Third Destination: Lotte World

The Only One

(Kris's POV)

"Are you feeling better?", I asked.

 

"Yeah. Where are we going, anyways?", she asked.

 

"Guess.", I said.

 

"Aish. Just tell me already. Please.", she said in a cute way.

 

"I'll just give you a clue.", I said.

 

"Okay. What is it?", she said.

 

"It's a theme park.", I said.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!", she said.

 

Here she goes again. Her spazzing is making me chuckle.

 

 

"By any chance, are you talking about LOTTE WORLD?", she asked excitedly and her face lit up.

 

"No...", I said seriously.

 

"Awwwwww.", she said, obviously disappointed.

 

"Maybe...", I said.

 

"Eh?", she said confused.

 

"Kinda...", I said.

 

"Yes.", I continued.

 

"What do you mean? You were kidding? It really was Lotte World?", she said with excitement.

 

"Yeah. We're going to Lotte World."

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!", she screamed.

 

"Ouch. I think you blew up my eardrums.", I said while laughing.

 

We got to Lotte World a few minutes later.

 

 

The moment I parked the car, Abby got out the car and started jumping up and down.

 

 

"She didn't even wait for me to open the door for her.", I said while chuckling.

 

I got out of the car and closed the door.

 

 

"You really are excited, aren't you?", I said.

 

She nodded over and over again so I put my index finger on her forehead and said, "One nod is enough, Abby."

 

She put her hand on the spot where I touched her forehead and I noticed that she's turning red again.

 

 

I chuckled and said, "Cute."

 

Her eyes widen.

 

 

"C'mon. Let's go have fun.", I said.

 

I grabbed her arm and I pulled her to the entrance of Lotte World. I paid for our tickets and I saw her grinning happily like a four-year old girl.

 

 

"So... What do you want to do first?", I asked.

 

"Uhm, let's just go explore the place first.", she said still smiling.

 

"Okay then.", I said.

 

We went inside the theme park and I just saw Abby's mouth opened wide.

 

"WOW!", she said.

 

I followed her gaze and realized that she was looking at the ice skating rink.

 

 

"Whoa. Now THAT's an ice skating rink.", she said.

 

"This is so cool! Like literally.", she said then laughed.

 

"Can we go ice skating. Please. It's humongous. Like extremely HUGE!", she said.

 

"Okay, okay.", I said.

 

"Yehey! Thank you!", she said.

 

"You're welcome.", I said.

 

We went our way to the ice skating rink and we started skating.

 

 

"This is so much fun.", she said.

 

I watched her skate and I can really tell that she's having the time of her life.

 

 

"Haven't you skated before?", I asked.

 

"I have. Why?", she said.

 

"Nothing. It's just... It looks like it's your very first time skating.", I said while laughing.

 

She joined the laughter and said, "Well I never skated on an ice skating rink THIS big before. There's just so much space. I feel free."

 

We skated for a long time since she really was having fun.

 

 

Abby wanted to look around more so we stopped skating and went anywhere she wants to. She saw tons of shops there and wanted to buy some ear headband stuff. I'm a guy so I don't what it's called. *shrugs* She tried one on and asked me how does she look and I told her she looks cute in it. I was telling the truth. She really did. So I bought it for her.

 

 

"Omo. Omo. Omo. Thank you!", she said while giving me a hug.

 

"You're welcome.", I said.

 

"How sweet it is for your boyfriend to buy that for you, huh?", the lady from the store said.

 

"You guys are such a cute couple.", the other lady said.

 

Abby just smiled awkwardly and I said thanks.

 

 

Abby looked at me in a weird way while we were leaving the shop and punched my arm slightly.

 

 

"What was that for?", I asked, pretending not to know what I did.

 

"Thanks? What's wrong with you?", she said.

 

"We have to be polite to them, Abby. So I just said thanks. And besides you didn't react when they said it. You just smiled. So practically, it's like agreeing to what they said.", I said defending myself.

 

"Aish. Fine.", she said in defeat.

 

"Do you want to go to a ride now?", I asked.

 

"Uhm... Sure...", she said.

 

"What do you want to ride?", I asked.

 

"Whatever you want to ride, I guess.", she said.

 

"Okay then.", I said and pulled her to a ride I've been wanting to go to ever since we got here.

 

"Uhm... What is this ride called?", she asked.

 

"The Frence Revolution", I said in fluent english.

 

"What is it?", she asked.

 

"It's like a normal roller coaster but multiply it to a hundred.", I said.

 

We were about to ride 'The French Revolution' when I noticed Abby becoming nervous.

 

 

"Hey. You okay?", I asked.

 

"Uhm.. Yeah. I think so.", she said.

 

"You sure?", I asked.

 

"Okay. Fine. I'm not okay. Kris I'm scared. Like REALLY scared.", she said nearly crying.

 

"Hey. You're gonna be okay.", I said trying to comfort her.

 

"You can do it...", I said.

 

"Do what?", she asked.

 

"Trust me.", I said while smiling at her.

 

"Don't hesitate on holding my hand if you feel scared, okay?", I told her.

 

She nodded and we got in the ride.

 

 

The ride hasn't started yet and I can feel her trembling.

 

 

Eventually, she grabbed my hand and held it tight.

 

 

The ride started and she held my hand even tighter.

 

 

She was screaming the entire time and I bet after the ride, she'd lose her voice.

 

 

The ride ended and we got off the ride with our hands still linked to each other.

 

 

I looked at her and she has a smile on her face.

 

 

"That was fun. Let's do it again.", she said while laughing.

 

"Are you serious? You were screaming the entire time.", I said not believing what she said.

 

"At first, I seriously thought I was gonna die but I enjoyed the rest of the ride.", she said.

 

"I can't believe I almost cried.", she continued and started laughing.

 

"So.. What's next?", I asked her.

 

"Uhm... Let's go check out the Magic Island.", she said.

 

I nodded and we're on our way to the Magic Island or the outer part of Lotte World.

 

 

We rode the rides on the Magic Island like the Gyro Swing, the Comet Express, and the Atlantis and we also took pictures while exploring the place. She was just so lively.

 

 

We were so busy having fun that we didn't realize that the suns nearly setting.

 

 

"Abby. I know we're having fun here but I think we should go now.", I said.

 

"Awwww. Why?", she said.

 

"I still have another place to take you. It'd be the last.", I said.

 

"Then why didn't you just say so. C'mon.", she said pulling me.

 

"Okay okay. I'm coming. Geez.", I said.

 

We got to the spot where I parked my car and got in it. I started the engine and drove off.