Home Bittersweet Home

The Only One

A/N: TRIPLE UPDATE ^_^ Thanks for the 500 + views. Kamsahamnida. *bows 90 degrees*. Hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments below :* -XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kris's POV)

We just got in my car and we're putting our seatbelts on.

 

 

"So... What's your address?", I asked.

 

"What? Why?", she asked.

 

"I'm driving you home, aren't I? I've never been there before so...", I said trailing off.

 

"Oh yeah.. Right.", she said.

 

She told me her address and I started driving.

 

 

The drive to her housewas silent. None of us spoke but it wasn't awkward.

 

 

A few minutes later, we arrived at her house. I opened the door for her like I did since morning and she smiled at me.

 

 

I was about to go back in the car when she said something.

 

 

"Wait. Kris?", she said.

 

"Hmmm? What is it?", I asked.

 

"When we were texting before, you told me you're gonna promise me something when we meet in person. So... I was just wondering... What was it?", she asked.

 

I stepped closer to her and said, "We were talking about the times when you were bullied back then, right?"

 

She nodded.

 

 

"Ahhh. It's nothing. It's just a simple promise of a friend.", I said.

 

"But still... It's a promise.", she said.

 

I looked intently on her eyes and said with sincerity, "I just want to promise to you that I'll never let anybody hurt you. I'd always be right here to protect you no matter what, Okay?"

 

 

 

(Abby's POV)

I felt a tear fell down my cheek. Kris saw it and he immediately wiped it away with his thumb.

 

 

I hugged him tightly and said, "Thank you, Kris. For everything."

 

And then I kissed his cheek before letting go.

 

 

I can tell he got surprised 'cause I did too. I didn't know why but I just did.

 

 

"Bye, Abby. Good night and sweet dreams.", he said and made his way to his car.

 

"Bye. Drive safely. Good night and sweet dreams.", I said.

 

He drove off and I waved at him until his car is out of my sight.

 

 

I got in the house and went in my bedroom after locking the front door.

 

 

I bathed and brushed my teeth before going to bed and changed into my PJs.

 

 

I lied on my bed and after a while, I felt lonely again. No one is here with me.

 

 

Oh how I wish I could be with him 24/7.

 

 

But Kris's words echoed in my mind. You have me. Those three words are enough to make me feel better again. They're enough for me to dream about him.

 

 

 

(Kris's POV)

Right after I drove Abby home, I went directly to our dorm.

 

 

I parked my car and went inside the dorm. It was late so I thought the rest of the EXO members are asleep. But guess I was wrong.

 

 

"Yah! You're back!", Min Seok said.

 

"Guys! He's home! Kris is home now!", Zi Tao shouted and the rest of the EXO members went down the stairs.

 

"So... How was your day?", Chan Yeol asked.

 

"Or should we say DATE?", Baek Hyun said.

 

Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun did a high-five and the rest of the are bombarding me with tons of questions and teases as well.

 

 

"Where did you guys go to?", Se Hun asked.

 

"Did she have fun?", Yi Xing asked.

 

"Are you guys planning on meeting again soon?", Jong Dae said.

 

"Did you two kiss already?", Jong In asked.

 

"Are you together now?", Lu Han asked.

 

"When are we going to meet her?", Joon Myun asked.

 

"Have you eaten yet?", Kyung Soo asked earning a slap on the back of his head from Min Seok.

 

"Ookay! ENOUGH!", I shouted in a DUIZHANG way.

 

"Look. I'm just gonna answer the questions I understood okay since all of you are talking at once.", I said.

 

"First, we went to Bukchon Hanok Village, Samcheongdeong, Lotte World, and the N Seoul Tower.", I said answering Se Hun's question.

 

"Second, I think she did have fun especially when we were spending time together in Lotte World.", I said answering Yi Xing's question.

 

"Third, we haven't made plans yet on meeting again but I hope we do.", I said answering Jong Dae's question.

 

"Fourth and fifth, We are not together and she kissed me on the cheek and that was it.", I said answering Jong In and Lu Han's question earning shocked faces from the guys.

 

"Sixth and seventh, Yes. I've eaten already, thank you for asking and I haven't made plans with her about meeting you guys but she does want to meet you.", I said answering Joon Myun and Kyung Soo's question.

 

"And last. A bonus for you guys. I just confirmed today my feelings for her. I AM IN LOVE WITH HER.", I said.

 

All of their eyes were as big as Kyung Soo's.

 

 

"Now please. Can you let me get some rest? Good night guys.", I said while climbing up the stairs and into my bedroom.

 

I closed the door of my bedroom and heard them shouting and screaming. It's like their celebrating or something. Well it is something to celebrate for. I haven't felt anything like this before. I just hope everything between us turns out okay.

 

 

I bathed and brushed my teeth and lied on my bed with a smile on my face.

 

 

"I'm in love with her.", I said to myself.

 

It feels so good now that I accepted that fact.

 

 

I grabbed my phone and looked at my new wallpaper. It is a picture of me and Abby that I took when we were in N Seoul Tower. I changed it there, too before I asked her to eat dinner.

 

 

What the ladies said in Lotte World are true. We do look good together.

 

 

*sighs* I miss her already.

 

 

After a while of thinking about her, I drifted to sleep.