Victory's Drama

The Mash Up

Lexi's outfit for this chappy ;)

 

-Taeyang's POV-

White lights blinded me all over again. "Lexi!" I exclaimed as I opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming again. Droplets of sweat formed on my forehead. I sat up from my bed and saw a bed-headed Daesung sitting up from his bed as well.

 


"You've been dreaming about her again..." Dae stated the obvious. His eyes squinted to see me clearly. "Same dream?"
 


I nodded in response. Aside from Jiyong, he's the only person I've told about me dreaming of Lexi. "I'm sorry to wake you up..." I shamefully apologized.
 


"I placed a water on your table hyung...you should drink to calm you down..." Daesung said. I frequently wake him up with me screaming Lexi's name. One time he had to shake me out from my sleep.
 


"Thank you Dae... You should go back to sleep..." I said and drank the water and finished its contents. Daesung did what he was told and soon fell asleep again.
 


It was still dark outside. But it would be kind of hard to fall asleep again. My dreams were always like this, always about Lexi. In my dream I see her smile, her hand holding mine, her arms embracing me and her soft lips on mine. It felt as if it were true. But it would always end up with the motorcycle accident and me screaming her name and I wake up and so as my roommate. Sometimes I just wanted to sleep so that I could see her and feel her in my dreams, but it always end up like this. It's been three days since the last time I saw her, well not really, I only get to see her back. She was already exiting the building. I wanted to call her name but I'm too embarrassed to face her. I lay back down to my bed and placed an arm over my head, covering my eyes. What am I going to do...?

-End of POV-


 




-Lexi's POV-

I started packing my clothes and other stuff the moment I got home after talking to Hyunseok-Sajangnim. I even forgot to tell my parents that I was coming home with them. Not even being able to book a flight. The moment I remember I had to call them was already midnight. Let's just say I had this adrenaline rush and I called them at 12 in the midnight to book a flight for me with them. Thank God for online reservations!

 


When I explained what I've decided to Reca-unnie, she was somewhat sad. She thought I was abandoning and leaving her for good. She finally relaxed when I told her that I'll be back after three months.
 


The day before our flight to Seattle, I realized that I left my portfolio on my office table at YGE building. I heaved a heavy sigh when I realized I have to go there and get my portfolio. I couldn't just go to Jeremy Scott empty handed right?
 


When I got to the Style Department at YG building, it was almost empty. There's no people running around, you can practically hear the whirring of the air condition. I grabbed a file box and placed some of my things inside, like my lucky ballpen, my coffee mug, my instax and films, Polaroid pictures with YG artists -especially the one with me and Youngbae, the chocolate stash in my drawer and of course, my portfolio of style designs.
 


"Oh, you're here!" Reca-unnie said as she spotted me at my work station. "Guys! Lexi's here!" She exclaimed to whoever outside. Then came rushing in was Seungri and Daesung. Reca-unnie said that most of the artists are asking about me and wanted to see me. It's heartwarming, I felt as if I was one of them; or at least in my dreams.
 


"Oh! Noonim!" Daesung exclaimed with his signature smile, his eyes disappeared and almost turned into slits on his face.
 


"Lexi-bongie! How's it going?" Seungri said.
 


"Nothing much, just grabbing some stuff.." I replied, pointing at the half full file box sitting on my desk.
 


"Done packing?" Reca-unnie asked while eyeing my box.
 


"Not yet, I realized I still have some of my stuff here so..." I shrugged.
 

"You should've just told me so I'd be the one to get it for you..." Reca-unnie said.


"Oh, are you leaving?" Daesung asked with now wide eyes, looking at me and at my file box, to and from.
 


"Neh, I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon with my family to Seattle..." I said with a smile.
 


"What?!" Dae and Seungri both exclaimed; obviously shocked with what I just said. I was actually taken aback by their shocked reactions.
 


"Tomorrow? As in tomorrow? In the afternoon?" Dae asked, as if he couldn't believe what I just said.
 


"Why? Why are you leaving? What about us? Does Sajangnim know about this?" Seungri rambled.
 


I chuckled lightly, seeing their worried expressions makes me want to hug them. "Neh, Sajangnim actually signed my leave. I'll just go there to fully recover just in time for my Jeremy Scott apprenticeship..."
 


"But wae?" Daesung whined.
 


"Don't worry guys, I promised Sajangnim I'll be back in three months..." I assured them.
 


"Omo... You nearly gave me a heart attack..." Daesung said like an ahjumma while clutching his chest.
 


"Oh wait... I forgot something..." Seungri suddenly said out of the blue. "I have to go! Nice to see you Lexi-noona! Have a safe trip! Bye! Hyung come with me!" Seungri exclaimed while dragging a bewildered Daesung with him.

 

"Hey you still have fitting to do!" Reca-unnie yelled at them, trying to stop them.
 


"We'll be back promise!" Seungri yelled back, his voice fading as he and Dae ran out to go somewhere.
 


"Aish..." Reca-unnie muttered.
 


"I'm gonna miss those guys..." I murmured, shaking my head.
 


"Those guys? Or you might want to a specify a certain person..." Reca-unnie said as she drew quotation marks in the air. I rolled my eyes off her.
 


"Gotta go...I still have to finish packing..." I replied instead.
 


"Fine...Let me help you." Reca-unnie then grabbed my file box.
 


"Thanks unnie!" I said genuinely, giving me back a genuine smile. She knows that I'm thanking her beyond taking my file box for me.

-End of POV-


 




-Narrator-

"Hyung! Hyung~~~!" Seungri's voice echoed through the hallways. Even though Youngbae, Jiyong and Top are inside a sound proof studio, Ri's voice can be heard from outside. Soon Seungri came barging inside the studio, towing a panting Daesung with him.

 


"Seungri, we're about to record..." Jiyong scolded.
 


"I'm sorry, but no so sorry..." Seungri panted. "Taeyang, Youngbae-hyung..." He managed to say in between his panting.

 

"Ri? Breathe..." Top said. Seungri exhaled and inhaled a big one.
 


"What? What's wrong?" Youngbae asked, confused with what's happening.
 


"She's leaving!" Seungri exclaimed. From that moment Youngbae knew who he's talking about.
 


"Who's leaving?" Top asked with his eyebrows creased.
 


"Lexi-noona, she's leaving for the States tomorrow with her family..." Seungri frantically said. For a moment there, it's as if Youngbae felt his heart skipped a beat. He stopped thinking about anything else but her.
 


"She's going there for recovery, then comes her apprenticeship. What if Jeremy Scott liked her works very much and never let her go? We might not see her again. Hyung do something!" Seungri babbled rather dramatically.
 


"But she's com-..." Daesung was about to say something but he was stopped short when Seungri elbowed him in his side. Daesung coughed a bit and chose to zip his mouth and rubbed his side. Top sensed what Seungri is trying to do, he had to contain a smile and ride along with whatever Seungri's plan is.
 


"I thought you said you can't let her go..." Jiyong said, eyeing Youngbae with an arched eyebrow.
 


"Do you think I should stop her? What if it's the best for her?" Youngbae said almost in a whisper. It felt like every part of his body weakened, even talking seemed hard for him. The thing is, he's never been this weak, not even during the accident.
 


"It is the best for her, true, but it could be the worst for you. But if you could try to be the best for her, you both could have the best of both worlds..." Jiyong said, and with that a smile of hope started to curve on Youngbae's lips.
 


"Nice speach..." Top whispered to Jiyong, giving him a fist bump.
 


"I-I have an idea!" Youngbae said suddenly. "And I'm gonna need all of your help..." He continued, almost pleading.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back with another chappy!!!

I'm almost done writting this story, only one more chapter left!

Never ending thanks for your support dear lovelies!!!

I super love reading your comments, seeing your subscriptions and votes!

<3 Lexi