Opening Up

The Only One

A/N: Hey guys... it's me again... I'd loke to thank the people who subscribed and the people who commented in my story. It really means a lot to me. I really didn't expect that people would like my story since I'm really not a good writer but I'm glad some people do. So as a 'Thank You' gift, here's Chapter 10. I hope you guys like it ^_^

---------------------------------------------

(Kris’s POV)

Last night was spectacular, even though we just texted each other for hours last night. I can’t help but smile. She’s the only person who made me smile just by doing simple things. My tiredness went away when I was texting her. I just felt relaxed. She’s very comfortable to talk with. I hope we’d have a lot more time to spend together so I can get to know her better. I’m really looking forward to the tour I’m going to give her next week. I just wish she’d have lots of fun spending those days with ME.

 

 

I got to SM Entertainment Building thirty minutes ago and the entire group is in the training room and we’re practicing and preparing for our comeback. Our fans have been anticipating for our comeback for a long time already so we’re practicing real hard to show them a great comeback performance. I just hope they wouldn’t be impatient.

 

 

We’ve been practicing since first thing in the morning and it’s already afternoon so the choreographers hired to teach us the new choreography gave us a long break and left the room. All twelve of us are the only ones left in the room. I can tell that they’re really exhausted from all that practicing we did. All of us are sweating like hell and out of breath. We sat down on the floor and we tried catching our breaths. A few minutes later, we became okay and we started acting like our usual selves. Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol are flirting. It’s the same with Lu Han and Se Hun. The others are laughing about something and they’re relaxing themselves. While a few sleeps to get their energy back. I was just sitting in a corner mentally thinking about where I should take Abby after this HELL WEEK. I want her to have a great time with me next week. AND hopefully, I could get to know her better.

 

 

She might be tired right now since she’s been running through my mind for a long time already. She’s practically been in my mind since I woke up this morning.*chuckles*

 

 

“I’m so corny.”, I whispered to myself.

 

 

(Narrator’s POV)

Little did Kris know that the others stopped what they’re doing and looked at him chuckle and whispered something to himself. They’ve never seen Kris do that and they were really shocked. None of them could ever make him do that. EVER.

 

 

They became curious and lots of thoughts and guesses came through their mind. But they all know that the only thing they could do to be sure is to ask him.

 

 

 

(Kris’s POV)

I was still daydreaming about Abby when I realized that the rest of EXO gathered in front of him with a curious face.

 

 

“What?”, I said.

 

They shook their heads to reality then one of them spoke.

 

 

“I… uhm… It’s just… Uhm.”, Se Hun said.

 

“What Se Hun was saying is that, we’re curious about you. I mean, we’ve never seen you like this before.”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Like what?”, I said.

 

“Like this. You know… Like chuckling and kinda smiling and whispering something to yourself.”, Chan Yeol said.

 

“What do you mean? I’m always like this.”, I said.

 

“No you’re not. You’re always the guy with the straight face on. You don’t show off your emotions that easily and the only time we see you with emotion is when we see our fans. But that’s just about it.”, Zi Tao said.

 

“Soooo??? What are you implying?”, I said.

 

“Soooo… Why don’t you tell us who the girl is?”, Se Hun said with the same tone I used before.

 

The rest of the members looked at Se Hun weirdly while I was in shock. How the hell did he know that it’s about a girl?

 

 

Kyung Soo slapped Se Hun’s neck and the maknae pouted and said:

“What??? I just thought that it was because of a girl since he looks like he’s in love.”

 

They, then, started looking at me and waiting for an answer. They look sooooooo weird.

 

 

“Stop looking at me like that guys. It’s creepy. Even for me.”, I said.

 

“Just answer the question. Why are you like this all of a sudden? And is it possible that it’s about a girl?”, Jong In said.

 

“Yah. Jong In! I’m older than you remember that.”, I said.

 

“Just answer the effin’ question.”, They said in unison.

 

“Fine fine. Geez guys. What’s up with you this days.”, I said.

 

They were waiting for me to answer but I don’t want to tell them yet. And is Se Hun right about me being in love? I just don’t know if I am yet. I DO like her but I think I like her as a person and that’s it. Could it be more? I don’t want to tell them anything about her yet until I’m sure of what I feel or what I think about her. But I know I have to tell them since they’re the only ones who could help and they’re my friends. Sure they may tease me after I tell them about Abby but still, I can think of more advantages of telling them than the disadvantages. So I chose to tell them.

 

 

“First, I want you to stop looking at me like that, okay? I’m gonna tell you everything now but please just look at me normally.”, I said and they followed what I said.

 

“Thank you.”, I said and paused for ten seconds.

 

“About your question, Se Hun may be right. It MAY be about a girl. And I quote “MAYBE”. Okay?”, I said.

 

They celebrated for a few minutes and started asking me questions.

 

 

“So what’s her name?”, Se Hun said.

 

“What does she look like?”, Min Seok said.

 

“Is she nice?”, Jond Dae said.

 

Before I answer their questions, Joon Myun interrupted.

 

 

“Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up guys. Take it easy on your questions. You’re not even asking the most important question that we should have asked.”, He said.

 

“What is it?”, They said in unison with a curious face on.

 

“What do you mean exactly by MAYBE?”, Joon Myun asked again after he turned to me. The others also turned to me with their curious face still on.

 

“Well… I’m not sure yet.”, I said.

 

“Not sure of what?”, Lu Han said.

 

“Not sure of what I feel or think of her. We just met, you know. I can’t just be sure about what I feel for her in an instant.”, I said.

 

“Oookay… When did you two first met, exactly?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Yesterday.”, I said.

 

“Yesterday?!?!”, They said in unison.

 

“Yeah. Why?”, I said.

 

“Yesterday? When you came late for practice?”, Baek Hyun said.

 

“Is she the reason why you were late, hyung?”, Yi Xing said.

 

“Uhm… Not really. I just really forgot we had practice yesterday. Oh and her name’s Abby. She’s a brunette, she’s slim, rich-looking, has great fashion sense and yes, she’s nice.”, I said

 

“Wow! Jinjja”, They said.

 

“Do you have a picture of her?”, Kyung Soo said.

 

“No I don’t. Just like I told you before, we just met.”, I said.

 

“How did you two meet?”, Yi Xing said.

 

“She was lost and she needs help with directions. She has to go to Myeondeong to meet a friend there and her phone’s battery is dead. I helped her with directions and I gave her my name and my phone number but I forgot to ask her name.”, I said.

 

“Whoa! You gave her your phone number?”, Jong In said.

 

“Yeah. I did. At first, she didn’t take it but I somehow convinced her that I don’t mean harm or any sort of danger.”, I said.

 

“How did you get her name then?”, Min Seok said.

 

“She texted me and I took the chance to ask her name. We texted each other last night for hours and it feels great. I’ve never felt so alive before.”, I said.

 

“You texted each other for hours?!?!”, Jong Dae said.

 

“Yeah. We did.”, I said then smiled with the thought of it.

 

“What did you two talk about?”, Baek Hyun said.

 

“Just things about ourselves. To get to know each other better. I told her that I’m a K-Pop Idol too.”, I said.

 

“You what?!?!”, They said in unison… AGAIN.

 

“Geez, guys. What’s with the saying-the-same-thing-all-at-the-same-time thingy? Stop it, okay. It’s weird. In a bad way.”, I said.

 

“Well, sorry. But, seriously, Wu Fan, why did you tell her that you’re a K-Pop Idol? What’s wrong with you?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“What’s wrong about it?”, I said.

 

“She might be some kind of stalker or something.”, Chan Yeol said.

 

“Or maybe she’s an assassin and she wants to kill you.”, Se Hun said and all of us turned to him.

 

“What???”, He said innocently.

 

“Look guys… I can assure you that she’s not a stalker or an assassin. How in the world would she be one if she doesn’t even know me and she got lost, here, in Seoul. She knows nothing about our group. Not even a single song.”, I said.

 

“True. But still. We can never be too sure. Just be careful, okay?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Oh and… I forgot to tell you, I told her that I’d give her a tour around Seoul next week.”, I said.

 

“WHAT?!?!”, They said in unison… again. *sighs mentally*

 

“Seriously guys. What the hell is wrong with you? And what’s wrong about giving her a tour?”

 

“How in the world would you tour her around Seoul if people may recognize you?”, Min Seok said.

 

“You got a point there. I’m sure I’d think of something. Don’t worry.”, I said.

 

“Fine. It’s your call. Just don’t do anything stupid that can ruin our group, arasso?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Yah. I’m one of the leaders of this group. I’m responsible enough.”, I said.

 

“That’s exactly my point. You’re one of the LEADERS of this group so keep your act straight.”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Arasso. Arasso.”, I said.

 

“So. Where are you taking her?”, Baek Hyun said.

 

Before I could answer Baek Hyun’s question, Manager hyung went in with our choreographers.

 

 

“I hope you guys rested a lot. ‘Cause it’s time to practice again.”, one of the choreographers said.

 

“Ne.”, We said in unison then sighed.