The Meeting (His POV)

The Only One

(Kris’s POV)

It was a sunny day… I was walking down on a street somewhere in Seoul and everything felt peaceful. In fact, this day felt perfect. I said to myself while closing my eyes and feeling the air pass by me, “Nothing can make this day even better.” But I stand corrected. The moment I opened my eyes, I saw this gorgeous girl in front of a shop.

 

 

She looks confused. But still… She’s pretty. She’s asking someone about something. I can’t figure out the words since I’m kinda far from where she’s standing. When she finished talking to the guy she was talking to, she pouted and continued walking. Damn, she’s so cute.

 

 

I found myself smiling and I saw that she’s standing in front of me.  Looking at me in a weird way.

 

 

Wait. What?!?! She’s in front of me? Mwo? But I just. I… uhm.. Stop it Kris. You’re the relaxed one in the group, remember. Oh s***. Okay.. Calm down. Keep the famous straight face on. Breathe in, breathe out.

 

 

“Uhm.. Hi.”, I said.

 

“Hi. Are you okay?”, she said

 

“Yes. Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be? Do I look like I’m not?”

 

“Uhm. No. It’s just I asked you something earlier but you didn’t answer me or say something. You just stared at me with a blank face. It’s kinda weird.”, she smiled.

 

“Is that so? Mianhae. But what was your question?”, I said while keeping a straight face but seriously, I wanna scream my heart out. She has one perfect smile, you know. Anyone can die happy just by looking at her smile.

 

“Oh. Yeah. Uhm… Do you mind telling me how I could go to Myeongdeong? I was supposed to meet my friend there. My phone’s battery is dead and I didn’t memorize my friend’s phone number so I’m stuck here, asking strangers for directions.”, she said then pouted. She’s killing me with her beauty. *cursing myself*

 

“Is that it?”

 

“Yes. So, can you please help me? I’d be fine when I get to Myeongdeong. I’d just ask other people when I get there on how I could go to our meeting place.”

 

 

I told her the directions and how she could get there. I gave her a paper with my name and phone number in it. At first, she rejected it. But I told her that I just want to make sure she gets to go to where she wanted to go safely. I told her to text me or call me using her friend’s phone or hers when she already charged her phone so that I know she’s safe. She looks at me in a weird way. I got the message she was telling me and I told her that if anything happens to her, at least I have something to tell the police. She laughed and accepted the paper I was giving her.

 

 

“Thanks… *looking at the paper*Uhm.. Kris. Thanks for the help and concern”, she said then smiled.

 

“You’re welcome.”, I said still with a straight face on.

 

 

She hopped in her car then drove off. I didn’t want her to go but she has to. She has my number, anyways. I just have to hope that she uses it and I just need to have faith that we’d have a chance to see each other again. Besides, we have to see each other again ‘cause I forgot to ask her name. *facepalm* *sighs*

-------------

A/N: I'd like to thank my friend, Rose Anne, for helping me start my story, Kamsahamnida! ;)