Fourth Destination: N Seoul Tower

The Only One

A/N: Short chappie ahead. Mianhae. I'll try making longer chapters from now on. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Kris's POV)

"Do you like watching the sun set?", I  asked out of the blue.

 

"Yup. I do. Like A LOT!", she said.

 

"That's good.", I said.

 

"And why is that?", she asked.

 

"'Cause we're gonna watch it set in N Seoul Tower.", I said.

 

"Wait. Do you mean the place where you could see the 360 degree panoramic view of Seoul?", she asked.

 

"Yup. That's the place.", I said.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!", she said. SPAZZING again.

 

"Seriously, Abby. You have got to stop doing that. You're damaging my eardrums.", I said then laughed.

 

"Sorry. It's just I always wanted to watch the sun set there. I just thought it would be epic doing it there.", she said.

 

"Oh my. I'm so excited.", she said.

 

"I'll tell you when we're almost there.", I said and she nodded.

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

I was looking at the pictures I took this entire trip when Kris said something.

 

 

"Look out the window, Abby.", he said.

 

I looked out the window and I just stared at it in awe.

 

 

"We're almost there. Just a few more meters.", he said.

 

A few minutes later, we got there. We took the cable car to go to the top and it was really fun.

 

 

By the time we got to the top, The sun was already setting. The view was spectacular. I remembered to take a picture of it and afterwards, I continued staring at it in awe. I've never seen something so magical. It was a bit cold up there but the panoramic view of Seoul was worth it.

 

 

"Go stand there and I'll take a picture of you.", Kris said.

 

"Ani. Let's take it together.", I said.

 

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." I continued.

 

He nodded and smiled then stood behind me. He took my phone from my hand and he stretched his arms in front of us with his arms around me. He smiled and so did I and he looked at the photo he took.

 

 

The next thing he did surprised me. He took off his hat and we were on the same position we were before. He stretched his arms again to take the picture but I just have to ask him why so I did.

 

 

"What are you doing Kris? Why did you take it off? What if someone sees you.", I asked.

 

"Relax Abby. No one's here. And besides, The camera can't get my face since that hat is covering it.", he said.

 

"Just smile, okay?", he said.

 

I did what he told me and he took the picture. He gave me my phone back and then took his.

 

 

"It's my phone's turn now.", he said while chuckling.

 

We were still in the same position and he took the photo.

 

 

Usually I would break the neck of the person who'd do that to me but when it comes to Kris, it's just... I feel safe. It feels like home everytime when I'm with him. He just makes me so... so... comfortable.

 

 

He put his hat back on while doing something in his phone. I looked at my phone and it was still displaying the latest picture Kris took. I don't know why but I just had the feeling that I like it as my phone wallpaper so I made it that. I clicked the home button and smiled at my new wallpaper.

 

 

"Hey, Abby. Let's go eat dinner.", Kris said.

 

 

I followed Kris and we went to a restaurant that was in the tower. A waiter took our orders and a few minutes later, our orders were served.

 

 

We were talking and eating and talking and eating the entire time we were there.

 

 

After thirty minutes there, we decided to leave and go home.