A Day with the Best, Absolute and Perfect people

The Only One

A/N: Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter... Hope you like it ^_^

---------------------------------------

(Abby’s POV)

Since I slept late last night, I also woke up late. I’m usually cranky when I wake up late but you know what’s weird? I’m not. AT ALL. I feel the complete opposite of it. I have a smile plastered on my face and I can’t stop it from appearing. I’m like a Barbie doll right now.

 

 

The first thing I did when I woke up was check my phone if there were text messages from him like a “Good Morning, Abby!” or a “Hope you have a nice day!” but no. There were no text messages from him but from my childhood bestfriend, Daehyun. I’m kinda disappointed at him but it’s okay. It’s not like we’re a couple or something. *pouts*

 

 

I read Daehyun Oppa’s text message and it says:

From: Daehyun Oppa

Good morning, Abby! How are you? Did your parents get mad at you last night when you came home? Text me as soon as you wake up, arasso?

 

 

Omo. Daehyun Oppa must be really worried about me. I forgot to text him last night since I got so caught up with texting Kris.

 

 

To: Daehyun Oppa

Good morning Oppa! I’m fine. Mommy and Daddy got mad at first but they understood everything after I explained. Mianhae if I didn’t text you last night and I replied late to your text message.

 

 

After a few minutes, he replied with this:

From: Daehyun Oppa

It’s okay. What did you do anyways that made you forgot to text me? Just curious ^_^

 

 

Oh shoot! I don’t know how to reply to this one. I can’t come up with something. If I tell him about Kris, he would ask tons of other questions about him and I don’t know how to answer that either. After a few minutes of thinking, I just came up with this stupid answer:

To: Daehyun Oppa

I organized things in my bedroom. Hihi. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here, remember? And it’s really really messy. :”>

 

 

I was nervously waiting for his reply, then my phone glowed again.

 

 

From: Daehyun Oppa

Oh? Jinjja? I can’t imagine what your room would look like XD

 

 

It’s a good thing you’re parents didn’t ground you or something. It means you can go with us today.

 

 

I’m glad he bought that. I feel so relieved yet I feel bad lying to my best friend.

 

 

To: Daehyun Oppa

Go where? And what do you mean by the word “US”?

 

 

From: Daehyun Oppa

Let’s just have coffee with my groupmates. You told me yesterday that you want to meet them, right? So today’s the day that you’d actually meet them. Are you in?

 

 

From: Daehyun Oppa

Jinjja??? Yehey! What time? You’d pick me up, right?

 

 

From: Daehyun Oppa

Yup. Does 4:30 PM sound good to you? And yes, I’ll pick you up. I don’t want you getting lost again. Haha XD

 

 

To: Daehyun Oppa

Sounds good to me. See you in an hour and a half ;) Oh and you’re so mean, Oppa. :P

 

 

From: Daehyun Oppa

Arasso. Mianhae. I’ll see you, Abby.

 

 

After texting with Daehyun Oppa, I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and bathe. It took me forty-five minutes to bathe. What??? Don’t judge me. I’m the type of person who takes a bath for a long time, okay? I love the feeling of water touching my skin. It calms me down. Whenever I have problems, the first thing I’m gonna do is to go swimming. It’s quiet under water; it gives me peace and quiet so I can think about everything. Oh and when I want to cry sooo bad, I go to my bathroom, get in my shower, then I turn it on and I just sit there, crying, for hours with my clothes on. And because of these stuff, I, sometimes, think that I’m a demi-God or something. Like I’m sort of a daughter of Poseidon since I really love the water. But I know that that’s totally impossible. I mean, it would be totally awesome to have the power to control water and to have a God for a father but I love my parents even if they boss me around every time.

 

 

I opened my closet and found an outfit for me to wear.

 

 

It took me thirty minutes to find an outfit for me to wear and I still have fifteen minutes more before Daehyun Oppa gets here. Since I’m gonna be waiting for some time, I took my phone from my bag and texted Kris. I hesitated at first since he might be busy and I don’t want to disturb him but I really want to talk to him. So I texted him this:

To: Kris

Good afternoon, Kris! I hope I didn’t bother you with my text. I just wanna say hi, and see if you’re fine ^_^ Hwaiting!

 

 

After a few minutes, my phone rang. I thought it was Kris but it was only Daehyun Oppa.

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Daehyun Oppa: Yeobeseyo? Abby, it’s me.

Me: Oppa! Where are you?

Daehyun Oppa: I’m already in front of your house. I’m about to ring the doorbell.

Right after he said that, I heard the doorbell ring.

Me: I’m gonna come down now. See you in a sec.

Daehyun Oppa: Arasso. Don’t trip on your way down the stairs, okay?

Me: Yah! Oppa! I am not that clumsy.

 

 

I can hear him laughing on the other line and I pouted.

 

 

Me: Aish. Oppa! Stop laughing! You’re so mean.

Daehyun Oppa: Mianhae… Just come down already.

Me: Fine.

 

 

I came down the stairs AND I DIDN’T TRIP, just to make things clear, and I saw Daehyun Oppa sitting on the couch waiting for me.

 

 

“There you are.”, He said.

 

“Oppa. Let’s go now. You’re friends may be waiting.”, I said.

 

“And where do you think you’re going, Abby?”, Daddy said.

 

“I… uhm… Daehyun Oppa and I are just gonna go grab some coffee with his group members.”, I said.

 

“Group members?”, Daddy said with Mommy, now, beside him. They both turned to Daehyun Oppa.

 

“Yes, Mr. West. My group members. I’m in a K-Pop group now. Abby wants to meet them so I arranged something for them to meet.”, Daehyun said.

 

“Okay, Daehyun. We trust you. Just make sure that our daughter is home before her curfew. And I don’t want anything bad happening to her.”, Mommy said.

 

“Yes, Mrs. West.”, Daehyun said.

 

“You should go now. You guys may be late already.”, Mommy said.

 

“Okay. Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. West. I’ll see you later.”, Daehyun said and smiled to my parents.

 

“Bye, Daddy! Bye, Mommy.”, I said.

 

“Take care, okay. And Daehyun, drive safely.”, Daddy said.

 

“I will, Mr. West.”, Daehyun said.

 

We went to the spot where Daehyun Oppa parked his car. He opened the door for me and I went in. He went to the door on my left side then opened it and got in. He started the engine then he drove off. I can see my house fading as we drive away from it.

 

 

A few minutes later we arrived at the café where I’m going to meet the other B.A.P. members. I’m so excited yet nervous to meet them. I hope they’ll like me and we can become great friends. I’m really not good at making friends. That’s why my entire life, Daehyun Oppa was the only one I had. I’m not sure if I’m the problem or something else.

 

 

When we entered the café, Daehyun Oppa waved. I followed Daehyun Oppa’s gaze and I saw that he was waving at the five people I saw in the music video he showed me yesterday and I immediately knew that it was them. My entire body is trembling. There’s no doubt that I’m nervous. I just don’t know what to do. I instantly froze on my spot and I can’t move or feel anything.

 

 

Daehyun Oppa saw me froze and he waved his hands in front of me and it made me snap out of my thoughts. I blinked a few times then stared at him.

 

 

“Hey. Are you okay?”, he asked.

 

“Uh… Y-yes. I’m fine.”, I said.

 

“Are you sure? You look like you saw something scary.”, he asked with concern.

 

“It’s just I’m nervous. That’s all.”, I said.

 

“Nervous about what?”

 

“You know, meeting them. I’m scared that they might dislike me.”

 

“Aish. Yah! Abby. Everybody likes you.”, he stated.

 

“It’s the complete opposite.”, I whispered.

 

“What did you say? It’s the complete opposite? What do you mean by that, Abby?”, he said with a confused face.

 

“N-nothing, oppa. It’s nothing.”, I said without looking at him. I just can’t look at the person I’m talking to when I’m lying.

 

“You’re lying, Abby. I’m your best friend. I know it when you’re lying. And right now, you are. Something’s up. What is it? Did something happen?”, he said with a sad tone.

 

I didn’t answer him. I just don’t want to talk about it. It’s hard for me to recall everything. I don’t want to cry here and make a scene. It’s just too painful. But I know I have to tell him. He has a right to. He IS my best friend.

 

 

“Abby. I’m waiting. What’s wrong? Why won’t you tell me? Don’t you trust me?”, he said.

 

“Aniyo, Oppa. It’s not like that. It’s just…Let’s talk about it later, okay?,”, I said.

 

“Arasso. Just promise me you’d tell me everything.”, he said.

 

“Ne. I promise.”, I said.

 

“Let’s go and meet my other friends then.”, he said.

 

I nodded. I swallowed hard and I really don’t know what to do. Daehyun Oppa noticed it.

 

 

“Abby. Don’t worry okay? I got your back.”, he said and smiled.

 

“Ne. Gumawo, oppa.”, I said. I felt a little less nervous when he said the last statement.

 

We walked our way to where the rest of the B.A.P. members are sitting.

 

 

“Hey guys.”, Daehyun Oppa said.

 

“Hey, hyung.”, B.A.P. said in unison.

 

“I’d like you guys to meet my childhood bestfriend, Abby.”, Daehyun Oppa said.

 

“A-annyeonghaseyo! Abby i-imnida. It’s nice t-to see you.”, I said while still nervous.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.”, Yong Guk said.

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Abby.”, Him Chan said.

 

“Daehyun Hyung talks about you a lot.”, Young Jae said.

 

“Don’t be nervous, Abby. We’re not gonna bite”, Jong Up said and smiled.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, noona.”, Zelo said.

 

Daehyun Oppa and I sat down afterwards while Yong Guk, Him Chan, Young Jae, and Jong Up stared at Zelo with wide eyes. I remembered all their names since I have a really great memory, but not when it comes to directions.

 

 

Zelo realized that the rest of the guys were looking at him.

 

 

“What? What did I say?”, Zelo asked innocently.

 

Jong Up, who was sitting beside Zelo, smacked Zelo’s head. The maknae whinced in pain.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung! Why did you do that?”, Zelo asked.

 

“Zelo-ah. Abby is younger than you. So why did you call her noona?”, Yong Guk said.

 

“She is?”, Zelo asked again.

 

“Yes she is. Does she look old to you? Huh Zelo?”, Jong Up said.

 

“Oh. Mianhae, Abby-ssi.”, Zelo said sincerely.

 

“Uhm… Actually, Zelo’s right. I am older than him.”, I said while giggling.

 

Zelo stuck his tongue out to the other members.

 

 

“Jinjja?”, Him Chan said.

 

“Yup. She is older than Zelo, Young Jae and Jong Up.”, Daehyun said.

 

“MWO?!?!”, Young Jae and Jong Up said.

 

“We have the same age but I’m a month older.”, Daehyun said.

 

“Whoa! But you look so young. I seriously thought that you were younger than any of us.”, Yong Guk said.

 

“I do? No one has ever told me that before. Thanks for the compliment. I think.”, I said and giggled again.

 

“Okay guys. Enough with the talk. Let’s order something, okay?”, Daehyun said.

 

Daehyun raised his left hand and caught one of the waiters’ attention.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to ----- Café. What can I get you Ma’am? Sir?”, the waiter said.

 

The waiter took B.A.P.’s orders. He turned to me since I’m the only one who hasn’t ordered yet.

 

 

“I’ll just have a latte.”, I said then smiled.

 

“Is that all?”, the waiter said.

 

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.”, we all said.

 

“I’ll be back in a few minutes with your orders. Kamsahamnida.”, the waiter said.

 

While we were waiting for our orders to arrive, we talk about things about ourselves. I’m becoming more and more comfortable around them every second. They’re fun to be with. Even though, at some point there was silence, it was never awkward. I really think that this is a start of a good friendship.

 

 

A few minutes later, our orders came.

 

 

“Here are your orders. Enjoy!”, the waiter said.

 

“Ne. We will.”, we said.

 

We were drinking the things we ordered when Yong Guk asked me a question.

 

 

“Abby-ssi…”, Yong Guk said.

 

“Ne?”, I said.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Of course you can. What is it?”

 

“What made you come here in South Korea. Well, besides the reason Daehyun is here.”

 

“Uhm… My parents told me to. And I have to get away from things.”

 

“What kind of things?”

 

“Uhm… I don’t want to talk about it.”, I said then I looked at Daehyun Oppa.

 

“Ah. Arasso. Mianhae.”

 

“Oh… No… Don’t be. It’s fine, really.”, I said.

 

“So noona… What do you do here in South Korea, anyways? Do you have a job?”, Jong Up said.

 

“I’m in a vacation. Well, kinda. I still help my parents in managing the business. I wouldn’t consider it as a job… but… yeah…”, I said then shrugged.

 

“Business? What kind of business?”, Him Chan said.

 

“Mianhae. I’m not allowed to say it.”, I said.

 

All the B.A.P. members looked at Daehyun Oppa.

 

 

“What?!?! I don’t know either. She didn’t tell me that, too.”, Daehyun Oppa said.

 

“It’s true. My family is just really secretive when it comes to this things. Mianhae.”, I said.

 

“Aniyo. It’s okay. We understand.”, Yong Guk said and they all smiled at me.

 

We spent the next few hours talking about each other. I told them things that I can tell to people like things Daehyun Oppa knows. It was hard keeping things from them especially to Daehyun Oppa. But I have to admit, it was fun spending time with them. I got to know them better. I just wish I could do the same to them.

 

 

7:12 PM and it’s time for us to leave and get some rest. Daehyun Oppa and I bid farewell to them and the rest of the B.A.P. members left. We stayed in the café a couple more minutes before I decided to go home. It was quiet the entire walk to the Daehyun Oppa’s car until he said something.

 

 

“Abby… So… What is it that happened?”, he asked.

 

Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that.

 

 

“I’ll tell you on the way home.”, I said then we got inside the car and he started the car’s engine and we drift off.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Uhm.. Can I ask you guys something? Do you seriously like the story? How is it anyways? I wanna hear your opinion. Criticisms are fine but please don't be ultra mean and stuff. Don't bash. I'm kinda sensitive. bwahahah. BTW, thanks for the people who commented. I really really appreciate it. Also to the people who subscribed. Oh and it would really help me write the next chapters faster if you leave a comment. You guys are one of my inspirations ^_^. To make up with you for the long Author's note, here's Zhang Yi Xing being super duper ultra cute, well for me.. ^_^