came and Youngbae sang the lines: (I feel) so thankful, (I) love you so much, you are the only person in the door of heaven inside of my heart...
 


He was looking at me, as if the song was written for me. Did he just say I love you? Did he just confessed? I felt my heated blood flowing to my cheeks, to my ears and blushing. My eyes started to heat up and soon enough tears started to well in my eyes and ready to flow. GD was supposed to end the song but this time it's Youngbae who said the last lines. "24/7 My Heaven..." He panted, without taking his eyes off me. With tears flowing down my cheeks, Youngbae started to walk towards me.
 


"What is going on?" I managed to ask in almost a whisper. In spite the fact I feel hundreds of eyes watching us, cameras and phone cameras were focused on us, everything was masked with Youngbae's presence. It's as if it was just me and him were there right at this moment.



"Fist of all, I want to say I'm sorry for putting your life in danger..." Youngbae started, lifting his hand and wiped the tear that was streaming down my cheek.



"Daebak!" Chi, my little brother exclaimed, he was so awestruck as I am. Youngbae looked at him and chuckled but he focused buck to me.



"You guys are going to be in a big trouble..." I said, remembering Hyunsuk-Sajangnim and the crowd that's encircling around us.



"He knows about this. He's actually here..." Youngbae said confidently with a slight smirk. "Why are you leaving?"
 


"I'm continuing my recovery at Seattle with my family. And to prep up for my apprenticeship..." I replied, stubbornly wiping my tears with the back of my hands and not able to look at him. He sighed heavily and I felt sadness in him.



"But you can also recover here. I know I'm selfish to say this, but you also have your YG Family here to take care of you. I'm here to take care of you. I almost lost you once and I'm not gonna let that happen again. I love you Lexi... I want to take care of you. Just please don't leave me..." Youngbae said or rather rambled I don't know if I'm being delirious or what but I could hear desperation in his voice. He was so spontaneous and so sincere. But for some reason I started to laugh and Youngbae started to get confused with my laughing.
 


"I'm sorry..." I said in between laughs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh..." I said fanning myself with my hand to calm myself. "Who told you I was leaving?" I asked in a more calmed manner.
 


"S-Seungri..." Youngbae replied stuttering. I looked at Seungri but he was busy waving and smiling to the fans. I shook my head and focused back to Youngbae.
 


I snorted and knew that this drama was all Seungri's fault. I turned back to Youngbae with a loving gaze. "I'm touched really, because I do feel the same way. But I cannot stay..."
 


"Wha-?" Youngbae's face significantly fell and couldn't even finish his sentence. The crowd that was listening mimicked his expression. I heard gasps, whispers and murmurings from the watching crowd.
 


"Didn't they tell you that I'll be back after three months?" I asked rather gently, clearly saying the detailed words and Youngbae's mouth fell hanging open.
 


"Y-you guys know?" Youngbae turned to his four bandmates stuttering with his eyes wide. Jiyong shrugged his shoulders, Daesung pointed a finger at Seungri and Top. Top opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.
 


"Well, we all did that for you to make your move and Hyunseok-hyung knows about it too because we know you tend to shy out and all that. And just to give you a kickstart to finally confess. Look, you both obviously like each other, we're just cupids and cherubims here..." Seungri babbled. I shook my head at Seungri's craziness. Youngbae and I were left speechless.
 


"So what now?" Jiyong said, looking at me and Youngbae sternly.



"W-Will you be able to wait for me?" I up all the courage as I ask Youngbae.



Youngbae yet again looked into my eyes, he had a gentle smile in his lips. "You know I'm always dreaming about you whenever I sleep. Our situations got mixed up, you were the idol and I'm a producer. But that's not the point, what I'm trying to say, that's when I'm the happiest because you're with me and we're together..." Youngbae babbled out his thoughts.
 


"Y-you're dreaming of me? W-we're having the same dream? That was my dream when I was in coma..." I too rambled, cutting him off.
 


"Can we make the dream come true?" Youngbae said. Even though that was the most sappiest line I have ever heard from a guy, as long as it is from him, I regret nothing. I lightly chuckled with what he said before launching myself to him and wrapping my arms to his neck, making him wrap his arms around me.



"That was the sappiest and cheesiest line and event ever..." I said without taking the stupid grin out of my face.
 


"I love you Ms. Kang Lexi..." Youngbae said under his breath, making me swoon.



"I love you too Mr. Dong Youngbae..." I replied and soon a pair of soft lips were planted on mine. The crowd then hooted and clapped and screamed, making us break the kiss. My cheeks turned crimson when I saw the crowd and tried to hide my face with my hair. Soon, the other members Jiyong, Top, Dae and Seungri enveloped us in a group hug. The crowd cheered for us and right at this moment I could truly say "I'm the happiest girl in the world!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Woot! Woot! I'm in the end of my chair as I typed this chapter :D

Wonder what happened next?

;) <3 Lexi