Chapter VII

The Emergence of Fears

Read: This is the second update for the day. Chpt VI was updated earlier, so you can go back and read that one if you didn't :)

The Emergence of Fears

Chapter VII

Kyuhyun propped a knee on the bed as he tugged at the comforter, his long fingers wrapped at a chuck at it, pulling as hard as he could, it only budging a little, but was impeded when Yesung pulled it back, Kyuhyun tugging at it once more, the comforter not giving away, Kyuhyun swearing repeatedly at each of his failures, wondering if Yesung was freaking super human, his long fingers ineffective, Yesung insisting that he quit right away, sounding a bit mad, but Kyuhyun didn’t care. Why should he? Did Yesung care that he was mad as well? He was the one that was right. Yesung was the childish jackass that made everything so hard for him.

He really wished that he loved him less so he could properly murder him, but knew it was one of those wasted wishes, like asking for world peace or something equally stupid. Things like that could never happen, just like how he could never love the fool any less, but he could definitely plot ways to torture him as a form of revenge for all the suffering he had made Kyuhyun endure due to his endless stupidity and need to be a petulant child.

Even then he was driving Kyuhyun up a wall, having unexpected strength in those freaky baby hands of his, blocking Kyuhyun at every turn, his frustration rising, shocking even him, wondering how it was possible for that to happen when he was already so very saturated with frustrations, releasing the blasted thing, as he tried to think about what he could possibly do. He was not going to give up. That was out of the question, but he needed a practical solution and he needed one before he couldn’t hold the anger back any longer.

Kyuhyun examined the man wrapped up in the sheets and wonders what he could possibly do. He reached for it one more time and tugged harshly, having to avoid one of Yesung's flailing legs missing Kyuhyun by inches, Kyuhyun tempted to just reach over and smack him hard, holding back since he did not want to have to go through that again, and Yesung was clearly losing his temper as well, and whilst Kyuhyun was adamant that he did not care, he did not want to hurt himself or Yesung in any way.

He tugged without energy, not expecting it to budge and it did not happen, Yesung sighing from under his sheets, Kyuhyun even more annoyed when he heard that sound being realized, taking it to mean that Yesung was happy to rid of him or he was glad that it was over.

It was far from over.

The idea that Yesung could think he would just go back on his promise was seriously annoying. He was determined to get to him and that was that, once more tugging at the comforter in frustration, not pleased that it barely budged, once more uttering profanities, Yesung unresponsive, Kyuhyun thinking he was losing his mind, the red colour returning to the insides of his eyes, clear that his blood pressure was raising once more, trying to take breathes to keep himself from dying on the spot.

He needed to stay calm. He had options to consider and analyze.

Okay, maybe not analyze, positive that he was not in the right condition to do anything like that, the warmth of anger still colouring his skin and pounding against his chest, pushing back against the hastily constructed barrier he had erected in an effort not to murder the man that he wished to spend the rest of his life with, the person he loved beyond all else, even if he was a childish, stubborn jackass that took pleasure in torturing him. He needed those walls to stay erected and firm, needed to keep the rage at bay and let some of the rationality thorough, though it was not doing much better, getting lost in the rush of emotions he was trying to manage, wondering how on earth he would get to Yesung.

He was just tempted to throw himself on the bed and just grab hold of him. He was already in a cocoon and Kyuhyun trusted the strength of his arms. Yesung would be easy to subdue in such a position, but he feared that the urge to shake him would just be too strong and if Yesung struggled he did not want to end up hurting him, even if that was what he deserved. He could use his weight to hold him and it would be fairly easy to keep him like that. He clearly envisioned it in his mind, just throwing his weight at him and holding him, Yesung being forced to listen to him, easy to hold in such a position. It all seemed positive, but then he remembered that he wanted to talk to him. Not just have him be indifferent and nonresponsive.

 Yesung was stubborn enough to just let Kyuhyun hold him without responding. He was a stubborn bastard to his core and Kyuhyun was sure he would just crush him in a rage if he did that. He needed to see his eyes. That was the only way he would be sure of what was happening, what Yesung was thinking. He could always read his eyes better than the rest of him, and he could adjust to suite. The problem however was getting to him to make that possible. That blasted comforter was in the way no matter how he thought about it and he had to find a way around it or nothing would work.

He supposed it was not exactly brilliance but more likely desperation but after he tugged on the comforter for the fourth or was it fifth time? and it refused to budge in less than two minutes, he decided that he needed to do something else. If he could not get it off him then he would just have to get under it with him. That was all there was to it. He had to get to Yesung, one way or the other and if that was the only solution, then so be it. Yesung was insisting on being a childish jackass, then that was all Kyuhyun could do, since Yesung had so far refused to talk to him anyway, not even when he was tugging on the comforter. If he left Yesung like that too long, all it would do was increase his own temper and allow Yesung to stew even longer, which would certainly have no benefit for either of them. Kyuhyun didn’t think he would survive if he got even angrier, his blood already rushing through his body at frightening speeds, his face red from the subdued rage.

He had to get this sorted out and he had to do it soon. He did not have time to waste, and the only way it would be effective was if Yesung talked to him and the only way he could ensure that happened was to look him dead in the eye and make sure it happened. It was hard but he had no other choice, immediately wondering where he could implement his new plan from. It was not possible from the top of the bed where he was standing, the comforter wrapped much too snugly for him to even have a look in, eyes trailing down the small ball that was once a body, spotting the loose ending at the foot of the bed, where Yesung's toe on his left foot peeked out, small and delicate like the man himself, Kyuhyun heaving in tiredness, building the strength to pursue it.

With quick steps, he reached the foot of the bed, pulling the comforter from Yesung, this time it moved, but not enough to get it from Yesung's head, the bottom coming loose, Yesung insisting that Kyuhyun stop, his voice sort of shrill, but it was not as if Kyuhyun cared anyway. He had a purpose and that was all there was to it. He didn’t care how much Yesung protested, he was going in, going to find his eyes and stare long and hard into them until they told him why Yesung was being such an idiot.

Feeling rather foolish himself, Kyuhyun pulled the covers at Yesung's feet higher, sliding down until he was under them, Yesung kicking at him, his left heel connecting rather skilfully with Kyuhyun’s nose, thankfully not causing much damage as he didn’t have the requisite force to do so, his position too awkward to achieve his purpose, Kyuhyun groaning from the impact , but refused to stop, instead trying to wrap his arms around Yesung's small legs, not an easy task by any means, Kyuhyun being kicked repeatedly in the head and then the chest when he pulled himself upwards, surprisingly painful but he pressed on, a tight fit under the sheet, Yesung still pointedly refusing to release his hold on him for some goddamn reason, Kyuhyun cussing internally, not wanting to add to the racket that Yesung was causing, yelling at Kyuhyun to get away, becoming more violent, Kyuhyun throwing himself and his considerable weight on his legs, whilst holding on for dear life, trying to catch a breath.

It was a lot harder than he thought, Yesung making it exceedingly difficult for him to do anything at all, twisting and turning his body, continuing to kick at Kyuhyun. With strength from somewhere Kyuhyun continued to pull himself up Yesung's body, the older man kneeing him just short of the groin, a hand reaching down not to pat his head affectionately as he would usually do, but instead pulling on his hair harshly, Kyuhyun uttering words that he should regret,  Yesung seemingly unperturbed by his string of profanities. He had foolishly once thought a hand clawing at his hair was , that concept completely shot to hell now, wanting to kill Yesung for ruining one of his better fantasies, not bothering to lament the fact that he was wasting his first opportunity to slide over Yesung's soft body and feel the curves and contours beneath him, to just feel all of him writhing beneath him, to just feel him. He had seen it a lot differently in his mind, though somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he would not forget the feel of him, though much too consumed with anger and frustration to focus on such thoughts.

He would have to kill Yesung for ruining it at some point, but right then he just wanted to thank God that he was still breathing and Yesung's knee at missed a rather sensitive area. He took a breath as his head rested on Yesung's stomach, groaning into the exposed skin that became visible when Yesung's shirt lifted as he was trying to kill Kyuhyun with his kicks and jabs, but somehow the skin still tasted sweet when Kyuhyun’s lips brushed against the area, and maybe one day he would be man enough to admit that the second time was not an accident.

Yesung shivered under the touch, but it was lost in his struggles, Kyuhyun once more getting kneed, but this time it was on his thigh, the hands instead clawing at his shoulders and scratching his face, Yesung not being very careful, still screaming at him to let him go, Kyuhyun’s hands wrapping around his body as he let his weight hold him in place, bearing the pain and the impossible heat that it all caused, supposing he might have felt shy about the whole thing if he was not worrying whether or not Yesung would claw his eyes out, still thinking stupidly that he the man was breathtaking, his flushed face and flustered, dark soft hair practically glowing in the limited light, mesmerizing and tempting…..

Seductive.

Kyuhyun pulled his mind away from any such thoughts however, when he was slapped across the temple, head twisting to the side, the areas stinging like hell, Kyuhyun meanly stamping his elbow into Yesung's stomach in retaliation, feeling guilty when Yesung groaned and then coughed, not wanting to hurt him but reacting out of instinct, silently hoping that Yesung would be okay, thought not about using the distraction to make some headway. Yesung was writhing in pain and slight disorientation, his body making Kyuhyun shiver a bit but he was able to convince himself that it was the anger, though he left that bit of blood rushing south, once more halted however when Yesung kneed him once more, only feeling pain this time, a little thrill running up his spine.

Everything was weird.

 He needed to think about it all later, reminded once more that he was wasting time when the small hand pinched his shoulder, still stuck on Yesung's lower chest, needing to move upwards. He clawed forward, entire body moving against Yesung's, the air saturated with frustrated groans and profanities, Yesung resorting to the same language he would often wring Kyuhyun’s earlobes for using, Kyuhyun not much better himself, especially after that second slap connected, the anger barely being held back, his body aching as he tried to move forward, finally in line with Yesung, just taking a slight detour to brush his nose against the column of Yesung's throat, the older man finally looking down to glare at him, feet still kicking at him.

Kyuhyun hoped he would stop then, especially since Kyuhyun was nearly entirely on top of him, using his weight as a weapon, holding Yesung in place, though the stubborn bastard refused to give up, still struggling with endless strength, turning his head once more away from Kyuhyun as he struggled for freedom, his entire body moving, small hands trying to push against Kyuhyun, twisting and turning, trying to dislodge Kyuhyun, a hand clawing at his back when the pushing did not work, Yesung trying to lift his knee and failing to cause any damage, instead using his hands to reach for Kyuhyun’s face , perhaps hoping to scratch him with his nonexistent nails, the other tugging at Kyuhyun’s hair, his head moving away each time Kyuhyun tried to get closer.

Kyuhyun was rapidly losing patience.

He refused to accept that he had gotten so far with so many injuries sustained to have Yesung be a fool and impede him any further. He needed it all to end and for it to end soon, thinking he could not deal with it much longer, despite the heat in his core. It was actually making him even sadder that he finally had Yesung where he hoped they would get to and all they could do was glare at each other and feel resentment. He was actually rather saddened and downright embarrassed. He hated himself for being such a fool, such a fool in love.

Even then he found him to be irresistible.

Even when Yesung was clawing and uttering profanities at him, he still found him beautiful, still found him desirable. It only made him more mad. He was so committed to him, so freaking in love and he had to deal with this sort of childishness, stuffing back the scream that he wanted so badly to release, the frustration rising even more when Yesung refused to stop struggling.

He really was a stubborn bastard!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A/N:- Second chpter as promised :) Also..you guys really have interesting takes on their relationship, some of it I have never even considered. Its really interesting to see how polar some of the opinions are...and yes xlns321x , you are right...they are both beyond childish..lmao