All Alone

The Only One

A/N: Ayo waddup! In just  a few more minutes, it's mother's day. Even though this chapter is NOT related to Mother's Day, I hope you guys like this ^_^

And I'd like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. You've worked so hard all our lives and I hope this day, you could just sit back and relax. I hope your sons and daughters will make you feel extra special later. ^_^ Again, Happy Mother's Day!!! :"> <3 :3 :*

--------------------------------------------

(Abby’s POV)

After I replied to Kris’s text message, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast with my parents like I always have. But when I got to our dining room, no one was there and the dining table is only being prepared for one person.

 

 

“Where are my parents?”, I asked the maids who were there in the dining room preparing my breakfast while I went my way to my chair and sit.

 

“You’re parents left the country, madam”, one of them said.

 

“What?!?! And they didn’t even tell me?”, I said in disbelief.

 

“Ne. But they left a note for you.”, another maid said while giving me the note my parents made.

 

I took the note from her but I didn’t read it. I want to read it when I’m alone. I don’t want them to see me my reaction when I read whatever it is in the note my parents left.

 

 

I quickly finished my breakfast and went up my room. I opened the note my parents gave me as soon as I got in my bedroom and lock the door.

 

 

Here’s what it says:

Abby,

We may be gone already when you read this. But I just want you to know that we left the country ‘cause something went wrong in Miami. I’m sorry we didn’t wake you up to come with us. We just don’t want to ruin your vacation and I know you really need it since I’ve been kinda hard on you for the past few years. We’re really sorry for leaving you alone but we told Daehyun to check up on you and we’ll call you from time to time. Don’t worry, sweetheart. Everything’s gonna be okay. I promise. We’ll be back before you know it. I love you, Abby. Take care and don’t skip your meals, arasso? I miss you already, my princess.

                                                                                                                                                  Love,

                                                                                                                                       Your father.

 

I lied down in my bed and sighed. I’m gonna be alone for God knows how long. I hope they come back real soon ‘cause I hate being alone. I know we don’t talk that much when we’re together but still at least I knew that they’re with me. *sighs*

 

 

“I DON’T WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE!”, I screamed.

 

Just after I screamed, my phone beeped.

 

 

I looked at my phone to see who texted me. And it was Kris.

 

 

I opened his text and it says:

From: Kris

I’m glad I didn’t wake you up. And yes, I’ve eaten breakfast already.

 

“If I knew that my parents would leave, I would’ve let you tour me today. I would’ve had a great time with you.”, I said then sighed.

 

I replied him a few minutes later with this:

To: Kris

That’s good. What are you doing right now?

 

“I bet he’s having way more fun than I am, even though he’s resting. He lives with eleven other boys and I can feel that they’re all so mischievous.”, I said and sighed again.

 

A few minutes later, he replied with this:

From: Kris

Just lying on my bed, resting like you said I should. You?

 

“He’s not doing anything else? Hmmm… Maybe I’m wrong.”, I said.

 

To: Kris

Same. Just lying on my bed and all alone in my house. :’(

 

From: Kris

Waeyo? Don’t you live with your parents?

 

To: Kris

I do. But they left the country without telling me. Something came up in Miami and my parents need to go there.

 

From: Kris

Oh. No one else is there? You’re all alone? What if someone breaks into your home?

 

I giggled while reading his text message. He’s so caring.

 

 

“Omo. I’m blushing again.”, I said while touching my cheeks.


To: Kris

Maybe I exaggerated a little bit about being alone. The maids are here in the house with me. I think they’re cleaning the house at this very moment. But thanks for the concern.

 

From: Kris

Pheew. I really thought you’re all by yourself in your house. You got me worried there. If you really were, I would’ve find your house and go there as fast as I can so there’d be someone to protect you.

 

I got shocked when I read his text message.

 

 

“He would really do that?”, I said then smiled while blushing.

 

To: Kris

Awwwww… Thanks.. hihi ^_^

You should go sleep now. You need rest. Don’t do anything else today but sleep, okay?

 

From: Kris

Yes, Ma’am. See you tomorrow. :)

 

To: Kris

Ne. See yah. ^_^

Oh but where are we going to meet?

 

From: Kris

What place do you know how to get to? Without getting lost? Hahaha

 

Aish. Why can’t he stop teasing me about that? *pouts*

 

 

To: Kris

Haha. :/ What about the ---- Café? It’s the café where my friend took me to meet his other friends. I still remember how to get there. Do you know where it is?

 

From: Kris

---- Café? Sure. I’ll see you there then. Meet you there at 6 AM? Take care, okay? Drive safely. And if you get lost again, call me. And to avoid things to happen again like the first time we met, make sure that your phone’s fully charged. I don’t want you getting lost again. I’ll see you, okay?

 

“Awwwww… How sweet.”, I said while blushing again.

 

To: Kris

Ne. I will. Take care also and drive safely. Go sleep now. Don’t text back to this message, okay? Good NIGHT even though it’s still in the afternoon. Sweet dreams and I hope you sleep well ^_^ BYIE!

 

A few minutes later, I got SERIOUSLY bored. If boredom can be a C.O.D., I would’ve been dead already. THAT’S how bored I am.

 

 

“Why did I even say goodbye?”, I said angrily.

 

“It’s the right thing to do… He must be tired of all the practicing they did and he always stayed up late because he was texting me.”, I said calmly answering my own question.

 

“But what do I do now? I’m bored TO THE MAX!”, I said angrily again.

 

“Maybe I should watch a movie…”, I said thinking.

 

“… yeah. I really should. I could do that to pass time.”, I said making the decision.

 

“Omo!”, I said jolting up from my lying position.

 

“Because of boredom, I’m talking to myself!!! I’m seriously going crazy. Omo!!!”, I said in panic.

 

“I should go watch a movie now.”, I said.

 

I quickly ran down to the second floor to the theatre. I know what you’re thinking. YOU HAVE A THEATRE?!?! I’m right, aren’t I? Haha. I can’t believe you forgot about the fact that my family’s wealthy.

 

 

So as I said earlier, I ran down to the theatre and chose a movie I’d like to watch. I chose the movie, “The Hunger Games”. It’s my favourite movie of all time. The trilogy is also my favourite book of all time. I just can’t get enough of the star-crossed lovers which is Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. I’ve read the trilogy for God knows how many times and it’s the same with the movie. The only thing I don’t like about the movie is that some events in the book weren’t there. I wanted to see the Avox backstory ‘cause I can’t seriously imagine what happened during that time. But what do I expect? It’s a book turned into a movie. Not everything can be in it.

 

 

I took some marshmallows and a soda from the snack bar. And YES, we do have a snack bar and it’s located in front of the theatre. We wanted the theatre to really give off the feeling that you’re really in a movie theatre so we put a snack bar in front of it.

 

 

I sat down on the middle of the very first row of seats. I gave the DVD to the person who manages this room so I can watch the movie. A few seconds later, the lights went out and the movie played.

 

 

I watched the movie over and over again until it was night. I was now lying on my seat, my 9 packs of marshmallows are now empty and so is my soda. I refilled my soda a couple of times but after that, I only drank water since it’s unhealthy to drink softdrinks. And I even ate my dinner while watching the movie. That’s how long I watched “The Hunger Games”. I actually think that I’ve already memorized the lines of each character at some parts.

 

 

“Gosh. This is my favourite movie of all time and I’m bored.”, I said and sighed.

 

“I should go sleep now. It’s night and I still have to wake up early since Kris is going to give me a tour.”, I said while blushing.

 

I went up my bedroom and rest. I left all the mess I made in the theatre. I don’t usually let them clean up my mess but I’m just so tired and bored today.

 

 

I was lying on my bed when my phone beeped.

 

 

I looked at the name of the person who messaged me and it was Kris. The moment I found out it was him, I immediately opened his text message to read it. My cheeks turned bright red and I can’t stop smiling.

 

 

From: Kris

Good night and sweet dreams.

 

Those five words he sent me made me crazy. What more if I talk to him in person tomorrow?

 

 

“I really hope I wouldn’t make a fool out of me tomorrow. ‘Cause I swear I’m gonna die of embarrassment if I did.”, I whispered to myself and sighed.
 

I slept a few minutes later but with the thought of how happy I’d be with him tomorrow.