Worried and Why?

The Only One

A/N: I'm back. But not entirely. My mind's blank and I can't think of what to write next. I need an inspiration :"> Maybe EXO's COMEBACK? hihi. I really hope it's soon so I could write again. Aren't you guys eager to know when their comeback is. 'Cause I know I am :">

-----------------------------------

(Kris’s POV)

I got to our dorms 15 minutes after we left the company building. The other EXO members must’ve got to our dorm first since I was the last one to leave. I parked my car in front of our dorm, stopped the engine then got off my car. I walked to the front door then twisted the doorknob to open the door.

 

 

“That’s weird.”, I said while closing the door.

 

“Where’s everybody?”, I said again with a confused face.

 

I started to walk up the stairs, slowly. I felt something, but I don’t know what it was. I turned around to look behind me, then BOOM!

 

 

“BOO!”, EXO shouted.

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!”, I screamed. Well, in a manly way of course.

 

EXO besides me laughed their hearts out. Some were jumping up and down while laughing. Some were running around the house while still laughing. And some has gone RLAB.

 

 

“What the hell, guys?!?! This isn’t funny! Stop laughing!”, I said with an angry face.

 

“You should’ve seen your face, hyung. It was epic!”, Chan Yeol said.

 

The rest of the EXO members laughed even more.

 

 

“Shut up! Aish.”, I said then went up to my bedroom to leave them all to die of too much laughter.

 

 

I opened my bedroom door, went inside, then closed and locked the door. At last, it’s quiet. Those guys are beginning to be a pain in my . *sighs*

 

 

Ugh! I’m tired. That practice we had was very tiring and difficult. My feet hurt and it’s turning numb and so does the rest of my body. It’s the same feeling that I felt when we haven’t debuted yet and we’re still training. D***! I hate this feeling.

 

 

I lazily walked to my bed then lied down to relax my entire body. I wanted to sleep but I can’t. Something’s bothering and I just realized what it was. I haven’t got a text yet and it’s already late.

 

 

 

“Why hasn’t she texted me yet? *sighs* ”, I asked myself.

 

Tons of questions are running through my mind. Questions that need answers in order for me to find peace and quiet in my head. I’m getting so worried that I’m moving around my bed and I can’t seem to find a place or position I’m comfortable with. *sighs* I hope she’s okay ‘cause if something bad happened to her, I don’t think I can forgive myself.

 

 

A few minutes later…

 

 

*grunts* I just need an effin’ text or call from her for me to make sure she’s safe and unharmed. Is it that hard and difficult to grant what I want? *grunts* I need answers. If only I wasn’t stupid enough to not ask her, her name and number. *grunts* I hate myself *facepalm*.

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Kris stayed like that for a few minutes until he realized something.

 

 

(Kris’s POV)

Wait a minute. Why am I even being like this? I just met her and as I said before, I don’t know her name. What’s wrong with me today? Maybe I’m just over reacting or something. I bet she’s home already or somewhere she needs to be. And why was I even expecting a text or call from her? We just met and we’re complete strangers to each other. From the looks of it, she’s rich and probably came from a wealthy family. She can take care of herself.

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Kris kept fighting with himself for a few more minutes. (I’m already getting worried about him. Hihi ^_^) After fighting with himself, he didn’t realize he was already daydreaming about a certain someone.

 

 

(Kris’s POV)

D***, she’s beautiful. I wonder where she is right now. I really hope she’s okay. It’ll be a great loss for the world to lose a girl as gorgeous as her. I still remember every single detail about what happened when I first set my eyes on her. Everything moved in slow motion. Just by remembering the way she pouts makes me SMILE. *smirks* That voice of hers sounds like music to my ears. I can listen to her talk every second of everyday and not get tired of it. *sighs* If only I know her name. If only I know more about her.

 

Woah. Was I daydreaming about her? Oh noooo. This can’t be happening. She might be beautiful, nice, hot and perfect but she IS and no one can deny that and… D*** it, Wu Fan. Snap out of it. You don’t know her and she doesn’t know you. But why do I feel this way? I’m confused. Every time I think of her, butterflies in my stomach become too lively. Every time I think of her, I smile all of a sudden. And trust me, I’m not the kind of person who smiles most of the time. No one can ever make me smile just like that. Could this be? Is it really possible to find someone who can make me smile and happy all the time? And if she is that person, I’m an imbecile for letting her go that easy. *sighs*

 

But still, I can’t really be sure. Maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me. I need proof or anything that can really help me clarify my feelings. If only I could meet her again and talk to her longer than I had the first time we met. I hope that time comes. And I hope it’s soon. *sighs*

 

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Just then, Kris’s phone rang.