The Push

The Mash Up

Lexi's outfit for the concert :)

 

Time flew so fast as if in a blur. Right after having a quick shower, I was almost being dragged to the car to get us to the mini-concert/fan meeting venue. There was a doctor waiting for me when I get into our waiting room to check on me. But everything's okay now, except the fact my days or hours in this dream are numbered.


Our sound check was perfect. Seungri and I had a perfect sound check, final rehearsal and blocking; with Youngbae's coaching, of course. We were on the stage with empty seats in front of us. I don't want to think of it having full of screaming fans later at the show. I also wonder how it actually feels, especially with my big reveal later. I wonder how the crowd will react. This is all or nothing I guess. I just hope I could pull myself together later and just perform well, and of course, hoping that my plan for Youngbae will pull through.
 


As for Youngbae, he's been extra attentive with me these passed few hours that I am with him. From getting out of the van, having my doctor's check up, until our sound check and final rehearsals, he was always there. I almost wanted to say that I'm not going anywhere. But as much as I wanted to assure him that, I just can't. I don't know when or where I'd get back to my reality. It was when I was being prepped for make-up when Youngbae finally said, "I'm just going to check on Seungri... Will you be okay?" His eyes were somewhat worried when he asked me. I need not to ask him why he looked so worried; with the incident this early morning, truly, that did scare him and everyone at the dorm. If I were in their situation, I'd probably be scared too, and like Youngbae who was almost paranoid.
 


"Gwenchana unnie?" Minzi asked as she linked her arm with mine.
 


"Neh Minky-ah... Why?" Asked with a smile.
 


"Well you gave us quite a scare earlier today..." CL pouted beside me.
 


"Aigooo, my dongsaengs, Mianhe..." I pouted back and leaned my head on CL's shoulder. "I don't know if I had a good or a bad dream..." I said, rather confused. Truly, I don't know if my dream was good or bad, I dreamt of my halabeoji but it's as if he's the grim ripper who's gonna take me out of this dream.
 




The show was about to start and I could hear the expecting fans outside. I'm feeling tensed because I haven't seen Seungri since our mic check. We should be doing our act now. He should be acting up now that he's having stomach upset and won't be able to perform with me so that Youngbae will be forced to perform with me on stage. Now my heart is pounding. This may be my only chance to show Yougnbae how much I value him, how much I love him.
 


Right after putting my mic pack in place, I decided to go to Seungri's dressing room to check him. As I got there, I saw him and Youngbae dancing and practicing in front of the full-length mirror. Showing that he's okay and not acting up with signs of stomach ache or whatever. Uh-oh, what is going on? Why isn't he acting according to our plan?
 


"Oh noonim!" Seungri smiled and beamed at me excitedly.
 


"Everything okay?" I asked rather confusedly. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked him. Maybe Seungri could take a hint about our plan.
 


"Ne noona... Everything is A-okay!" Seungri said with a wink while raising three fingers of approval to me.
 


And my jaw dropped with what he said. "What about our plan..." I whispered to him with gritted teeth; obviously not happy with the situation.
 


"Don't worry, trust me. It'll pull through..." Seungri almost whispered to me with a smug grin. Again, Seungri's cockiness at it's best raised the bar.
 


"Everything okay guys?" Youngbae now butted in.

 

"Of course!" Seungri grinned wider.
 


"Lexi, let's go, it's time!" Reca-unnie exclaimed coming to Seungri's dressing room. I really wanted to talk to Seungri to clear things up but I have to go. Leaving me with no other choice bit go.
 


"You'll be great out there..." Youngbae said before engulfing me into a bear hug.
 


"Will you be watching?" I asked; momentarilly forgetting my sudden dilemma.
 


"Of course I will..." He said with his signature eye-smile. "I love you baby..." He whispered to my ear. An act that could melt me in a puddle of goo and made me -sort of- forget my mission for him.
 


"I love you too..." I replied. He bit his lip to contain himself. I knew if we were alone he would kiss me; with just imagining it, gives me a looney smile on my lips. My knees weakened a little, good thing Youngbae caught the small of my back. He smiled again with his signature eye-smile, while my cheeks turn crimson; a little embarrassed.
 


"Lexi, let's go..." Reca-unnie sang again, getting me back into my trance. Youngbae then released me and let me go. I looked back to him before going out he had this encouraging smile. But something's different about him, and that's when I noticed he's not wearing his clothes earlier, he was now wearing dapper clothes or should I say, stage ready clothes. "C'mon Lexi! Let's push this!" Reca-unnie said again, dragging my wrist with her to get me on stage.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! I'm back! I'm back! New chapters for you dear loves! :)

I'm so excited with what will happen next! :)

Hope to see your comments dears! :)

Never ending thanks to the comments, subscriptions and votes for this humble story ;)

Keep it coming guys! With all the love <3 Lexi