First Destination: Bukchon Hanok Village

The Only One

A/N: It's been a long time since I last updated. Sorry. Been busy with EXO's comeback. Well, BUSY SPAZZING AND FANGIRLING. To make it up for you guys, here's, I think, a long chapter :"> Please do comment :* --XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Kris's POV)

I'm driving the car to our first destination with Abby sitting next to me. I looked at her for a sec and saw that she's looking down.

 

 

"Hey. What's wrong?", I asked.

 

She looked at me and said, "Nothing. Everything's fine."

 

"You sure? You've been looking down since we left the cafe. Do you feel sick or something? Want me to go back and drive to your house instead or maybe a hospital?", I said, obviously worried.

 

"Uh... Y-yeah. I'm f-fine. You don't have to do any of that.", she said and smiled.

 

"You really don't look okay to me. Your face is red. Are you sick?", I said looking at her when I stopped the car because of traffic.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

Your face is red. Red. Red. Red. It echoed in my brain and my eyes widen when he said that. OH MY GOSH! He noticed me blushing. What do I do?

 

 

"Uh... W-what? A-ani... I'm fine.", I said obviously avoiding eye contact.

 

He was still looking at me and I noticed that the cars started moving.

 

 

"L-look... The c-cars are already moving. You should to. Just drive, okay? I'm fine", I said and faked a smile.

 

"Okay then...", he said and started driving again.

 

I felt relieved that he didn't ask more questions. I don't know what I would do if he did.

 

 

 

(Kris's POV)

Was she blushing? I smiled at the thought of it and I felt something funny inside me.

 

 

We were quiet after that and I realized we were nearing our first destination of the day.

 

 

"So Abby...", I said breaking the silence.

 

"Hmmm?", she said looking at me.

 

"Any guesses on where we're going?", I asked.

 

"Uhm... No. I have no idea.", she said while shaking her head.

 

"Want a clue?", I asked.

 

She answered with a nod.

 

 

"Okay... We're going to a place full of traditional korean houses.", I said hoping she likes it.

 

She was quiet for a few seconds, thinking.

 

 

"Omo...", She said.

 

"What? Is something wrong?", I asked.

 

"Are we going to Bukchon Hanok Village?", she asked excitedly.

 

"Uh... Yeah. How'd you know? I mean, there are more places where there are full of traditional houses besides Bukchon Hanok Village.", I said.

 

"Really?!?! We're going there? Really?!?!", she said grinning.

 

"Yeah.. Really.", I said then chuckled.

 

"Kyaaaaaa! I always wanted to go there. Kyaaaaaaaa!", she said while spazzing. Did I get that right? She's spazzing right?

 

"Really? Why?", I asked.

 

"Well I want to see the sights and views there that people are talking about. Ishould'vebroughtmycamera.IfonlyIknewweweregoingthere.I'msoexcited.Ican'tbelieveI'mgoingtherenow.", she said continuously.

 

"Whoa... I didn't understand the things you said after the first sentence but chill... We're almost there.", I said while chuckling.

 

After a few minutes we arrived at Bukchon Hanok Village.

 

 

"Wait here.", I said while smiling at her before I got out of the car and closed my door.

 

I went to her side and opened the door for her. I heard her giggling when I did that.

 

 

"What?", I asked while closing the door.

 

"Nothing. I just didn't know that you're a gentleman. But thanks.", she said then laughed.

 

"Yah!", I said but she just continued laughing.

 

"Aish. If you're just gonna go laugh at me all day then I think we should just go back then.", I said while walking towards the car.

 

"Yah! I was just kidding.", she said while pouting then she grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

 

I was frozen by her touch. And I felt something funny inside me again. I didn't realize I was looking at her intently for a while until she said it.

 

 

"Kris... Stop staring and let's just go, okay?", she said.

 

"Uhm... Yeah. Let's go.", I said with our arms linked.

 

I led the way to the entrance and we started walking from there.

 

 

We were walking for a few minutes already when Abby stopped walking.

 

 

"What's wrong?", I asked.

 

She, then, pointed her finger and I followed her gaze. It was one of 'Bukchon 8 Views'

 

She stared at the view in awe and with slightly opened.

 

 

I chuckled and used my hand to push her chin upward making her slightly opened mouth close.

 

 

She turned to me and she saw me chuckling.

 

 

"Yah! It's my first time here and I've never seen a view this pretty before.", she said.

 

"I understand. You know you could go nearer. Just walk closer.", I said and she followed.

 

"Oh wow!", she said.

 

If only you could see her right now. She looks so beautiful with the view in the background. And even without it, she'd still look beautiful.

 

 

"Isn't it pretty?", she asked.

 

"Yeah. You are.", I said unaware of what I just said and still looking at her.

 

She turned to me with wide eyes.

 

 

"What?!?!", she said.

 

"I mean... uh.... Yeah. It is. The view is really pretty.", I said then cleared my throat and looking away from her.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

I can feel my cheeks burning. My heart started beating fast. Did I hear it right? Am I just hallucinating or something? Did he really just tell me I'm pretty?

 

 

The butterflies in my stomach were so lively that they were all over the place. I just don't know what I'm feeling. I've never felt something like this before.

 

 

"Should we continue walking?", he asked.

 

I snapped back into reality.

 

 

"Uh. Wait...", I said.

 

I took my phone out my bag and took a photo of the view while smiling.

 

 

"There. We can go now.", I said.

 

"Want me to take a picture of you with the view as a background?", he asked.

 

"You'd really do that?", I said excitedly.

 

"Give me your phone.", he said and I gave him my phone.

 

I smiled and posed with my arms opened wide. I looked at the picture Kris took and I laughed so hard.

 

 

"Why?", he asked.

 

"I look weird." I laughed again and he joined in the laughter.

 

"C'mon. Let's take a photo together.", I said not even realizing it.

 

Fortunately he said yes.

 

 

We stood next to each other and I took the photo.

 

 

"Wait. Let's take a picture with my phone, too.", he said.

 

We stood next to each other again like the first time but the difference was, right now, Kris's arm is wrapped around my shoulder. I smiled at the camera and my heart started beating fast all over again.

 

 

He let go and we started walking again.

 

 

We've been walking for almost three hours already. We passed five more of 'Bukchon 8 Views':

코스 내 주요 관광 명소

코스 내 주요 관광 명소

 

In every view we passed, we took pictures of it and ourselves there, too. We tried different poses and we laughed at how goofy we look.

 

 

Kris would tell me things about the village like a he's a real tour guide and a few trivias.

 

 

 

A few minutes had passed, and we reached the seventh view and we talked and took pictures there.

코스 내 주요 관광 명소

 

Shortly after the picture taking, my feet started aching. The pain was taking over me and it was really obvious that I was in pain.

 

"Hey you okay?", he asked.

 

"Aniyo. It hurts.", I said biting my lower lip.

 

"Where?", he asked.

 

"My feet hurt so bad.", I said.

 

"I should've told you to not wear high heels today since we're gonna walk for three hours and a half. Mianhae.", he said feeling sorry.

 

"I don't think I can walk any longer.", I said truthfully.

 

 

 

(Kris's POV)

I feel really sorry for Abby. It's really obvious that she's in pain. It's all my fault.

 

 

I have to help her in some way so I thought for something to do. After a few seconds, I thought of something.

 

 

I turned until my back was facing her and I sat down.

 

 

"Hop on.", I said.

 

"What?", she said.

 

"I said hop on. I'll give you a ride.", I said.

 

"Are you sure?", she asked.

 

"I wouldn't do this if I wasn't sure Abby. And besides, it's my fault why you're in pain.", I said.

 

She later hopped on my back and I gave her a piggy back ride for the rest of the tour in Bukchon Hanok Village. I stopped once in a while 'cause she always tell me to. She insists that she's heavy even though she really isn't.

 

 

We reached the 8th and the last view with Abby still on my back.

 

 

"You can put me down, Kris.", she said.

 

"No. It's okay. You can look at it while you're on my back.", I said.

 

"Kris, really. Just put me down.", she said.

 

"It's really fine.", I said.

 

"But I'm heavy.", she said.

 

I can't look at her 'cause something might happen if I did. If you know what I mean. But I can tell that she's pouting.

 

 

 

"Seriously, Abby. You're not that heavy. Why do you always say you're heavy even if you're really not.", I said.

 

"It's just... People are looking at us. It's weird", she said.

 

I looked around and saw that they are looking at us. I hope no one notices that it's me.

 

"It's fine Abby. Don't worry. Just do what you want to do.", I said.

 

She took a photo of the view and he stretched her arm in front of me with her phone on her hand.

 

 

"Smile.", she said.

 

I looked at the camera and smiled. She giggled when she looked at the picture she took and I wondered why.

 

 

"Why? If I look ugly in that picture, make sure to delete it or else.", I said.

 

"You're not ugly. You actually look cute.", she said.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

My eyes widened when I realized I said that.

 

 

"Thanks.", he said while chuckling.

 

"Should I continue walking now?", he asked.

 

"Uh... sure.", I said smiling.

 

We finished the tour in Bukchon Hanok Village and we went to the spot where I parked my car.

 

 

I put Abby down on the side where she's gonna sit and opened the door for her.

 

 

I went to my side, opened the dorr and got in, then started the car and drove off to our next destination.

 

 

"Where are we off to next?", she asked.

 

"Any place you want to go to?", I asked her back.

 

"Uhm.. I don't know.", she said. But after that her stomach started grumbling.

 

She blushed and I chuckled.

 

 

"Let's go somewhere we could eat then. How 'bout Samcheongdeong?", I asked.

 

"You're the expert.", she said.

 

I laughed and drove our way there.