Late for Practice

The Only One

 

(Kris’s POV)

After my encounter with THE girl, I got a text. I thought it was her but it was only Joon Myun, EXO-K’s leader.

 

 

From: Joon Myun

Hyung. Where are you? Lee Soo Man’s very mad! You’re late for practice. We’re having our comeback soon so we better practice and train hard. You’re one of the leaders and you’re the one who’s late. Hurry up and get your in here ASAP!

 

 

Just from the text I received, I already felt Joon Myun’s worry and fright. So texted him back.

 

 

To: Joon Myun

I’ll be there in a few minutes. I’m on my way. Don’t worry. Mianhae.

 

 

“Aish. I can’t believe I forgot about our practice today.*facepalm*”, I said to myself.

 

 I immediately took a cab to go there.

 

 

I arrived at the company 13 minutes after I received Joon Myun’s text. I paid the taxi driver my fare then opened the door to get off the cab. As soon as I got off the cab, I entered the building. I went to the elevator then pressed the number of the floor where our training room is. The elevator door closed. 10-15 seconds after, the elevator door opened. I quickly got off the elevator then went to where our training room is. I opened the door then went it and saw my group members practicing our comeback song.

 

 

“I’m here.”, I said.

 

“Yes. We can see that.”, Joon Myun said.

 

“What’s with the heavy atmosphere?”, I said.

 

“You’re late. That’s why.”, Min Seok said.

 

“Where were you, anyways? ”, Jong In said.

 

“Yeah. Where were you? And why are you late?”, Chan Yeol said.

 

“I forgot about practice today, okay? Geez. It’s like none of you has ever been late before.”, I said.

 

“Well it’s a different case Wu Fan. You’re one of the leaders of our group. We have to be responsible and we should be a role model to the rest of the group.”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Whatever. Enough with the chit chat. Let’s practice.”, I said.

 

“If you’re late again in any of our practices or schedules…”, Joon Myun said.

 

“What? What are you gonna do?”, I said.

 

“We are going to treat you like a slave.”, Joon Myun said.

 

“You wish. Tss.”, I said.

 

“Does everyone agree on that?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Yup!”, Jong Dae said.

 

“Sounds good to me”, Lu Han said.

 

“That’s a great idea”, Zi Tao said.

 

“I can live with that”, Baek Hyun said

 

“But I can’t! What the hell guys!”, I said.

 

“Well it’s your own fault anyways.”, Se Hun said.

 

“What?!?!”, I said.

 

“Maknae’s right Wu Fan. The next time you’re gonna be late will always be your fault. Just accept it so we can practice, okay?”, Joon Myun said.

 

“Aish. Whatever. Let’s just do this already.”, I said.

 

We practiced over and over again for our soon comeback. We haven’t performed for a long time already. Long like almost an entire year. And the first time we performed was our debut itself.

 

 

Now, it’s been 7 hours of practicing and practicing AND practicing. It’s 8:36 PM already and I’m dead tired. I’m gasping for air and my entire body’s sweating. It’s kinda starting to feel numb. Then, someone entered the room. I thought it was our boss, Lee Soo Man, ready to punish me or yell/scold at me but fortunately, it was just our manager.

 

 

“Okay guys. You can stop practicing now.”, Manager Hyung said.

 

“Assa!”, EXO besides me said in unison.

 

“BUT…”, Manager Hyung said.

 

“But? There’s a but? Awww.”, Kyung Soo said.

 

“BUT you guys will go straight to your dorms and rest. Don’t go out of your dorms, you guys get that? If I found out that one of you, EVEN just one of you will go out of your dorms, punishment will be given to the entire group. Arasso?”, Manager Hyung said.

 

“Arasso.”, All of us said in unison.

 

“And Wu Fan, the next time your late, I’ll give you a punishment as well.”, Manager Hyung said.

 

“I understand. It won’t happen again.”, I said.

 

“I hope so Wu Fan. I hope so.”, Manager Hyung said then left.

 

“Geez. Manager Hyung was so scary.”, Jong Dae said.

 

“Let’s just go home, okay. I can tell that no one would like to get punished by Manager Hyung today.”, I said.

 

We left the company building a minute later than when Manager Hyung did. We got in the cars that we brought in here.

 

Jong In and Se Hun got in Jong In’s car then left.

 

Lu Han and Zi Tao got in Lu Han’s car then left.

 

Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun got in Chan Yeol’s car then left.

 

Joon Myun and Kyung Soo got in Joon Myun’s car then left.

 

Yi Xing and Jong Dae got in Yi Xing’s car then left.

 

Min Seok got in his car then left also.

 

I’m the only one left so I got in my car then drove to our dorms.