Bonus: Three Months Later And A Bet

The Mash Up

Lexi's last outfit for this story :)

 

My flight to Seattle with my family went on that day. For some reason I didn't have a heavy heart leaving. I know my heart is safe and sound and in the loving care of my Pocketful-Of-Sunshine. Even though I gained haters and bashers because they said I stole their oppa from them. But I knew it'll be a part of it once you dive into a relationship with an idol. Well, not just some idol, but one of the greatest artists that has been created. But some fans are actually happy for us both and say "Finally oppa!" Because the fans knew how shy he could be when it comes to having a relationship thingy.

 


During my stay in New York for my Fashion Week apprenticeship with Jeremy Scott... Guess who were my guests are?! CL, GD and of course, Youngbae. It was supposed to be a surprise but I saw their names at the guest list so he didn't get to surprise me. But I was really happy that they were there and it was really sweet and I felt really special. The show was a success! Even though I was not the designer, I really felt accomplished and inspired despite the chaotic work. Well, working with YGE is also chaotic, of course, and I enjoy every bits and pieces of it.
 


I came back to Seoul two weeks later after the fashion week. I'm so excited and inspired to go back. The plan was Youngbae was supposed to fetch me from the airport, but as I excited my gate, I found a chauffeur holding a cardboard with my name on it. Was I disappointed? A bit, I have to admit, but I know he has a good reason why he isn't the one who welcomed me. The chauffer then took me to a huge van and when he opened the door, I found my Pocketful-of-Sunshine waiting and smiling at me. I had an earsplitting smile when I saw Youngbae and immediately went inside the van. The chauffer then closed the door as soon as I was inside.
 


"Hey..." I managed to say before Youngbae engulfed me into a hug.
 


"I missed you baby..." He said the moment he released me from his hug. "I'm sorry I can't fetch you inside, I don't want to create a scene..."



"It's okay..." I smiled like a loon and with that said, he was forgiven right away.



"I hope you don't mind if we head to YG building. I just need to pick up something..." Youngbae said in an irresistible way.



"Sure..." I assured him without taking the looney smile off of my face.

 


When we reached the famous YG building, Youngbae took my hand and walked through the hallways. Surprisingly, the hallways aren't as busy as it should be. I have to say I really missed the hallways that I've been lurking for years and those three months that I wasn't here made me truly feel I came home now that I'm back. I missed the smell, the people running around, and the faint sound of music that's coming from the studios.



"Okay, we're here..." Youngbae said as he opened the door to one of their practice rooms. The lights suddenly lit up and revealed every people that I know around the company. Altogether they screamed "Welcome Back!"
 


"Oh my gosh..." I managed to say with my eyes wide. I looked at Youngbae whose smiling his signature eye-smile. The whole of BigBang and 2NE1 was there, even Epik High, Sean and Se7en-oppa was there. And of course, my dear cousin, Reca-unnie was there too. Then I saw Daesung holding a camera capturing everything.
 


"Surprised?" Youngbae asked without releasing my hand.
 


"Obviously..." I replied, still dumbfounded.
 


I saw Minzy skipping towards me. "These are for you, Lexi-unnie! Congratulations!" She giggled as she handed me a bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"Thank you Minzy-ah! How is this possible? This only happens in my dreams..." I babbled.

 


"Youngbae made it possible baby girl. But we helped, of course..." Top winked.
 


"Wow... Thanks everyone! Thank you Youngbae..." I turned to him and just swooned.
 


"All for you baby..." Youngbae said as he wrapped an arm around my waist.
 


"Alright! Alright! Everyone's hungry, let's dig in!" Seungri shouted like the party guy himself.
 


I chatted around with people and it made me realize how I miss everyone. I saw the food on the buffet table and everything's my favorite, just like in my dream.
 


"I think saw this already, but only in my dreams..." I told Youngbae.
 


"You know it!" Youngbae winked at me. "Just a little touch of deja vu..." We both chuckled and knew what we're talking about. He's really making our dream come true. It's been like some sort of inside joke between Youngbae and I.



"May I cut in?" Top butted in. "You have to come with me little missy..." He smirked and took my arm, making Youngbae follow us. Top took me to a table where GD, Daesung and Seungri are waiting.
 


"What's going on?" I asked with my eyebrows bunched. The four of them had this smirk that obviously says they're really up to something.



"Here's what's going on. More than three months ago, you made a deal with Top-hyung and Jiyong-hyung. And truly, we won!" Seungri smirked. I literally slapped my forehead with what Seungri had just said.



"What deal?" Youngbae asked, obviously confused.

 


"Some ridiculous deal I made with Top and GD. I was having this down moment because they knew that I had a crush on you and they said that you do to but I don't believe them. So we made a deal that you guys have to call me unnie for the rest of your life if I prove that you don't have feelings for me. And if I lost, I have to call you guys oppa for the rest of my life if I lost.." I rambled and Youngbae chuckled. Well, all of them chuckled.



"Well, you already lost since day one. Ji knows I had a crush on you since your internship days here at YG..." Youngbae said and my jaw fell which made all of them laugh.
 


"And you all knew?!" I exclaimed which made them guffawed.

 

"Not really, but we all thought that you both are dense..." Jiyong said with a smirk.

 

"And too shy to admit what you both feel..." Seungri added.

 

"Aish..." I hissed. Jiyong kinked his head and shrugged with a sarcastic smile on his face.



"Should we still call her noona?" Daesung asked.



"Of course!" I exclaimed.
 


"Fine... But we still won..." Jiyong said without taking the smug smirk off his face. I hissed again.
 


"Do we really have to do this?" I complained whining.
 


"It's a deal between you guys, babe..." Youngbae said, I gaped at him for not taking my side.
 


"Okay, cellphones ready!" Seungri excitedly said. They all took their phones out and focused it on me to record my defeat. "Start with the eldest member, I want to save mine for the best!" I rolled my eyes off him.

 

"Okay, ready, start!" Top cued.



I whined and rolled my eyes off them. "Fine... Top-oppa..." I started and heard Top giggle like a school girl. "Youngbae-oppa..." I saw Youngbae made his signature eye-smile. "Jiyong-oppa..."
 


"Deabak!" Jiyong laughed.
 


"Deasung-oppa..." I continued, his smile widened some more. "And..."
 


"This is so great!" Seungri said excitedly before focusing a tight shot of my face.
 


I whined again. "Seungri-oppa..." I cringed. Laughter roared over our table. I know they're laughing because I lost the bet, but to see them happy and laughing together and knowing that I'm a part of it makes me even happier. END. ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

The long wait is over! I finally finished this story! :)

Again, never ending thanks for keeping up with me, for waiting, for all the votes, subscriptions and comments :D

it's been a good ride with you guys!

To all the readers, just keep the comments coming!

From the bottom of my uber crazy heart, super dooper thank you!

<3 <3 <3 Lexi

And with that, here's some Taeyang lovin'!

gifs not mine, credits to the owner :D