Meeting the EXO Boys

The Only One

A/N: SORRY in advance. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Abby's POV)

I woke up with a smile on my face because of everything that happened yesterday.

 

 

I got off my bed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

 

 

I pressed the unlock button and the screen lit up.

 

 

The smile on my face just got wider.

 

 

I was still looking at my phone's wallpaper when a pop-up appeared.

 

 

I got a text message and it's from Kris.

 

 

I'm smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

I pressed the pop-up to view his message.

 

 

From: Kris

Good morning Abby! You awake yet? I was just wondering if you have plans for today. Reply as soon as you read this, okay?

 

To: Kris

Good morning to you,too. Uhm... I'm not awake yet and why are you asking if I have plans for today?

 

A minute later, he replied.

 

 

From: Kris

Haha. Funny. I just want to ask if you'd want to meet my group today. So... Do you want to? It's okay if you're busy or have other plans. I'd understand.

 

To: Kris

Uhm... Let's see. I'll just go check my planner and see if I could squeeze you guys in. *checks planner* I'm a little bit busy but yeah I could meet up with you guys. Hahahaha

 

From Kris:

You're so weird. But in a good way, of course. Hahahaha. So, I'll pick you up at ten?

 

My smile just got wider and wider.

 

 

To:Kris

Sure. See you. ^_^ Drive safely, okay?

 

From: Kris

Yes ma'am. See you soon.

 

 

 

(Kris's POV)

I just invited Abby to meet the entire group while these eleven dorks are reading every single message I received and sent.

 

 

"Ayie.", Baek Hyun said while poking my cheeks.

 

"Aish. Stop it, Baek Hyun. It's irritating.", I said slapping his hand away.

 

"You guys are so sweet.", Min Seok said.

 

"Are you sure you're not together, yet?", Jong In asked.

 

"Yeah. It looks like you guys are already. There's no denying that.", Yi Xing said.

 

"Yes. I'm sure we're not together yet. We're just friends.", I said.

 

"Yeah. Friends WITH feelings for each other.", Chan Yeol said earning a death glare from me.

 

"Shut up, Chan Yeol.", I said.

 

 They continuously tease me until we smelled something burning.

 

 

All of us looked at Kyung Soo and his eyes got waaaaay bigger when he realized what was burning.

 

 

"Oh s***! I forgot I was cooking.", he said.

 

He ran to the kitchen and the rest of us started laughing.

 

 

After that, our entire dorm burned down and I was the only one who survived the fire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nah...

 

 

I'm just messing with you. *evil laugh*

 

 

We helped Kyung Soo in the kitchen when we finished laughing our out because of his carelessness.

 

 

Some of us cleaned up the mess, others were helping Kyung Soo cook again while the rest are getting ready for later.

 

 

I helped in cleaning but Joon Myun said I should go pick up Abby already so I did.

 

 

I'm already dressed and ready to go. I just had a feeling she'd say yes to my invitation so I got ready before I even invited her.

 

 

"I'm off to pick up Abby, okay?", I said to them.

 

"Okay. Go!", Jong Dae said.

 

"We'll be ready before you guys get here. We promise.", Lu Han said.

 

I was about to leave but I remembered something that I should tell them.

 

 

"Oh yeah. And guys?", I said catching their attentions.

 

"What is it?", Min Seok said.

 

"Can you do me one favor? Just this once? Please, PLEASE don't embarrass me in front of Abby. You guys know how I feel for her now.", I said kinda begging them.

 

"Chill, hyung. We got you.", Zi Tao said putting his arm around my shoulder.

 

I got my keys, went to my car, got in, started the engine then left to pick up Abby.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

After Kris invited me to meet his group, I looked at the clock and I realized that I only have little time to prepare myself and get ready so I immediately went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and bathe.

 

 

A few minutes after, I got out of the bathroom and opened my closet to choose the clothes I'm gonna be wearing for today. Bathing that fast may be a world record for me since I always bathe for hours my entire life.

 

 

I had a difficulty in finding the right clothes to wear since I'm a bit nervous in meeting the rest of the EXO boys. A lot more nervous than I were when I met B.A.P.

 

 

It took me a very long time to choose an outfit that when I was done changing, it's almost ten o'clock.

 

A few minutes later, I got a phone call.

 

 

Me: Hello?

Kris: Hey. It's me.

Me: Are you here already?

Kris: Uh. Yeah. I'm right in front of your house.

Me: Oh okay. I'll be right there.

Kris: Okay. See you.

Me: See you, too. *giggles*

 

I quickly put my phone in my bag and went downstairs.

 

 

I opened the door and went outside.

 

 

I saw Kris leaning on the side of his car waiting for me.

 

 

He looked so... GOD-LIKE.

 

 

Everything just moved in slow motion the moment I saw him.

 

 

 

(Kris's POV)

She looks absolutely gorgeous even though she's just wearing a simple dress.

 

 

Everything moved in slow motion the moment I laid my eyes on her.

 

 

 

D***. I really like this girl. I thought to myself. I don't think I could ever let her go.

 

 

I snapped back to reality when Abby started waving her hand in front of my face.

 

 

"You okay?", she asked.

 

"Uh.. Yeah. Of course I am.", I said then smiled at her.

 

She nodded and I opened the car door for her. She got in and I closed the door then went to the other side of the car, opened the door then went in. I started the engine then drove to our dorm.

 

 

"You nervous?", I asked.

 

"A LOT.", she said then gulped.

 

"I see.", I said then chuckled.

 

"Yah! Stop laughing! What if they don't like me?", she said while pouting.

 

"Relax, Abby. They'll like you. I'm sure of it. Don't you trust me?", I said.

 

"I do but... I just can't get that possibility out of my head.", she said still looking worried.

 

"Everything's gonna be okay. I got you.", I said giving her a reassuring smile.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

As soon as those last three words escaped his lips, my heart started beating so fast and there are butterflies in my stomach again and it wasn't because I was nervous meeting his group but because I knew from that moment that I was falling for him. And I was falling for him deep.

 

 

It's the first time I ever felt this way but I know it's love. I just know it.

 

 

We got to their dorm shortly after that.

 

 

He opened the door for me again and I got out.

 

 

"This is it. The moment of truth.", I said.

 

"Chill, will you?", he said.

 

I nodded and slowly walked in with him.

 

 

 

(Narrator's POV)

Kris and Abby went in EXO's dorm.

 

 

All their jaws dropped because they really didn't expect that Abby would be this pretty. It took a while before they snapped back to reality.

 

 

Kris and Abby just chuckled at the sight and Kris started teasing the rest of the boys about it.

 

 

All of them were having a great time talking, eating, and watcing movies.

 

 

Abby got comfortable being with the entire group and all her worries went away. She realized how nice the boys are and she wanted to stay there and live with them if it was possible so she will never feel alone ever again but she knows she can't.

 

 

The sun is starting to set when Abby's phone rang.

 

 

Abby took her phone out her bag and she saw that the one who's calling her was Daehyun. She quickly answered the call.

 

Abby: Daehyun Oppa?

 

"Daehyun... O-ppa?", Baek Hyun said looking at Kris confused.

 

Abby: Ne. Arasso. I understand. I'll be right home.

 

Abby ended her phone call with Daehyun.

 

 

"Sorry guys. But I have to go.", she said with a sad face.

 

"Oh. It's okay.", Joon Myun said.

 

"By any chance, the one who called you... Was it Daehyun? From B.A.P.?", Baek Hyun asked.

 

"Uh.. Yes. Why?", Abby said.

 

"Oh nothing. Don't mind them.", Kris said.

 

"I'll give you a ride home then.", Kris continued.

 

"Oh no. It's okay. I'll just take a cab.", Abby said.

 

"I'm really sorry for leaving like this. All of you are just so nice to me and trust me... I want to stay but I really have to go. I'm sorry. I hope I could get another chance to hang out with you guys.", Abby said while bowing to EXO.

 

"It's okay. Take care okay?", Kris said.

 

Abby nodded and went out of the dorm. She took a cab to go straight home.

 

 

"So... Daehyun's her childhood bestfriend.", Kris said.

 

"Childhood bestfriend? Daehyun and her?", Chan Yeol said.

 

"Dude... This is gonna be messy.", Jong In said.

 

"I know.", Kris said with a worried look.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry about the troll. XD I just couldn't help myself.

Comment below and tell me what you think's gonna happen next or your guesses about what's up with Kris and Daehyun...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SUBBIES :">