Tick Tock

The Mash Up

 

Lexi's outfit for this chappy :)

 

Tomorrow's the big and awaited day. I've been a lot busier and became a lot more tired as the days passed by. Good thing being motivated is somewhat easy. I just have to remember my pocketful of sunshine, and that I'm doing this for him, for myself and for the girl group that I belonged to. The fact that I belong to a company or family -as I'd rather call it- that has a great support system keeps me motivated, also not forgetting the warm support of our fans.

 


Yeah, you could notice with my words that I got used to this life with just a short span of time. Of course I still couldn't forget the fact that I'm still in a dream, that this isn't my reality. It makes me sad to be honest. But I also couldn't forget what my grandfather had told me in my dream, that I should enjoy life. And yes, I guess that's what I'm trying to do.
 


Right after our final rehearsal for tomorrow's event, the rest of the group had a quick dinner and went home to rest. Youngbae told me that he won't visit me tonight so that I could rest and sleep longer. I took a quick shower to freshen up before burying myself to my comfortable pillow and blanket. I soon succumbed to sleep right after texting Youngbae good night.
 


I don't know if I was dreaming or it's for real that I'm hearing a crackling sound and the smell of burning wood, followed by a sweet scent of toasted marshmallows. I shot my eyes open and found myself in a very familiar place. I tossed the blanket that was over me as I sat up.
 


"Ah you're awake..." A familiar voice said cheerfully.
 


"H-halaboji...?" I managed to say while stuttering. Again, he was sitting by the fireplace and making some smores. I found my dog Coco sleeping beside him, snuggling warmly on a carpet.
 


"Have you had a good dream?" My grandfather asked me with his wrinkled eye-smile. For some reason, tears started to well up on my eyes. My grandfather then gave me a sorry smile before getting up to sit beside me. "Why are you crying?" He asked as he tuck a lock of hair behind my ear.
 


"Are you taking me back to my reality?" I asked sniffing in an un-lady-like manner.
 


"Not yet dear, but I have to warn you that it'll be soon..." My grandfather said as he patted my head while I sniffed through my crying. "Tell me dear, did you enjoy your life in your dream?"
 


"Of course it was a lot more complicated kind of life, but I enjoyed every bit of it. That's what you told me right? To enjoy whatever life may bring me...?" I looked at my grandfather and he nodded.
 


"I'm glad you did..." My grandfather smiled genuinely. "Go back to sleep Lexi and wake up, you still have a lot to do..." He said as he patted my head again. I nodded at him, and for some reason, I felt light headed and fell fast asleep.

 




"Lexi! Lexi! Wake up!" I heard someone saying faintly. I was being shaken and my name was being said repeatedly, telling me to wake up. "C'mon wake up Lexi!" His tone was panicking.
 


"Should I call an ambulance?" I heard a familiar voice of a girl said. What?! Why do they need to do that? The moment I heard the word 'ambulance' my eyes shoot open. And the first thing I saw was a blurry vision of Youngbae. I squinted and flicked my eyes to take the blurriness away. His eyes were all worried and tensed. Behind him was Reca-unnie and the rest of the members with all worried eyes on me.
 


"W-what's...?" Was all I can manage to say in confusion, looking at their worried faces.
 


"Oh my gosh..." Bae said and immediately engulfed me with his bear hug.
 


"Youngbae has been waking you up for quite a while now..." Dara-unnie answered me.
 


"Don't you ever scare me like that again. Do you hear me?" Youngbae said with his both hands cupping my face. His scared and worried eyes bore into me that I could only manage a nod. His gaze then softened and kissed my forehead. "Do you need anything? Water? Maybe we should bring you to the hospital before heading to the stadium..." He said without breathing in between. I suddenly noticed a bouquet of white roses at the edge of my bed.
 


"I'm sorry guys, I made you all worried about me again..." I said guiltily, looking down at my pale hands.
 


"It's okay unnie... We're just glad that you're okay..." CL said and tried to smile.
 


"Alright guys you should be ready to leave in an hour. You guys still have to rehearse. C'mon let's get going..." Reca-unnie said as she escorted the other girls out of my room.
 


"Are those for me?" I asked and tried to smile as I pointed at the bouquet of beautiful white roses that was at the edge of my bed.
 


"Yes, I wanted to surprise you." Youngbae said and reached for the bouquet and handed it to me. "When I got here, Bom-noona told me that you were still asleep. So I woke you up, but you're not waking up. You were just , as if you were crying in your sleep or dream. I was shaking you and calling your name but you didn't open your eyes." Youngbae shivered as he recalled what happened. "I almost lost you once, I wouldn't want that to happen again...ever."
 


I immediately reached for Youngbae and hugged him really tight to comfort him. He was in the verge of crying but he held it back, I know he wanted to be strong for me that's why he held back.
 


"What was your dream?" He asked almost hesitantly when I released him from my hug.
 


"I...I saw my grandfather in my dream..." I reluctantly said. I don't really want to tell Bae what my dream was but he wanted to know. "Do you remember the time when I woke up from the accident that I feel like this isn't my reality?" I asked and Youngbae gave me a nod. "He...he said that I'm going back to my reality soon..." I said without even breathing in between. Youngbae stared back at me blankly with his eyes wide as it could get.
 


Just then Reca-unnie entered my room. "I hate to interrupt you guys but we should be moving..."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter for you guys! :)

Do you smell another brewing trouble? ...I do! ;)

I guess this answers some of your questions :D

Thanks for keeping up with me guys :)

Many thanks for the subscriptions, comments and votes most especially ^.~

More love for you dears! -Lexi <3